over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

50 cent

Years ago right when 50 was starting to hit it big I was in ATL for business one week and staying at the Swissotel. Went down to the gym for some cardio n 50 n his bodyguard were the only ones in there working out.

I had no clue who he was at the time but they were both in very good shape and acted just like normal guys in the gym. When I checked out I asked the desk who it was and they told me.

Uhh wow seriously? That photo was 16 years ago! ... he was a young teenager! It even says 1994 right on it! LMAO!

Try:
View attachment 37760

I know. That's why I added 20-25 lbs. The reason that I posted that was because I read that he walks around at 191. The Huffington Post said he was 214 but he never gets over 200 because he's paranoid about getting fat like when he was a kid.

Last edited:
It is all true...the weight loss, the tats and movies. The movie he lost all the weight for is about a football player("Things Fall APart") who is diagnosed with cancer. I actually get why he is doing all this...IMO...yes the money is good, but he has the cash, he is an artist...he hit the pinnacle in music, I don’t think he could ever top his fame or sells from his first debut...he has a charismatic personality and from interviews seems to have fallen in love with movies. So IMO this is his next step in his career and from what he is saying, going strictly movies and only cameos on music.
**broken link removed**

its not the money...

for the guys that just cant figure out why he would go to such dramatic lengths when he is already rich....achievement...to be on top. the guy has already done so much in the music industry, and the business world with selling vitamin water to coca cola (he made ridiculous $$$ on that), whats next? well, an oscar would be nice to throw into his trophy case or a rap song. he is not the best actor and im sure he is well aware of that, but actors are usually noticed/rewarded for going to such measures for a role. not a big fan of his music, but you got to give it to him....he has serious drive.

The article says he's having several tattoos removed for the role too. Well, that's dedication, but why not just use make-up to cover them?

Another LMAO post..
He's not removing his tattoos just for some movie! haha
He's starting to have a skin condition/infection from them and has to have some removed. lol

50 cent is sorry, who cares about his lame ass:D

This is what a true Thespian does. Many have went to extreme levels to gain or loss weight for a role. He wants to taken seriously as an actor. I say props.

At his biggest he was 215...he said that in an interview.

he is a hard worker and obviously goes all out for self satisfaction. behind all the hard lyrics he is also brilliant when it comes to marketing, wich is the key to being successful in any business.........

everyone that sees these pics will now want to see the movie...including myself.

Not really a fan of his, but I admire the dedication. lol at people saying now way because he's already rich. Look at Christian Bale in The Machinest.

This is a discription of Bale's part:
Christian Bale starved himself for over four months prior to filming, as his character needed to look drastically thin. Allegedly, his eating consisted of one cup of coffee and an apple (or a can of tuna) each day (approximately 275 calories, or 1.2 kilojoules).[2] According to the DVD commentary, he lost 28 kilograms (62 lb), reducing his body mass to 54 kilograms (120 lb). Bale wanted to go down to 45 kilograms (99 lb) but the filmmakers would not let him due to health concerns. He later regained the mass, plus an additional 18 kilograms (40 lb) through weightlifting and proper eating, in preparation for his role in Batman Begins.

Thats Really One way to Fuck up your Metabolism FOR GOOD.

NEVER DO DIET THAT EXTREME,this will fuck you up in the long run.

Slow and Steady weight loss or muscle gain.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131