over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 year expired Cyp

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know this has been posted but I cannot find the thread.
Anyways I have some unopened bottles of Cyp from a reputable source, I got them 6 years ago and they are showing expired.
I was thinking of low temp boiling them in water for 20-30 mins, any suggestions?

Anyways I have some unopened bottles of Cyp from a reputable source, I got them 6 years ago and they are showing expired.
I was thinking of low temp boiling them in water for 20-30 mins, any suggestions?

You can use it, why do you want to heat it and ll that?

Yes it’s good just like that unless it’s crashed. Oils have a long shelf life. Someone will chime in on that. I say go for it!

www.Steroidify.com

You can use it, why do you want to heat it and ll that?

To make sure it's still sterile, it's not crashed at all though and looks clean.

Warming it up like you describe is NOT going to make it sterile...
If it remained unexposed like it was when it was made 5 years ago...
Then it should be suitable to use.

If you are not going to use it send it my way. That stuff is good to go.

Potency will likely still be close to 100% unless exposed to heat/direct sunlight.

It will still be sterile. Vials keep bacteria out and benzyl alcohol is a bacteriostatic agent that helps stop bacteria from growing inside.

Do not heat the vials unless it's crashed as other have said.

If I were you, I would base my decision on how many bottles you have. If it is just say 2 bottles then I would probably just toss it. If it is more than that, then I would probably keep.

Like everyone said, it should still be just as sterile now as when it was first bottled, and potency should be fine as long as it wasn't exposed to sunlight or much heat.

Are the bottles by chance amber colored? If they are the dark brown then that blocks out a lot of light and should make them even safer.

If I were you, I would base my decision on how many bottles you have. If it is just say 2 bottles then I would probably just toss it. If it is more than that, then I would probably keep.

Like everyone said, it should still be just as sterile now as when it was first bottled, and potency should be fine as long as it wasn't exposed to sunlight or much heat.

Are the bottles by chance amber colored? If they are the dark brown then that blocks out a lot of light and should make them even safer.
So if i have deca and about 7 vials of test cyp from 2010-2014 all from a compounding pharmacy, ud say they are good to go???

If so im good on trt for a very looong time

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

And all of mine are amber colored so im probably good to go yay me

I guess u could filter the test, and possibly add ba ? Just to cover ur ass (pun intended)

ok if unopened

My Opinion....I its a $25 bottle of Test.... toss that shit.... why even take a chance?? unless you're financially strapped...

+90% of the time "expired" medicine is still close to full potency.

Things like heat and direct sunlight can increase degradation, but most people have their stuff stored in a cool, dark place.

I'll bet you $100 that if you ran labs on those vials, they will be identical to the equivalent non-expired testosterone

My Opinion....I its a $25 bottle of Test.... toss that shit.... why even take a chance?? unless you're financially strapped...
Na bro the ones i have are scripted from a compounding pharm all in dark amber vials, most $25 vials are in tiny vials that are clear.... Never seen a ugl use dark vials, some do, but never used them....are they all about worth $25, yes probably, but paid for due to being scripted

Hell im going to contact the pharmacy and ask them

Last edited:
Na bro the ones i have are scripted from a compounding pharm all in dark amber vials, most $25 vials are in tiny vials that are clear.... Never seen a ugl use dark vials, some do, but never used them

Sounds like high quality if its from a real compounding pharmacy. I wouldn't hesitate to use it, I figure you probably spent some decent cash on that too. It should be just fine considering its amber vials. You stored it out of sunlight and heat, right!?

Lmao..jesus christ. FINALLY someone says the obvious..its 1 freaking bottle of test? Are you hurting that bad?

Sounds like high quality if its from a real compounding pharmacy. I wouldn't hesitate to use it, I figure you probably spent some decent cash on that too. It should be just fine considering its amber vials. You stored it out of sunlight and heat, right!?
Yes stored partially in a fridge, and partially in a cupboard in a plastic container always, might switch it all to fridge tho from now on in an essential oils container once i get them

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828