over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

500 mg met

thejefe

Registered
So I started today on 500 mg met for all the benefits I have read on this board . I am on a very low carb high fat diet usually under 50 grams of carbs daily . About 3 hours after dose I started to feel strange like almost hypo I guess I could say . So I ate 2 small bars of chocolate and immediatly felt better almost . Should I maybe lower my dose of the metformin like 250 mg until I get use to it or discontinue something else could be wrong . Also I have the ER version of them .

So I started today on 500 mg met for all the benefits I have read on this board . I am on a very low carb high fat diet usually under 50 grams of carbs daily . About 3 hours after dose I started to feel strange like almost hypo I guess I could say . So I ate 2 small bars of chocolate and immediatly felt better almost . Should I maybe lower my dose of the metformin like 250 mg until I get use to it or discontinue something else could be wrong . Also I have the ER version of them .
Metformin inhibits glucose production in the liver there by lowering blood sugar and increasing insulin sensitivity great with. Cheat meals or a high carb diet but on a low carb diet your already low on glucose flat all the time I would only take it on refeed days or high carb meals with that diet . kinda like taking Orlistat with very low fat meals kinda defeats the purpose

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I gotta agree here

Metformin inhibits glucose production in the liver there by lowering blood sugar and increasing insulin sensitivity great with. Cheat meals or a high carb diet but on a low carb diet your already low on glucose flat all the time I would only take it on refeed days or high carb meals with that diet . kinda like taking Orlistat with very low fat meals kinda defeats the purpose

Metformin is fine to use on low carb diets

Metformin is fine to use on low carb diets
Oh perfectly safe just don't really see the benefit unless maybe taking a break from heavy slin usage and trying too speed up resensitation .

Oh perfectly safe just don't really see the benefit unless maybe taking a break from heavy slin usage and trying too speed up resensitation .

The benefit with that is mostly from a life extension standpoint

I think I will stop then and once I start carb cycling maybe incorporate it back in to my diet . Thanks for all the replies much appreciated.

I use the regular version on a keto diet... I can fast and feel fine. I would say you probably just need to give it time and ramp the dose for a while

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws