over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 sets of 5 reps

Drago

Registered
did you try... with 60%weight of one rep, 5 sets of 5 reps but only 10s pause between...

take 6-8 exo pro muscle

pump is just incredible

So that's 30-40 sets per bodypart?
I can see that being difficult.

Muscle rounds

Like muscle rounds 6 sets of 4 reps with 10 seconds rest.

If there's progression and recovery, your training is good.

With that many sets I would be over trained by weeks end.

Have you ever tried intra nutrition? That makes a massive difference for my recovery. EAA's (and/or peptopro), good fast carbs (hbcd's, vitargo) and a lot of glutamine is the foundation of things. Drinking during and after. Obviously a good hormonal environment and gh boosting elements are key factors too. Diet goes without saying and a decent sized meal including healthy fats pre bed. Ideally some slin to shuttle nutrients and recovery products into the muscle cells whilst training. ZMA pre bed. Combine all this with good sleep and everyone should be able to recovery optimally.

Hey Elvia, I have a huge problem eating at night. Well its more about what I am eating. Pop tarts, pizza, mcdonalds all kinds of dumb shit. During the day I eat great . When you say eating some healthy fats at night can you give me some examples of foods that would make my eating at night beneficial? I was thinking maybe homemade chicken salad? Olive oil mayo with some almond pieces.

Have you ever tried intra nutrition? That makes a massive difference for my recovery. EAA's (and/or peptopro), good fast carbs (hbcd's, vitargo) and a lot of glutamine is the foundation of things. Drinking during and after. Obviously a good hormonal environment and gh boosting elements are key factors too. Diet goes without saying and a decent sized meal including healthy fats pre bed. Ideally some slin to shuttle nutrients and recovery products into the muscle cells whilst training. ZMA pre bed. Combine all this with good sleep and everyone should be able to recovery optimally.

:yeahthat: I'm a HUGE believer in intra-workout nutrition! Started sipping on John Meadows' Intra MD product from prime Nutrition throughout my training sessions when it came out and then started making my own concoction similar to the Intra MD formula. I've tweaked it a bit over the past year or so but I think I have it dialed in the way I like it now. Definitely a difference maker...especially on my heavier, high-volume days. I can keep pushing right on thru to the end of the workout without crashing.

Hey Elvia, I have a huge problem eating at night. Well its more about what I am eating. Pop tarts, pizza, mcdonalds all kinds of dumb shit. During the day I eat great . When you say eating some healthy fats at night can you give me some examples of foods that would make my eating at night beneficial? I was thinking maybe homemade chicken salad? Olive oil mayo with some almond pieces.

I meant things like...

Whole Eggs
Cashew/Almond/Peanut Butter
Almonds, Brazil Nuts
Avocado
Macadamia Nut/Olive Oil/Argan Oil

The possible meals are endless. Even for your chicken salad you could add nuts like you posted. You could drizzle it with mac or olive oil. You could slice an avocado and put that in the salad. You could even add a few hard boiled eggs cut up and again great with salad. So you could do that same meal everynight but with a different twist each time.

I love muscle rounds, but like 2 exercises per group. I do 5x5 just because it’s easier to count as my brain starts getting dumb rep 17 and beyond.

And I added 25g hydro whey and citruline intra workout and it definitely helps

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner