over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

50+ Female And Anavar

goback2013

Registered
What negative(or positive) side effects do females over 50 see when dosing say 5-10mg per day of anavar ?
A female with tubes tied and partial hysterectomy. Also pre-menopausual.

At that dose side effects should be near zero for most women when cycles are kept reasonable in length. Benefits would be the same as any other females , increase lean mass , strength and fast loss
At that age the first thing is do is have her hormones checked , should could possibly benefit greatly from HRT

At that dose side effects should be near zero for most women when cycles are kept reasonable in length. Benefits would be the same as any other females , increase lean mass , strength and fast loss
At that age the first thing is do is have her hormones checked , should could possibly benefit greatly from HRT
When you say hrt do you mean estradiol replacement? I don't know much about that and would like to know more

I don't know much about that and would like to know more
Women's HRT isn't as straight forward as men's. A women's estrogen and progesterone levels rise and fall during the follicular and luteal phases. This is pre menopause of course. Testosterone is more constant but changes mildly. Most women start with progesterone replacement but some need full estrogen/progesterone. Rarely does a woman actually need Testosterone but some still take it for more of a optimization protocol like men on too much TRT.

1674499355730.png

What negative(or positive) side effects do females over 50 see when dosing say 5-10mg per day of anavar ?
A female with tubes tied and partial hysterectomy. Also pre-menopausual.
That's not really HRT. You would be looking at T or E replacement. Does she have baseline Estradiol/T labs? Oftentimes, i see hysterectomy crush E/T levels.

That's not really HRT. You would be looking at T or E replacement. Does she have baseline Estradiol/T labs? Oftentimes, i see hysterectomy crush E/T levels.
I'm not asking for HRT advice(I say that respectfully) I'm asking more for cosmetic and fatloss purposes.
Others mention HRT... not me.

I'm not asking for HRT advice(I say that respectfully) I'm asking more for cosmetic and fatloss purposes.
Others mention HRT... not me.
Understand 100%, generally 5-10 mg is the dose. Sometimes Var will actually lower wellbeing/increase irritability/lower libido in some women. So look out for that. You might get better results from T injection for performance/wellbeing/aesthetics.

5mg ED of var is a good starting dose for a female. Have her run it for at least 2 weeks at 5mg to see how she feels. In many instances, a woman can up her dose to 10mg ED with all the benefits of a higher dose, and very few sides. If she does experience some sides, it will likely be slight scratchiness in her voice, sensitivity in her clitoris, and perhaps very slight clitoral enlargement. Most women don't see too much of these types of sides until they get to higher doses of about 20mg ED, but everyone is different, and it's good to pay close attention if that's a concern.

I would not expect to see any significant fat loss from the compound. Rather, she'll need to rely on her diet. She'll see a nice bump in strength, and it does a very good job of hardening the muscle she has, and she'll notice a nice improvement in her "lines." Don't see any issues with her running it for 6-8 weeks.

Var will hit the HDL (lowers it), but it comes back after cessation of the compound.

This is strictly a Bro science comment, but I have a very close friend that is 65 and on a regular basis she will use 10mg/day of Var with zero issues.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws