over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 weeks in first cycle

ssdark1

Registered
hey guys, im 5 weeks in my first cycle of 500 mgs of test e iran. so far im up about 10 lbs, up to 6ft 230 at about 14% bf. just this week did i start to see strength gains. my question is...isnt it the norm for most of the gains to come from the second half of the cycle? my friend did the same cycle and gained about 20 pounds in the first 4 weeks then stopped gaining. i know everyone reacts differently i was just hoping to get some personal experiences...

by the way, my first inject didnt go so smooth. i was doing quad inject, stuck the needle in but couldnt get to aspirate so i pulled out, stuck it in again started sweating my ass off then passed the f#%k out. luckily my friend was there to finish the job, i woke up and didnt even know i had gotten a shot...flame away.

Did you start out with 500mg? any increase or decrease of dose over the weeks? How's your diet, training, resting, so on? I know a lot of people don't make a big deal out of vitamins but mulit's, aminos, omega 6's and 3's, glutamine and so on is a must...

no change in dosage. my diet is in check, honestly i dont know exact cals but i eat everything and get 300 grams of protein a day. rest couldnt be any better. training has been great, very intense this past week. 4 day split each bp once a week. as far as supps i take a multi and fish oils, the rest of my money goes on food. maybe i should spend a little more money on supps. i just thought food, rest, hard training, and gear would be sufficient.

whats the numbers you got...I had 078 and 007s....after 4 wks your body should feel the diffrence...muscles really hard ,your girl pretty sore, and always ready to train...TE takes 3 weeks just to start kicking in.....just keep on and if you feel it wasnt justified you might need to change your source

You should be getting more than 300g protein in a day, especialy if you are 230lbs. Its fine if youre not counting your cals, but you should try to ballpark count your protein. try to get 2g protein per lb of bodyweight. 400-450g a day for you. I think this will help you out more than buying other supps would. nutrition is the key factor. keep training hard.

Last edited:
i got batch # 001 which i thought was kinda odd but i got them from unclez who has a very good rep so i trusted the gear to be legit. yeah no increase in libido 5 weeks in, thought that was odd as well but since its my first not sure what to expect. i also just got some of the same brand test in from alin batch # 090 and was thinking about switching over to see if i could tell a difference. maybe just up my protein what do you guys think...

You said your up 10lbs already, so gear sounds good to me. I find I gain the most at the start of my cycle and then gains slow down for me. If you up your protein like someone said you may see gains keep going up for a while, good luck with things, enjoy it...peace.

Quick or "gains" as they are too often reffered to is just water weight.

You will not know what you have actually gained intill your cycle is done and you re-test you bf to muscle rario.

Put your protein up. 300gms........I'll get that by mid afternnon and still got another 200-300 to go. I don't know what your training is like other than the split you put up. Try adding in a few more heavy sets on the big compound movements. Since you are enhanced your recovery will be quicker and the extra protein will help with this.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear