over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 reasons to quit bodybuilding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not impressive to me my father is 55 drinks beer all fucking day long literally and doesn't even workout and is just as lean as you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is such obvious BS

you really make some shit posts

Sounds good Marvin when is the contest I would like to come and compete against you just make sure it is the heavyweight division

Honestly sure some guys have bigger this or that but if your in shape you look good and will look just fine standing next to anyone. Count your calories I will watch the scale and the mirror may even take some selfies to review.

If I am adding weight and get leaner I am doing the right things obviously whatever I am doing is working for me why change it now that is why guys look great a few weeks out and like shot on stage overcoaching trying to change to much

Last edited:
I guess I am weak and stupid... I am going to use a coach... See - I feel like a lot of people delude themselves and it helps to have an outside eye being critical... That may be stupid but I am also going to count calories like a moron and may even go full retard and cut out fast food!!

Whoa whoa. You never go full retard.

this is such obvious BS

you really make some shit posts

I make shit posts? Who gives a fuck what you think punk who the fuck are you, do you know me? Do you know my father? No you don't shit so shut the fuck up, it's not bullshit at all I have no reason to lie about my father

Pumped up I know for damn sure a beer guzzling middle aged man at 6foot8 who you admit doesn't work out is not going to have near the development as me we get it no one talks shit on your dad but come on stop the nonsense

let's not perpetuate this guys
seriously can we all just let it go at this point

bullets have been shot in both directions
ok i get it, it's hard to not retaliate
how about just shake hands and call it a day
:cool:

Fine I still think some people are going to very surprised when they see a pic of me dieted down and dehydrated after 10 weeks of training for a show

April will be my first show I will be a heavy and I will place top 3 and I will pos a link to the entire prejudging video and you can bank on that

Alright brother,
I'm looking forward to it and wish the best for you.
Talk is cheap anyways.

If you come back and show everybody some crazy results,
you won't even have to say a darn word.
The actions (or in this case, results) speak for themselves.

You keep saying put up or shut up. This is exactly as I appear with no photo shopping. White under where is to keep this fair as possible. But I do feel you should be awarded a few points just because your a challenged adult (I digress)

ikite, don't you EVER come in my house and call me out FMer!

What the picture doesn't show:
I wasn't rejected by the Core.
I don't fly kites I fly planes. (Cherokee Six) Been licensed for over 12 years.
I have never done time.
I'm not an insecure X__fill in ____
I have a beautiful wife of over 22 years.
Not bragging. Just Absolute facts.
I don't give ONE shit what people think when they look at me on the beach. I care about how my Family and friends view me and respect all others that show me the same respect.
There are hundreds of guys reading this post in much better shape than myself. It is my weakness that makes me Sercombe to a callout by a troll. Not there's.

What this picture does show:
A 55 year old man.
It shows that your level of conditioning is common and not even that good among others that live the life style.
Dude, my gym is filled with woman that do Zoomba classes that are much cleaner/dryer than you. Much!

300mgs of test a week.
2iu of melatonin every other day for the for color.
Train regularly and eat clean is all it takes to look like this. But you seam to think it takes some kind of hero to show up on the beach smooth and wet looking? What don';t you get about how ordinary you look? Give it a brake man.

Ikite, IF I POSTED A PIC OF ONE MONTH AFTER (MY) LAST SHOW YOU...LOL Dude this is a pic of how I walk around every day, just more body hair. ((((((I'm 55 ))))))). How about if everyone here starts posting up 1 month after there last show pics??? ROFLMAO UH---OWE

BTW: I'm just an old dude that had my fun with the sport. You start waking up the serious guys and girls in here and this will turn into the biggest owning PM has ever seen!

CG

Warning: this post is fictitious and ment for the sole purpose of entertainment.

it just did.
WOW Concrete!!!!
Lookin great bro
-JS

Fine I still think some people are going to very surprised when they see a pic of me dieted down and dehydrated after 10 weeks of training for a show

April will be my first show I will be a heavy and I will place top 3 and I will pos a link to the entire prejudging video and you can bank on that

You said you were going to only diet for 4 days?

Also, in the judging forum you said you are doing a show/benchpress competition in Feb and the show in April.

Are you still doing the Feb show? Will post pics?

Also, you have ignored every mental health post. Have you called anyone yet?

I make shit posts? Who gives a fuck what you think punk who the fuck are you, do you know me? Do you know my father? No you don't shit so shut the fuck up, it's not bullshit at all I have no reason to lie about my father

it's total bullshit

post a pic of your dad as lean as ikite

and "drinks all day" i take that to mean 10 beers MINIMUM

you're talking shit

and all your others posts are about how you want to be 350lbs and complete idiocy like that you tub o' lard

I'm a tub of lard huh I'm probably 100lbs bigger than you and still leaner than you and I'm fucking 23years old

I actually found JuanJuan on here showing off his synthol arms and bragging about how he did it properly and everyone saying how great his fake arms look. I don't want to hear your fascia stretching nonsense if your injecting MCT oil or synthol or any of that shit your not a bodybuilder your a douchebag and I don't even have time for you

Hahaha yet, you had the time to post this about me.

I'm just doing what I enjoy. It's okay for you not to approve. That's your right. I don't ever mean to come off as a braggart. I just thought some people may have interest in how to use synthol.
Your statement is ridiculous because every man on the Olympia stage site injects.
Oil is oil and it causes swelling where it is injected, whether it's in the glutes or arms. Why not put it where it will be seen?

You know it's one thing to be called out by guys 20 years older who are still jacked and lean but jefe we haven't see a pic of you yet

They are doing a bench contest same day I was planning to enter it now I am not so sure as apparently I need to dehydrate a bit since everyone wants me to do so well.

And some people need someone to hold their hand like a coach of a trainer and say good job you look great you can do it. I feed off negativity and hate so keep telling me I look like shit and can't do it. I am going to have to thank AJ at my award ceremony acceptance speech.

And ikite you should change your name to iabitch fuck you punk my dad would step on your bitch ass lmao insecure middle aged dooshbag .. Your a poser you vibrate the aura of a queer .. The fact of the matter is CG puts you to shame and AJdos destroys your physique and hes not even on roids so stfu pussy

By all means pumped up post a pic of you in your prime at 23 or your old ass dad looking all jacked and shredded on beer at 6foot8 please do

And yes Ajdos is looking a lot better than he did and is bigger than Me by far aesthetics is always debatable but if you think he is not a user shoot yourself now or maybe your 12 and not 23 and just naive

And concrete guy came out of nowhere calling me out I wasn't even arguing with him from the beginning if Kai Greene is on here and post a pic of course he is going to own me but I never called Kai Greene out or concreter only obvious haters like jefe and pumped up who won't post pics yet talk trash

And I called out aj for being fat in the pics I could find which he was he finally posted new pics and is in shape congrats dude is still a dick though

Last edited:
Kite....

There are pictures of me on this site. Search for Mr Pickles (although maybe the username won't show up because BigA killed the profile to protect me from a stalker exgf). You can find a picture or two in the Featured Member thread. I won a body transformation contest. It was years ago, so it probably won't satisfy you. If you see my abs in that picture, that's what abs look like. Not just flat nothingness like you have. I work my abs and they are developed not flat tissue in absense of fat.

If you read other threads on here, you'd know I was knocked out of the gym for 7 years due to a catastrophic injury, non-gym related. I just started my comeback in August or September.

I will post updated pictures when I feel like it's worth it.

How was the IFBB judges input you got in your thread in the judging forum? You posted a handful of pictures in there talking about your three up coming contests. Two bobybuilding shows and a benchpress competition. What did they say?

I'm off to chop firewood. Shitstorm a brewin' up here in the mountains.

I'm a tub of lard huh I'm probably 100lbs bigger than you and still leaner than you and I'm fucking 23years old

tub o' lard post a pic of your 55 year old dad who does no training and drinks ALL DAY and who is still very lean.

and you weigh 300+ clap clap well done fatty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar