over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

50 mg Masterone Tabs?

Mr Genetics

Newbies
I have a few of these on hand. And I was wondering how many tabs a day you guys recommend and how long I should run them? I also have some of Bruce Lee's Primo tabs. How many tabs a day do you guys recommend? All input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

im sure u know thats not real masteron. its methyltest which he calls masteron and since i dont mess with that stuff i have no idea at what dose u would run it.

well

i used with precontest stack the last few weeks (under wyldes) advice! and i got harder and harder

Its NOT methyltest! Its a drug called mastanelone, it basically has the same effects as real masterone. IP pulls no punches about this-he say what the drug is. I like it, and Id run 2-3ED depending on your experience.

2-3 a day , really? what it is is methylated dht

Methylated DHT is simply DHT in for of 17AA oral.
Im no chemist, but that would be my interpretation.
Sounds bad (DHT), but the methylization of a compound
changes its properties and effects. So the drug is not simply something that will make you hair fall out and prostate swell. :eek:

dpsquat what was your dose and length of time before show you used them ? I am thinking about giving these go as well I found masteron as oil great. Mike did you hold much water on it? what was your cycle length, did you use for hardening cycle. Thanks guys :)

BigKiwi-I used them end (last 1/4th) of cycle-no water at all.
During cycle (2-3ED), or bridging (1ED)- 4wk either way.
I switch orals every 4-5wks no matter what.
For guys who have joint pain on winny, these are a great substitute as far as IP tabs go.

tabs

i used them thes last 3 weeks or so all the way in! i ONLY used one a day until the last week then went to two i also added the inj the last week also

thanks Mike , while we are on the subject has anyone tried the Furazabol tabs?

I gotta agree with MikeS on the Masteron Tabs. IP has the goods. I've used them before @ 2 tabs daily in 4 divided doses for 4 weeks and i really liked them. ALthough i'm sure the Fina, EQ, Winstrol and Test Susp also helped :D

Big Kiwi- as for the Furazabol, haven't tried it yet; but i may be trying it in the near future as i have to stick to around a certain weight for a competition. IF you decide to try IP's Furazabol, please post some opinions on it since i haven't heard anything about them. I also loved the Masteron oil....the little amps of GOLD! LOL......only $6 back in the day .....sorry, i'm going to cry now......haha

I'd also like to hear about Ip's Turinabol if anyone has heard anything on it.

why getting fear with mesanolon when abomb converts itself in 17alphametildehydrotestosterone too? ;)
mesanolon works @ 50-60mg /day at least!

I can't make clear if 17amt is a class 1 or class 2 Aas... class 1 I think, as oxandrolone, with a good receptor affinity (and as dht)

Thanks Dpsquat, will be doing both tabs masteron, Furazabol as well as the winni tabs ( which I like ), and some nitrotain tabs for my show in 8 weeks. Will tell you how they all go :)

kiwi, what does nitrotain do bro? hows it used?

BIG KIWI--im wondering about furazabol. whats its purpose in ur contest prep?

Have used the paste before many times before show, actually start to like the taste but not the tabs. Keeps positive nitrogen balance in body, don't grow heaps but deffinately see muscles hardening and water loss, seems to be a more anti-catabolic but I feel works well.

with the furazabol I have never used it but have heard very good things about. I will trial it for week or 2 next week just in case :) as 8 weeks out then post some results, want to come in as big and hard as poss for the show but don't want to stuff it up :) Chris Cormier, Marcus Ruhl , Tommy, Ernie taylor and heaps other top guys gonna be there so don't want feel to outta place :)

KIWI.....I HOPE YOU SHOW UP THE BEST YOU CAN BE!

REGARDLESS OF THOSE OTHER GUYS! WHICH SHOW? I'LL BE SCANNING THE MAGS WITH MY HORNY GIRLFRIEND! HAHAHA.....[WE ARE BOUND TO RECOGNIZE YOU! ] I POSTED A PIC OF HER ON MY CONTEST PICS IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING IF ITS A BIG FAT CHICK THAT'S BEEN FANTASIZING ABOUT YOU!
:) MIKES. I'LL GIVE THOSE A TRY SINCE EVERY TIME I DO THE WINNY TABS, I HAVE TO SIT IN MY BIG CHAIR WITH AN ICE BAG UNDER EACH ELBOW.

Last edited:
hahaha the Aussie grand prix, just want to look the best I can on day nothing else :)

BIGKIWI

Im sure I speak for all when I wish you the very best of luck in the show! We will be looking out for results-please keep us posted also! :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws