over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 weeks till next appointment.

surfbh

Registered
I'm prescribed 240 mgs of test cyp a week but have been taking 30 mgs test c a day sub-q, along with 60 mgs a day mast enan sub-q.

My appt is 5 weeks out and today I switched it to 40 mgs a day test p with 50 mgs a day mast p.

I was planning on running this stack for 3 weeks then back to test cyp at 30 mgs a day for the last 2 weeks before my appointment and not take a shot the day of or day before. This should get me in the 8-900's from prior experience.

I will be getting cholesterol, hematocrit, test, estrogen and liver values checked along with thyroid and possibly free test.

I am taking Himalaya LiverCare(Liv52), Humanofort, Multivitamins, Vit D and E along with FISOL fish oil and sublingual B vitamins a few times per week. I also take melatonin, zinc, magnesium, Cjc with DAC and Ipamorelin at bedtime. I am prescribed armour thyroid, tamoxifen and anastrazole too.

Should I be worried about anything other than high hematocrit with what I am taking? I was thinking about donating blood before my appointment but I'm also worried about my free test, cholesterol and liver values being messed up. I have been on TRT at 30 mgs a day for almost 3 months with the Mast E the last 7 weeks if that helps. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

If your labs are 5 weeks out why don't you just go back to your prescribed trt protocol now so you can get an accurate reading based on what your dr has set up?

If your labs are 5 weeks out why don't you just go back to your prescribed trt protocol now so you can get an accurate reading based on what your dr has set up?

Well, I just asked for and received a layoff from work and can now hit the gym much harder.

I travel for work and my next job could be in San Diego, San Francisco, San Diego, Houston, Phoenix, Iowa, Oklahoma etc. depending on where the need is for Inside Wiremen.

So I guess this is my window to get things done, like better shape, dental, vision etc. I could possibly push the appointment back though.

I wasn't sure if taking Test P and Mast P until 2 weeks before my visit would affect my levels besides hematocrit though.

Well, I just asked for and received a layoff from work and can now hit the gym much harder.

I travel for work and my next job could be in San Diego, San Francisco, San Diego, Houston, Phoenix, Iowa, Oklahoma etc. depending on where the need is for Inside Wiremen.

So I guess this is my window to get things done, like better shape, dental, vision etc. I could possibly push the appointment back though.

I wasn't sure if taking Test P and Mast P until 2 weeks before my visit would affect my levels besides hematocrit though.

I wouldn't risk it of I were you. It all depends on what your dr orders for labs. If all he checks is your t levels you won't have much to worry about

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131