over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 weeks out NPC Pittsburgh

Alex A

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
This is Matt....22 years old.. doing his prep for the NPC Pittsburgh..

he started his prep with me here at 255lbs at 5'8" .. and carries his weight nicely.. has good looking abs and nice wide shoulders.. good shape we are getting his condition nailed down..

Im busting his balls... but he didnt hire me to be nice... im really proud to say im working with this dude! lots of potential here..

Attachments

• matt_transform-1.jpg
    matt_transform-1.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 6,343
Last edited:

Attachments

• matt_transform back shot.jpg
    matt_transform back shot.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 5,482
This is Larry.. Weve worked together on other preps, very recently won the middles at his last show..... Hes also 24 years old.. stayed in great shape since last show.... hes 4 weeksout in these pics...

Attachments

• holstein4wks-1.jpg
    holstein4wks-1.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 2,092
Last edited:

Attachments

• larry6weeksoutback.jpg
    larry6weeksoutback.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 2,751
Last edited:
hey guys.. glad to post over here. Some of you may see me a lot at RXmuscle or bodybuilding.com or a bunch of other random forums.. I do creep over here a lot.

I am actually 22 years old btw :p. Working with Alex has been great. My previous shows I always lacked the super sharp conditioning, so I hired Alex to get me there. This prep has gone extremely well for me so far. I have felt great working with Alex and honestly, my strength has barely dropped from when I was a fat ass ha. At 5 weeks I am probably harder than I have ever been. Can't wait to see how these final weeks shape up. I highly recommend Alex to anyone. His communication and prep has been amazing so far.

You look great and 5 weeks you will be hard as nails. You hired the right guy, Alex will have you conditioned to the bone for sure!

thats a big boy Alex

see guys......dropped the bodyfat, (virtually) dropped the gyno

nice work brother

:cool:

thats a big boy Alex

nice work brother

hey I appreciate it guys...

He also dropped about 10 years of age.. the dudes 22 years old, good looking guy( no homo)... and he looks it now.. to me looks like he aged quite a bit in the before shot.. plus.. drops 40lbs and looks bigger to me..

You look great and 5 weeks you will be hard as nails. You hired the right guy, Alex will have you conditioned to the bone for sure!
Yea for sure! I actually remember seeing your pics with him and said to myself holy shit haha.
thats a big boy Alex

nice work brother

thanks! yea I had honestly my worst gyno as a natty teen competitor haha, but have been constantly "called out" on it on the boards. Over the years, once I actually get lean it goes away. It just kinda sucks I hold a lot of fat in my chest, on top of whatever pubertal gyno I did have. I feel like it may be gone for good I hope after this prep.

hey I appreciate it guys...

He also dropped about 10 years of age.. the dudes 22 years old, good looking guy( no homo)... and he looks it now.. to me looks like he aged quite a bit in the before shot.. plus.. drops 40lbs and looks bigger to me..

haha, a nice shave and tan always helps. The girls definitely appreciate the lean, tan, clean shaven look compared to the fat pale bloated one ha. I was even shocked at my own before pic lol. Can't get that fat again.

haha, a nice shave and tan always helps. The girls definitely appreciate the lean, tan, clean shaven look compared to the fat pale bloated one ha. I was even shocked at my own before pic lol. Can't get that fat again.

when you sent me the before pics.. it kinda reminded me of Trey brewer off season in the face...I saw past all that.. and knew with hard work it would come together nicely.. and it has.. and have to say.. you have not been a pain in the ass or anything.. you dont complain.. just work.. I appreciate that.. lets keep working like this to the show man and on to the next one

They both look awesome Alex!!:headbang: Keep up the great work fellas!!

Awesome. So are both of these guys doing the Pittsburgh? If so, tell them to say hello. I'll be in the supers. Looks like it'll be a tough ass show as always!

Always a great job Alex. Looks like your guys are working really hard.

Exellent work guys. Keep it going and alex keep us posted.

awesome work again alex, clients are always coming through with amazing packages, not only that, their transformations are incredible and inpspirational, love seeing stuff like this, keep up the goood work bruh :star-war'

Both guys look GREAT! No surprise though with Alex prepping them. Can`t wait to see the finished product.

Best,

Mike

Awesome. So are both of these guys doing the Pittsburgh? If so, tell them to say hello. I'll be in the supers. Looks like it'll be a tough ass show as always!

Always a great job Alex. Looks like your guys are working really hard.

I didnt know you were in the show... thats scary... .im sure they will be seeing you... and will be saying hi ...Keep grinding along Dave... ive known you for years on the boards man.. you have always been a good contributor on and off stage! looking forward to this show...

Wow, 22 years old. Looks great! Keep up the good work.

Both guys look great, keep up the good work.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws