over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

50 posts needed to view sponsors

Raydogg

Newbies
Last time ilogged in i did not need to do anything to view the sponsors section. Now it says i need 50 posts. is this something new?

Last time ilogged in i did not need to do anything to view the sponsors section. Now it says i need 50 posts. is this something new?

they want to make sure you're not an automated program , probably. Look at the bright side, all you have to do is take 50 useless shits on the board and you're a made man!

When's the last time you logged in? It's been this way since I've been here.

I believe you can see it without problems, but you're not supposed to post anything.

Lab Results is the sub-forum that you can't access with less than 50 posts.

Maybe try contributing to the board instead of using it only for personal gain?

they want to make sure you're not an automated program , probably. Look at the bright side, all you have to do is take 50 useless shits on the board and you're a made man!
Way to encourage useless posts and waste of bandwith. Most assholes that post whore their way to 50 get noticed and banned/get their posts erased.

Contribute what? Most of the time someone already give an advice to a newbie and i am not one to post just to post or co-sign on someone. But now I will to get to 50.

It's a security measure. Nothing related to contribution or anything like that.

It wasn't like this before. I think it started after Operation Raw Deal.

Contribute what? Most of the time someone already give an advice to a newbie and i am not one to post just to post or co-sign on someone. But now I will to get to 50.

It's not that hard to figure out. You just help people or when people ask questions you just contribute by giving personal advice or links to studies and bottom line just help people out.

And btw, don't just make a bunch of post saying "I agree" or "cosign" bc mods will catch on to you or others just doing that to build up your post count. Just stick around and see how we all work and you'll see how things go. I can assure that all 2700 of my posts aren't being helpful or giving advice. We all joke around and make posts that have nothing to do with the thread at hand, but if all your posts are BS then they will be deleted.

If I can help or if you're confused then just PM me and I will help you out as much as I can. You'll notice that a lot of us are pretty good friends here and we crack jokes all the time. It's not to get our post count up. It's just us goofing off and having normal conversation.

A lot of us (including me) have written articles to try and help others out. If you feel that you want to write an article that you think others will benefit then by all means go for it. :)

Way to encourage useless posts and waste of bandwith. Most assholes that post whore their way to 50 get noticed and banned/get their posts erased.

Chill out, Knight. I'm pretty sure that Steve was just being sarcastic about making useless posts.

:rolleyes:

type posts might slide if you take a few weeks to do it but have seen a few get their numbers taken away............

Last edited:
It's not that hard to figure out. You just help people or when people ask questions you just contribute by giving personal advice or links to studies and bottom line just help people out.

And btw, don't just make a bunch of post saying "I agree" or "cosign" bc mods will catch on to you or others just doing that to build up your post count. Just stick around and see how we all work and you'll see how things go. I can assure that all 2700 of my posts aren't being helpful or giving advice. We all joke around and make posts that have nothing to do with the thread at hand, but if all your posts are BS then they will be deleted.

If I can help or if you're confused then just PM me and I will help you out as much as I can. You'll notice that a lot of us are pretty good friends here and we crack jokes all the time. It's not to get our post count up. It's just us goofing off and having normal conversation.

A lot of us (including me) have written articles to try and help others out. If you feel that you want to write an article that you think others will benefit then by all means go for it. :)

Chill out, Knight. I'm pretty sure that Steve was just being sarcastic about making useless posts.

Let me introduce you to my friend the multi-quote button. It allows you to reply to several posts at once. Of course this introduction is irrelevant if all you're doing is trying to get your post count up. :eek: :D

Sheesh 10 years ago it was 100 posts they are being nicer to you newbies. Or maybe the board had to delete older threads and the posts would have been subtracted from count ? You can make 50 posts in a week with no effort . Post up

Last edited:
It's a security measure. Nothing related to contribution or anything like that.

It wasn't like this before. I think it started after Operation Raw Deal.

It's always been this way you posted and just maybe didn't noticed back then as you always have chat. I been on as ketsugo , ket 1 or 2 as I used to forget my password and email so I've has to re-Start my count it's not difficult at all

Last edited:

Just chatting and posting something . 50 posts is nothing . How about we complain about something worthy lol

:rolleyes:

type posts might slide if you take a few weeks to do it but have seen a few get their numbers taken away............

True- I used to mod several other places and it may differ here, but if they update the board or delete older threads then one loses posts. I've been here since board began but circumstances don't reflect that .

Sorry man, dry humor on my part. I think the post count should be higher and the posts should reflect some substance. It just seems like any dumb ass can post 50 uselss tidbits..

I'm still trying to get to 50 but I can't bring myself to post bs.. Except this one

I would tend to agree with y'all. I have been slowly adding up post count but trying to contribute in my own way. Being a newbie make this a slow process fo sho. Add another please + 1 lol

Working on the same problem, but I honestly have lots of questions and am learning more every time I ask one

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131