over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

500 MG per ML test Enanthate possible?

steellifter

Newbies
I came across some from a new underground lab, it sure seems like 500MG it's the strongest I've ever tested on my lab rat by far.

But is it even possible to make 500 MG Test Enanthate?

They lab I got it from ensured me that is done using a unique mixture of solvents and was very safe, but I'd like your opinions?

400-500mg test is fairly common. I've even seen blends in the 600mg+ range. This isn't saying that they're for sure dosed correctly, but it's more likely if more than one person claims to make it than just one guy.
I do know one thing: anything dosed above 300mg hurts like a bitch! It's pretty much crippling.

Always been leery of it - mainly from the pain factor.

A knowledgeable bro tol me years ago that for it to be 500mg/ml that a 10ml bottle would be over 1/2 full of just hormone. Makes you wonder what solvents are being used to keep it holding in solution.

400-500mg test is fairly common. I've even seen blends in the 600mg+ range. This isn't saying that they're for sure dosed correctly, but it's more likely if more than one person claims to make it than just one guy.
I do know one thing: anything dosed above 300mg hurts like a bitch! It's pretty much crippling.

Okay thank you, is $100 for 10ML a fair price to pay for it, assuming it's a high quality product?

And yea my rat reports it has a little sting, but any not worse then 300mg.

Lol, iv'e seen the blends too above 600mg/ml and have to laugh cus i'm sure no way all that they claim is in there. Even tried some from myself and was bunk as i thought. Anyways, have used Endosyn Labs in the past their t500 and yes it is possible! Literally had to shot .25ml eod cus even .5ml of it gave me a damn knot! Shit is potent bro!

Yep 500 is possible, it's a pain in the ass, literally! I wouldn't even try anything that claimed higher. You would have to cut it anyway, unless you were a beast!

I remember GT use to make high Eq and test mg's and went over well. Pain here and there which I think is expected at such a high mg per ml

Okay thank you, is $100 for 10ML a fair price to pay for it, assuming it's a high quality product?

Too much IMO. thats 5 g test for 100 bucks, plenty of sponsors on here with test e at 200-300mg ml for a 1/4 of the price, that is painless, also you know what you are getting

Well the avg UGL 250mg/ml 10 ml bottle of enan is around 25-40 bucks....I would say 100 bucks is alittle high

anything is possible.

and something like that would be PAINFUL in my experience.
-JS

I came across some from a new underground lab, it sure seems like 500MG it's the strongest I've ever tested on my lab rat by far.

But is it even possible to make 500 MG Test Enanthate?

They lab I got it from ensured me that is done using a unique mixture of solvents and was very safe, but I'd like your opinions?

yep! I have seen much higher though. Its a bit painful though..well for me it was.

mick

I once used Denkall T400 and thought I was going to lose my leg, literally! I would not sign up for that kind of pain.

AGREED

that stuff HURT!
not everything is that painful but from my experience it ALL hurts way more than a sensible mg dose. if it doenst i would expect its crap.
-JS

Possible? yes. Painful, no way around it. Unless you cut it, which doesn't make it as potent mg/ml

It's absolutely pointless. Enanthate is oil soluble so no special solvents are needed to get it in solution. Enanthate kind of hurts sometimes on it's own, even at 200mg from pharmacy, I've had some pain from shots. 500mg is more than 1/2 filled with hormone, so it will hurt for sure, as hormone is more "dense" than simple oil so it will need more room in the injection site and will form a lump.

I heard the theory that high concentration gear does not always absorb properly anyway, I'm not so sure, but I've heard this from 2 independent sources. I know a pro who only injects 1mL per shot no matter what.

There's only one high concentration test that I would use and it's 100mg test cyp, 100mg test enanthate + 200mg Test decanoate per mL. I used that blend years ago and it is phenomenal and painless. Very little solvent is needed and the ester blend improves solubility.

Actually, I found that even 300mg of enanthate can really hurt, so I would say 250-300mg is the cut off any one should make.

to get it to hold, they'd probably have to use EO entirely. not sure if you want to be injecting that much EO in your body

and yes the pain factor would be an issue for me.

i bet it's underdosed either way. that's generally too good to be true

I remember using Black Labels T500 way back and man did that shit have a bite to it:eek:

that is way to expensive. you can get 3-4 of 250mg for that price.

Or just reconstitute in DMSO before the addition and dilution with Oil

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting