over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 weeks out from weigh-ins..

" this is bodybuilding... think bodybuilding"... i cant agree more.. too many turn it into a dieting contest.. remember the muscle..

Get harder and shave your face.

Your looking good, and I woundnt say your behind schedule...I think with 5 weeks left your going to be looking great...

what weight are you planning in coming at
Thx chris, I been checking ur thread daily, your doing awesome! Well i'm 215 now, so i'll prob need drop around 15pds or maybe 20. I don't have a planned weight tho

GREAT GREAT JOB bro!
thx rj.

Still working like crazy, but I have a legitimate training schedule now. No idea what to do next. Going to work on a few things first.

Best of luck to you. What are your goals this year?
wow, yah man you always been a work horse. Awesome u got a set training sch now tho! make things easier. My goals is just look better then last time I got onstage, and hopefully make top15 this time.

1. Bigger triceps....your front most muscular exposes weak triceps and weak forearms.
2. Thicher chest and back.......
3. Wider back
4. Bigger quads.
5. Bigger hams.......really lacking in back poses.
6. Small calvs.

You will have to address this if you plan on going any place nationally. For the quick fix get shredded............but this is bodybuilding........think bodybuilding.

Thx a lot for the assisment Phil, I really appericate it! I'll address all those areas this coming offseason.

" this is bodybuilding... think bodybuilding"... i cant agree more.. too many turn it into a dieting contest.. remember the muscle..

Yeah I agree, but I won't be the biggest onstage, so i'll have to get in good condition, and hopefully my structure can beat the guys thats bigger.

Get harder and shave your face.

My face hair will be gone before show, lol. I promise

Mass, you will be fine, make your adjustments and grind it out! It will happen, looking good, the dialing over the next 5 weeks will happen! This is the best time to add the some wood to that burning fire!

No doubt about it, you are JACKED! Keep on working hard, it definitely shows, bro.

Thanx bro!!! Atleast your not sporting a back mullet like Chris was. LOL!!

i am no pro..but for your age you look great and the potential is there as evidenced by the disclipine in your words..

Mass, you will be fine, make your adjustments and grind it out! It will happen, looking good, the dialing over the next 5 weeks will happen! This is the best time to add the some wood to that burning fire!
Thx for the positive comments Lenny, I appericate it! Hope your offseason is going good!

No doubt about it, you are JACKED! Keep on working hard, it definitely shows, bro.
Thx Olifter!

Thanx bro!!! Atleast your not sporting a back mullet like Chris was. LOL!!
haha, I don't think I can ever rock a back mullet, lol. I can rock the terrorist or bum look tho, LOL

Great looking build and impressive looking lats
Thx, been doing lots of weighted chins or pull downs, barbell rows n rack deads.

i am no pro..but for your age you look great and the potential is there as evidenced by the disclipine in your words..

Thx I appericate it, Just gotta keep getting better, one week at a time.

Here's 2 pictures from yesterday, I think lighting is a bet better then last set. But I agree, gotta get tighter...which i'll be doing my damnest these next 5weeks.

Last edited:
Here's 2 pictures from yesterday, I think lighting is a bet better then last set. But I agree, gotta get tighter...which i'll be doing my damnest these next 5weeks.

I still can't get over your v-taper. I mean damn...

Once you tighten up you're going to look just crazy.

A lot can be done conditioning wise in 5 weeks, and there's no doubt in my mind you'll show up way leaner than most would think seeing your pics now. ;)

With your lines, you'll look terrific... as always.

So just keep pushing harder!! :)

Nice progress, dude - looking way more vascular so you are def shedding some BF. Excellent definition coming out too - good luck in the next few weeks - i think you're going to hit it just right!

You have huge potential. I am sure you know this. Conditioning is all you need thus far.

Your time is coming, M! More hardness and detail in lower back and hams, and tighter overall and you will look terrific. Many would kill for your taper and overall proportion. Keep it going, bro.

I still can't get over your v-taper. I mean damn...

Once you tighten up you're going to look just crazy.
thx VT

A lot can be done conditioning wise in 5 weeks, and there's no doubt in my mind you'll show up way leaner than most would think seeing your pics now. ;)

With your lines, you'll look terrific... as always.

So just keep pushing harder!! :)
Thx a lot, i'll keep pushin hard these next 5 weeks!

Nice progress, dude - looking way more vascular so you are def shedding some BF. Excellent definition coming out too - good luck in the next few weeks - i think you're going to hit it just right!
thx lb!

You have huge potential. I am sure you know this. Conditioning is all you need thus far.
hey weight, i appiecate that. i'll be doing my all to get this conditioning down.

Your time is coming, M! More hardness and detail in lower back and hams, and tighter overall and you will look terrific. Many would kill for your taper and overall proportion. Keep it going, bro.

Thx g, i'll keep u guys updated.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner