over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 NON LIFTING facts about YOU

Yes, the US has been dumbing down society for years. It's the liberal movement so kids don't get their feelings hurt, which in reality, sets them up for a lifetime of failure
Failures and dummies are much easier to rule. Think about it.

Imagine our police trying to catch a genius or supra-genius?

If I could say one last thing about IQ and intelligence in general it would be that your IQ score is only a measure of learning POTENTIAL. And not even very accurate at that. You can exceed your potential or you can underachieve. You are not born with an innate understanding of advanced calc or biochemistry or the ability to paint a Dali or Rembrandt. Intelligence, creativity, and indeed wisdom are all acquired. If you don't make the effort to acquire them, you'll be only as intelligent as anyone else that reached the same level you did.

Failures and dummies are much easier to rule. Think about it.

Imagine our police trying to catch a genius or supra-genius?

Exactly... when I try talking to most people about things of this nature they give me the crazy eyes like Im a conspiracy theorist..

In my state, this is exactly how it works. If you are identified early like I was, you are moved to a tutor that specializes in teaching gifted children by allowing them to learn at their own pace and choose the subjects they want to study in any order. Myself and one other kid from my school was in this category and everyday after homeroom we would be driven to the high school building to a special room for us. This was a state-sponsored program and has since been discontinued in that private school where I went and I believe is only financed in public schools now. For example, I was reading 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea and War of The Worlds in 3rd grade when other kids were struggling through Winnie the Pooh.
My grade went from D's and F's to straight A's and A+'s in Advanced Learning.

In my schools they stopped sending kids and had teacher able to teach the kids come in. By 4th grade I already knew the answers, finished the book or what ever. Long before most the class. Plus I had "ADD" or better known as the ability to mulit task lol.

So true. I fit in 34 waist pants from walmart. Im nowhere near that. Also my kids school gives a trophy to the kids at the end of the year just for showing up every day.

Yeh - I love the "participation award" ... When I was a kid it was called "participate or get your ass kicked by pops"

If I could say one last thing about IQ and intelligence in general it would be that your IQ score is only a measure of learning POTENTIAL. And not even very accurate at that. You can exceed your potential or you can underachieve. You are not born with an innate understanding of advanced calc or biochemistry or the ability to paint a Dali or Rembrandt. Intelligence, creativity, and indeed wisdom are all acquired. If you don't make the effort to acquire them, you'll be only as intelligent as anyone else that reached the same level you did.

Exactly. Don't you love those examples of Mensa members that have menial jobs and have not accomplished anything? Their laziness and uselessness is twisted as an example to make dumb people feel good.

Yeh - I love the "participation award" ... When I was a kid it was called "participate or get your ass kicked by pops"

Humiliation in competition is what makes a kid become motivated to kick ass at the next comp. I know it did for me and everyone else that I know.

Exactly... when I try talking to most people about things of this nature they give me the crazy eyes like Im a conspiracy theorist..

THATS the problem.. If you actually THINK and even have the audacity to wonder if maybe there is a reason for encouraging mediocrity - you are considered a wack-a-doodle..

Same concept as - keep enough of the populace dependent on you and your policies - and you can NEVER lose power... Its really a simple concept but SO simple that its easily denounced as "crazy talk"

The founding fathers were considered nut-jobs by MANY.. Who knows - some of them may have actually crazy as bat shit - but I am sure glad they weren't silenced.

In my schools they stopped sending kids and had teacher able to teach the kids come in. By 4th grade I already knew the answers, finished the book or what ever. Long before most the class. Plus I had "ADD" or better known as the ability to mulit task lol.
When I was in school, I doubt ADD or ADHD were even in the DSM. We were called day dreamers and such. I was certainly ADHD but there was no medication for it. When I played football, I was pretty badass. But I would be standing on the sidelines looking around when I was supposed to be on the field! In the backfield yet! Now, when I got in the game, I had laser focus but without the stimuli, my brain just wandered around the galaxy, looking for something fascinating. Fortunately, I helped win games so I still got to start.

I looked up some things since I was questioning my IQ results.

The Mensa tests are universal around the world and they were the same 20 years ago. So my results are correct.

The only reason why there are so many "geniuses" posting is because USA wants to make everyone there feel better. Just like US fat chicks can wear smaller number sized clothes to feel better. What you have as size Zero, it's 6 in the rest of the world. Your size 6 is a 12 here.

You guys are the ones that give your kids trophies even if they lose competitions, because "there are no losers" and you don't want to hurt their feelings :rolleyes:

In the US, 135 IQ is considered genius and eligible for gifted programs? Here, if you are not 160+, no one even looks at you. I stand by my analysis that my 184 score is not that great, as there are many more people way smarter than me. Look at the links that Pesty posted.

I clearly remember reading that Hawking was much higher than 200. It was a long time ago though, but I have trouble believing that he was only 160.
Einstein on the other hand, I believe it, as he was a fraud for the most part. He was only good at selling/promoting himself.

IQ means nothing, it is a false test for intelligence. Basically exactly like you said, it's just there to make people feel better about the monetary investments they have made in their education, or the time investments they have spent trying to "develop" their intelligence.

Einstein was a philosopher much more than he was a scientist or physicist, it is in abstract perception that true intelligence exists. This is how he reached relativity. I have read his philosophy, he was one of a handful who have existed, although I will say he was merely another student of Nietzsche. Nietzsche discovered both relativity AND the unifying theory of the universe long before Einstein, but his answers are in words not formulas.

I have noticed that almost all the "smart" people in all those "hard" classes are just average people looking for crutches. Real intelligence can't be taught, and it looks NOTHING like what the world thinks.

Now, when I got in the game, I had laser focus but without the stimuli, my brain just wandered around the galaxy

this is exactly how I function

Humiliation in competition is what makes a kid become motivated to kick ass at the next comp. I know it did for me and everyone else that I know.

Big A Im curious since you seemed to have a lot of things going for you at such a young age how you ended up becoming involved in bodybuilding?

1. I have very close family members that have schizophrenia and autism.
2. I taught guitar to get through school. I am pretty good.
3. I don't like my job. Can't wait to upgrade to anesthesia. Thankfully, I only work about 3 days a week until then....and still want to quit.
4. My fiancee is super hot and I love her to death. :p:p
5. "Devout" christian, whatever that means. I just love the lord.

I nominate...
ALLEX
Pinkton
Johnny Smiles
Knight9
LK3
Stewie
Mike Arnold
RichieC
Cardealer
Simon_454
Ajdos
Pharm_fed
Serotonin
and too many others to list, but i'll start by messaging them :cool:

this thread has gotten long in a hurry!

have a lot of similar things to what many have said so ill try and find a few different ones...

1) sold everything I owned and moved to south America... twice! lol

2)have studied cooking and food for basically my whole life, first for art, then for function.

3) with the food things came a bit of an obsession with wine, actually taste in general fascinates me, I have also studied cigars for like 20 years, both are amazing as you can take the same seed, plant it on the same parallel around the world and end up with totally different things! for me weed also falls into this category, I can tell with a very high degree of accuracy strain, lineage etc, I can do it with just smell and taste too, to the point where I can id various strain in mixed bags of shake! lol

4)have an ex wife that's 18years older then me that still kinda stalks me. lol

5) I love English bulldogs, I cant help but smile when I see them, and make weird noises as I squish there fat faces!:D

I looked up some things since I was questioning my IQ results.

The Mensa tests are universal around the world and they were the same 20 years ago. So my results are correct.

The only reason why there are so many "geniuses" posting is because USA wants to make everyone there feel better. Just like US fat chicks can wear smaller number sized clothes to feel better. What you have as size Zero, it's 6 in the rest of the world. Your size 6 is a 12 here.

You guys are the ones that give your kids trophies even if they lose competitions, because "there are no losers" and you don't want to hurt their feelings :rolleyes:

In the US, 135 IQ is considered genius and eligible for gifted programs? Here, if you are not 160+, no one even looks at you. I stand by my analysis that my 184 score is not that great, as there are many more people way smarter than me. Look at the links that Pesty posted.

I clearly remember reading that Hawking was much higher than 200. It was a long time ago though, but I have trouble believing that he was only 160.
Einstein on the other hand, I believe it, as he was a fraud for the most part. He was only good at selling/promoting himself.

You might think there are many people smarter than you, but the fact remains that an 183 IQ score is very rare indeed.

If it were two hours later, it would be half as long until midnight as it would be if it were an hour later. What time is it now?

Calm down I was just asking. Am I not allowed to ask questions? :rolleyes:

You are, it's just that when most people ask with something like this, it gets into a Dem/Rep pissing match.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131