over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

$50 USD WEEK Food Budget

3 whole means and 3 shakes a day is easy to do !

Good info! Evan seems like a cool guy. Thanks for sharing Alin.

Great video. I know that probably isn't what he eats on a daily basis, but for guys much smaller (like myself) that can be done easily.

Good video, worth the watch

This could help me out a lot!

I like how he mentioned chicken being on sale for $1.79 a pound because that's about what it is around here too on sale. What I do is buy about 20 lbs at a time and then throw it in the freezer down in the basement so that I never am caught like he was in the video and have to pay more for chicken breasts. Always buy the food you need when its on sale and try to buy it in bulk so that it will last you until the next sale comes around.

Hmmm find it hard to believed that but how much chicken, meat, fish he buy a week. So if its just chicken he is buying would you wanna eat chicken all day through the week lol. I spend 186 Aussie bucks a week on 6 days and 7th day is my cheat meal.

Yep I agree, it was a very basic and bland diet. Not much flavour. Good for uni students etc....

Yeah BC my weekly shopping is about that too but food is also a lot more expensive over here in Australia. A kg of chicken ranges from $8-10 per kg and that's not free range or organic. And eggs are also about $3 a doz too.
Thankfully I have my own chickens lol

With Alin's goodies and a similar diet to this one Evan pointed out you could really make yourself an effective cycle and diet that's very affordable.

Where you at Rory??? We get it on sale in Florida here @ 1.69/lb
It's normally anywhere from 1.99-2.49/lb

Texas bro. But I shop around an call places to see what current prices are. Ill go to the best meat market I know an while there I call other places and grocers an see who has the best deals. Hell, called Walmart once an got tuna water packed at .30 a can so obviously I stocked up on several cases. Today all my protein sources came from a meat market an all my carbs from a larger grocer. Saved quite a bit that way.

You guys pay too much for chicken breasts IMO.... View attachment 64428

Fuck so if you can by $1 per pound for 5kg you would pay $11 and that excludes any deals for bulk purchases. In the uk we pay about $50 depending upon the place. I have found a great place online that is very cheap and high quality that does 25 quid for 5kg chicken breast so about $39. You guys are lucky.

I prefer Chicken thighs than breast. Breast is rubbery and hard to chew.

Thighs are usually the same price around here. Maybe .10 difference. Last time I bought them they were .89 a lb but that was awhile back. If I remember this week or last they were at $1.09.

In the south. thighs and leg quarters go on sale for .99 for thighs and .59-79 a lb for leg quarters

gotta shop around, read the sale papers weekly. I debone and take the skin and excess fat off. thighs unless im bbq them. Its hard to over cook thighs on the pit.

Last edited:
dollar a pound breasts is unbelievable...I always shop around and best I can do is $1.79.
im gonna really dig and see if can do better.thanx.
im in new mexico btw.

dollar a pound breasts is unbelievable...I always shop around and best I can do is $1.79.
im gonna really dig and see if can do better.thanx.
im in new mexico btw.

If I find breast for close to a dollar, its bone in skin on. Split breast is what their labeled as.

50 bucks a week, I guess it can be done, no going to whole foods or anything else organic, including wild rice, that stuff is 7 dollars a pound.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131