over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 Months of Tren Ace

(1) 3 servings of whey/ 1 tablespoon of Flax Oil
(2) 8 - 10oz London Broil Steak (Extra Lean)/ 1-2 cups Green Veggies.
(3) Grilled Salmon/ 1-2 cups Green Veggies.
(4) 3 servings of whey/ 1 tablespoon of Flax Oil
(5) 2 Cans of Tuna/ Chopped Onions/Celery/ 1 tablespoon of Safflower Mayonaise.
(6) (Post Workout) MRP or 2 servings of whey/10oz Orange Juice.
(7) 8-10oz Extra Lean Steak/ 2 cups Veggies.

I know you're just posting this bded, so I'm just stating in general, if anyone tries this kind of diet they will be miserable. The fat is waaaay too low. This is the kind of lowcarb diet people try and then fail miserably at and never try again.

No extra lean anything. Period.

Eat plenty of coconut oil and a pretty reasonable amount of olive. No need for flax, bleck... Eat fatty fish. FATTY.

It's not rocket science. Just get over the fear of fat and know that too much protein isn't good either.

It looks like you trained only your arms. Don't take that as hate. Take it as what a simple minded person sees.

It looks like you trained only your arms. Don't take that as hate. Take it as what a simple minded person sees.

wait...no way. Look at the pics again. I too, am a simple minded person & no way do I see that. His entire upper body completely changed.

No, he made big changes.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Bro. From the first picture to the last picture?
Freaking unbelievable changes, bro. Way cudos to you. SUPER DUPER changes! A different man completely.

Has anyone solved the riddle of tren and getting winded? (cardio, out of breath, gassing out)
I can't afford to gas out in my profession.
I am already in great shape. I run 3-4 miles at a clip. Do 100 burpees. Lift weights, sprint, jump rope, etc
I am on anadrol/test/ mast and I thought that anadrol would gas me out real bad, but it hasn't much. The strength and energy has more than made up for the little bit of cardio I have lost.
But with the tren, I am nervous, because I did it years ago and I couldn't freaking breath if I did anything explosive.
But I wasn't in the kind of shape I am now, not even close. I wonder if you take tren when already in great cardio, endurance shape whether it will gas me out as bad.
I really want to take it!!! But can't gas out.

Bro. From the first picture to the last picture?
Freaking unbelievable changes, bro. Way cudos to you. SUPER DUPER changes! A different man completely.

Has anyone solved the riddle of tren and getting winded? (cardio, out of breath, gassing out)
I can't afford to gas out in my profession.
I am already in great shape. I run 3-4 miles at a clip. Do 100 burpees. Lift weights, sprint, jump rope, etc
I am on anadrol/test/ mast and I thought that anadrol would gas me out real bad, but it hasn't much. The strength and energy has more than made up for the little bit of cardio I have lost.
But with the tren, I am nervous, because I did it years ago and I couldn't freaking breath if I did anything explosive.
But I wasn't in the kind of shape I am now, not even close. I wonder if you take tren when already in great cardio, endurance shape whether it will gas me out as bad.
I really want to take it!!! But can't gas out.

If someone figured out how not to be out of breath on tren, I want to know as well. I think that is a large reason why we sweat so disgustingly 24/7 on tren. Our lack of stamina makes us sweat like pigs, to go along with the increased metabolism. I just wish those two sides would have some type of cure, but I have yet to find one

Don't Want Lose This Thread

BUMP This!!!

GOOD JOB JIMMY!!!!!:headbang:

great job man! Its always great to see someone put in work and get great results, that s what its all about!! As for coming off for 6 months, I wish you the best with that, you better have a SOLID pct coming off all that tren lol. Tren is great man it does wonders to my body I just cannot take it anymore I get way too angry even at 50 mgs eod ..... Next cycle u do bro try n throw in anavar at 75 mgs ed for 8 weeks or so.... youll love the effect it gives, very similar to tren, not merely as aggressive tho.

ave to give props where they are due regardless of how long you ran your TREN.

great work...

Cheers, -Pacific Nutrition

ave to give props where they are due regardless of how long you ran your TREN.

great work...

Cheers, -Pacific Nutrition

Thank you bro....

Ive been off now for 3 months...because the wife wants a little one....

And although I lost some muscle....and gained just a lil bit of chub after thanksgiving, I am still in decent shape. I learned a lot during this cycle...and my next cycle will be different. NPP is a truly underrated drug.

My next setup next year will be…

100mg Test
400mg Masteron
600mg Tren Ace
800mg NPP

Im excited to say the least :D

Bruce Group fo lyfe yo! :D

Damn brother! That is an awesome transformatioN! Props to you sir. And that tren is awesome too haha

Jimmy did you ever get blood work done?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Jimmy did you ever get blood work done?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

x2, wanna see that blood work

Jimmy are you a fan of 100 test 100 tren for cruising or hrt ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131