over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

500 test e 400 tren e - need ai?

F0cus

Registered
Hey guys...been a while since I've done a cycle and I have forgotten most of what I learned years ago...The subject is what I am thinking of running for 12 weeks and I am just curious if you guys would run an ai and if so what and how much? Thanks a ton

How does any of what he said constitute as spam? You’re a dick for no reason.

OP everyone has different sensitivity to it, there is no direct answer or even single line of thinking towards it. It’s extremely subjective, i can usually get away with no AI and daily DIM dosing although caber does help with tren sides immensely. In my personal opinion the less AI you have to use the better.

Proviron works as a mild AI and is all I Need at 500 Test and under.
And yes on the Caber at 1/2 mg twice a week!

im amazed when guys say they dont NEED an ai on 500 test a week.
your test levels go from the 600's on average up to 4000 and ur e2 isnt elevated to some ridiculous degree also?
i wish i was that lucky.

im amazed when guys say they dont NEED an ai on 500 test a week.
your test levels go from the 600's on average up to 4000 and ur e2 isnt elevated to some ridiculous degree also?
i wish i was that lucky.

They probably are, but somethings not right with test up to the 4000 and e2 within the nattyrange.

Iirc, a:e ratio plays a big role in gynocomastia

Everyone is different. I ran my first cycle on 500 mg of Omnadren back in 1998....I was one bloated joker. I retained a ton of water and gained over 20 lbs and kept over 15 lbs once I came off.....I lifted and trained like a champ....no pct. Shit, I didn't even know what PCT was.

I also wasn't that lean. The morale of the story is you may or may not need an AI

Everyone is different. I ran my first cycle on 500 mg of Omnadren back in 1998....I was one bloated joker. I retained a ton of water and gained over 20 lbs and kept over 15 lbs once I came off.....I lifted and trained like a champ....no pct. Shit, I didn't even know what PCT was.

I also wasn't that lean. The morale of the story is you may or may not need an AI

Not trying to sound like a dick, but what does ANY of that^ have to do with "not needing an ia"? If your e2 was too high you needed an ai.

so to OP, only way to know if you need an ai is via blood work. i am able to use 250mg of test e a week and estrogen is in upper range but still in good range. And that is RARE. most guys would have higher e2. so on that dose you will likely elevate your estrogen.

some guys refer to "needing an ai" only if they get sensitive nips or acne or sex drive gets jacked up. Some of those things can be indications your estro is too high. but, i dont get ANY of those sides but that doesnt mean my estro isnt high ya kno?
-F2S

Not being rude but this is a person to person matter. One guy might get bloated off 500 test and another may be fine. If you’re really concerned get an AI and take it and monitor your bloat and see if your nipples get puffy. Whenever I run non trt test , I will play with the AI dose until they aren’t puffy and make sure it doesn’t kill libido or dry my joints.

You’d be fine at Adex .05 every 2-3 days

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity