advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 weeks in of test e 500 mg and superdrol 40 mg bloodwork. please advise.

Jelet

Registered
here is my before bloodwork..

and here is my bloodwork 5 weeks in...

pretty sure my superdrol is underdosed because i felt nothing till i bumped it to 40 mg then i started to feel a little bit more tired than usual, unless its just my estrogen.

what do you guys think? im doing basically 10 mg of exemstane everyday on a 500 mg test e cycle. (.4ml) and 25 mg is 1 ml... (using purchase peptides) should i lower my exemstane dosage?

the gains arent that good. just a few reps each workout. not sure if my test is just underdosed or what. well see how it is next week...

but yea shoutout to purchase peptides for having legit exemstane for my research animal

what confuses me is my liver value is lower on superdrol 40 mg than it was natty lol.but then again i am taking tudca nac and liv52... (only one liver value is lower and other is higher) BUT THEN AGAIN IM PRETTY SURE WHAT I HAVE ISNT SUPERDROL.. 40 MG AND NO INSANE STRENGTH GAINS . 1 OR 2 REPS AND THATS PROBOABLY MY TEST E SLOWLY KICKING IN... LGI superdrol= trash . thats what i get for going on amazon i guess

Last edited:
LGI SD is legit. I a bought a bunch prior to the ban dirt cheap and I have had great results on as low as 10 mg ed and 600 mg test e ew.

Your creatinine is getting dangerously high. I wouldn't say what your taking is fake. Bc something is putting serious stress on your kidneys

Your creatinine is getting dangerously high. I wouldn't say what your taking is fake. Bc something is putting serious stress on your kidneys

Thx bro...dont know what the issue is then because my apatite is strong. No back pumps. No strength gains. Just gonna come off the superdrol. Should i stop taking my creatine supplement since my levels are so high

Thx bro...dont know what the issue is then because my apatite is strong. No back pumps. No strength gains. Just gonna come off the superdrol. Should i stop taking my creatine supplement since my levels are so high

Don't know the difference between Creatinine and Creatine rofl...

You have no business running anything kid.

i used to be a lab tech and increased dietary intake of creatine or eating a lot of protein can increase daily creatinine excretion

surprised about the liver. On 20mg SD, my ALT and AST were 3x higher than the normal range

Creatine is metabolized into creatinine. Excess intake of creatine MAY lead increased levels of creatinine seen in blood work.

Jelet could have also had an intense exercise session within a couple days of getting blood drawn. A lot of people, even doctors, look this factor over before getting blood work done.

surprised about the liver. On 20mg SD, my ALT and AST were 3x higher than the normal range

Exactly!!! Im on 40 mg of lgi superdrol and my liver values are not 3x higher when you did half the dose i did.

3 weeks ago i was doing 125lb dumbbell incline chest press 8-10-10. And now 3 weeks later im doing 11-11-11. so only a few reps increase. yet i read about others getting like 40lb increase on there bench in just a few weeks...

Thats why Im certain what im taking from lgi is not superdrol.

its simple.

My apatite is still good,

no back pumps

no lethargy.

no oddly strength gains.

one of my liver value is actually LOWER than my preblood cycle. only the other liver value is higher and by not that much compared to others doing half the dose of my of superdrol.

again fellas, im on 40mg of "superdrol" and look at the values and my side effects and strength gains.

pretty sure what i have isnt no superdrol. lgi fucked me over good. iv also looked into it and i know others on 50-60mg of lgi superdrol with no results . they are selective scammers.

but this thread isnt about them. its about me.. and i just wanna make sure my preblood cycle isnt good

i decided to stop taking the "superdrol" in case its some pro hormone instead that is interfering with my test for fighting with the receptors or w/e.

anyways thanks guys

Lol that's funny, chill out,it's not critical, it will go back to normal in no time

I don't want to be the grammar/spelling nazi, but you're killing me.... The word is spelled APPETITE, not apatite. I wouldn't have called you out, but you spelled it this way twice.

good username to post content ratio

I have used LGI sd in the past and I also went to 40-50 mg it was garbage imo. I have tried real superdrol before I tried the LGI and that was one of the BEST cycles ever , the way it made my muscles look as well as the strength was fantastic! I only went with LGI because of how cheap it was and it seemed like a well known brand, yet the first SD I had was some brand I never heard of , lesson learned there. Also which sponsors test are you using ? If you don't start seeing noticeably better increases in strength / looks you might want to consider upping the dose perhaps another ml if it's that under dosed .

I have used LGI sd in the past and I also went to 40-50 mg it was garbage imo. I have tried real superdrol before I tried the LGI and that was one of the BEST cycles ever , the way it made my muscles look as well as the strength was fantastic! I only went with LGI because of how cheap it was and it seemed like a well known brand, yet the first SD I had was some brand I never heard of , lesson learned there. Also which sponsors test are you using ? If you don't start seeing noticeably better increases in strength / looks you might want to consider upping the dose perhaps another ml if it's that under dosed .

I was gonna say, it sounds like his SD is bunk or something else. I took beastdrol a couple years ago when it was still available and my god, did that fuck me up in so many ways. 20mg too

i love little shits like you. creatine increase the creatinine levels so therefore stopping creatine will be beneficial to my health since my creatinine levels are "dangerously high"

Creatinine: Creatinine is a byproduct of creatine phosphate, the chemical used in contraction of skeletal muscle. So, the more muscle mass you have, the higher the creatine levels and therefore the higher the levels of creatinine. When you ingest large amounts of meat proteins that have high levels of creatine in them, you can increase creatinine levels as well. Since creatinine levels are used to measure the functioning of the kidneys, this easily explains why creatine has been accused of causing kidney damage, since it naturally results in an increase in creatinine levels.

dont you ever fucking try getting smart with me. you have no avatar. you have 3 posts. and your probably like 170 pounds or less...

anyways thank you everyone for the feedback.

Last edited:
Your kidney values aren't dangerlously high. I'd call them "elevated" at worst. High protein diet and exercise can "negatively" effect kidney values. I wouldn't worry.

10mg of SD you should feel something. 40 would have me wishing the cycle was at the end.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear