over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 weeks out from weigh-ins..

The Mass

IFBB PRO
IFBB PROS
23yrs old, 5'7, 215lbs. Let me know what you guy's think..I value you guy's opinions..(sry pics off my camera phone, not best quality..)

Last edited:
Was wondering how you were, bro! Look thick and solid. Proud of you, bro. Will send a PM or e mail.

You look great. Very nice structure. Very solid mass and proportions. Conditioning looks to be on track. Good luck, brutha. Looking forward to the final product!

Looking Good Bro!

We are the Same Height But you have me by 5Lbs. Your right the Camera phone kind of Dulls out the Hardness and Vascularity. But I can see you are.

Always impressive bro

Mass, you have made noticeable improvements since your last showing... your taper is SICK, what is your waist measuring at the moment? Great work bro, how's the diet coming along, you doing things any different at this point?

Great shape as always but you need to be harder :)
That was an issue for you last year as well.

What's your plan for diet and cardio from now until the show?

wow great taper themass. definetly have a shot at doing some damage.

I agree with Shelby. We all know how striated your quads can be from the past.

Your front double biceps shot is not something I'd like to stand next to on stage though. I think your waist is half the size of mine.

Hit it hard. Hope all is well!

lookin good, bro, but the lighting is terrible. I am sure you will "pop" more on stage. Are you going to loose the beard? i think it would make you look more massive if your chin was not accentuated by the beard.

Good luck, bud - great job!

Your X shape looks GREAT!

Was wondering how you were, bro! Look thick and solid. Proud of you, bro. Will send a PM or e mail.
Thx G.

You look great. Very nice structure. Very solid mass and proportions. Conditioning looks to be on track. Good luck, brutha. Looking forward to the final product!
Thx B.N.!

We are the Same Height But you have me by 5Lbs. Your right the Camera phone kind of Dulls out the Hardness and Vascularity. But I can see you are.
I'll try n get better pics up sometime. thx for your comments

Mass, you have made noticeable improvements since your last showing... your taper is SICK, what is your waist measuring at the moment? Great work bro, how's the diet coming along, you doing things any different at this point?

thx w8. I actully don't measure my waist. Diet is pretty much same, low carbs, but I incorprate refeeds instead of cheat meals.

shape is great and i hate to judge by pics as they are never really good, but from the pics posted, your not at your usually hard striated self bro.

Thx for the feed back. I'm def need to keep grinding harder. Well I been doing carbs around workouts (pwo,ppwo) - now stepped that down to just a during workout shake with bcaa's. Start next week taking out the wms shake during n keep bcaa's in. Slowly start taking the fat anyway n keep protein at a good amount, I'm doing weekly re-feeds. I haven't had a cheat meal since 9wks out.

wow great taper themass. definetly have a shot at doing some damage.
Thx lat, congrads on your last show, you was peeled!

I agree with Shelby. We all know how striated your quads can be from the past.

Your front double biceps shot is not something I'd like to stand next to on stage though. I think your waist is half the size of mine.

Hit it hard. Hope all is well!
Thx Dave! How you been? Still working like crazy? Any shows in the future for you?

awesome v-taper!!
thx h8

lookin good, bro, but the lighting is terrible. I am sure you will "pop" more on stage. Are you going to loose the beard? i think it would make you look more massive if your chin was not accentuated by the beard.

Good luck, bud - great job!
thx i'll try get some in better lighting, I will shave the beard before stage..just so tired I don't wanna shave right now. :)

Your X shape looks GREAT!

thx bigD, gotta keep grinding!

shape is great and i hate to judge by pics as they are never really good, but from the pics posted, your not at your usually hard striated self bro.

Thx bro, i'll keep grinding! Have fun at your show next weekend bro!

Your looking good, and I woundnt say your behind schedule...I think with 5 weeks left your going to be looking great...

what weight are you planning in coming at

GREAT GREAT JOB bro!

Still working like crazy, but I have a legitimate training schedule now. No idea what to do next. Going to work on a few things first.

Best of luck to you. What are your goals this year?

Future

1. Bigger triceps....your front most muscular exposes weak triceps and weak forearms.
2. Thicher chest and back.......
3. Wider back
4. Bigger quads.
5. Bigger hams.......really lacking in back poses.
6. Small calvs.

You will have to address this if you plan on going any place nationally. For the quick fix get shredded............but this is bodybuilding........think bodybuilding.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws