1 week 400mg testcyp
1 week 300mg testcyp
1 week 200mg testcyp
-----------------------------------------------
1 week rest
3 weeks 40mg anavar
4 weeks with clomid

i've read bigA's post for beginners, try to understand and setup a cycle, its gonna be the first ever, but im gear newbie, so please help me out :eek:

i dont understand what you are trying to accomplish with that..

why are you tapering doses on a long acting ester ?

How about

1-15 test cyp
1-14 eq 400

haha, problem solved ;)

im thinking on running hcg for the whole period yes, to keep my balls in order...

i tried to figure out Big_A's manual

"When you eventually come off the gear, you make sure
that you are off the orals. Then cut out the anabolic
over 2 weeks. Then the testosterone over 3 weeks. One
week after that, you need to add primo tabs or anavar
(oxandrin) for 3 weeks. That will ensure that you will
keep your gains.
Ideally do a gainkeeper's formula that is outlined in another article."

so how do i setup 10weeks with EQ and test,dbol out of this manual ???

Bump for this post.....this is the same exact cycle I'm looking to do.

im going to do the same cycle only with 600mg EQ because I have 300mg/ml eq. So I was wondering if you think it is too much Eq for a first time injector. Im 205 right now if that helps. Im planning on 14 weeks injecting. Help? is 600mg too much? thats with 500mg Test E.

pistonpump said:
im going to do the same cycle only with 600mg EQ because I have 300mg/ml eq. So I was wondering if you think it is too much Eq for a first time injector. Im 205 right now if that helps. Im planning on 14 weeks injecting. Help? is 600mg too much? thats with 500mg Test E.

I ran this cycle for 16 weeks with 400mg/wk EQ and 600mg/wk Test Cypionate. I loved it. Did not like the dbol, though, dropped it after 2 weeks.

Last edited:
big$ said:
CYCLE
14 weeks 500iu hcg each week, and 20mg nolva/ED: ->>
4 weeks 400mg eq, 500mg testcyp, 25mg dbol
5 weeks 400mg eq, 500mg testcyp
1 week 300mg eq, 500mg testcyp
1 week 200mg eq, 500mg testcyp
1 week 400mg testcyp
1 week 300mg testcyp
1 week 200mg testcyp
1 week rest
3 weeks 40mg anavar
4 weeks with clomid

i've read bigA's post for beginners, try to understand and setup a cycle, its gonna be the first ever, but im gear newbie, so please help me out :eek:

For your first cycle... just for our own info... how old are you and how long have you been seriously lifting.. and yes... it's relevant.

THE STORM

I would just run the test cyp and see how your body responds. If your lucky you will get excellent results and save a whole lot of money. More is not better especially on your first cycle.

luke said:
I would just run the test cyp and see how your body responds. If your lucky you will get excellent results and save a whole lot of money. More is not better especially on your first cycle.

zactly!!! He should save his body for when he needs the big punch! Getting on a brand new crotch rocket and taking off down the highway at 170mph before the rings seated will 'AGE' a great engine fast! Oh it will go that fast out of the factory, but to preserve the high pro engine wouldn't ya want to break it in first and work up to the 170 mph?

The body is no different, it's a chemical engine... there is absolute proof! that it will respond fast even on 400 mg of Deca per week it's first run out.

THE STORM

on my first cycle i did 250 of qv test e & 300 of deca qv and gained about 25 pounds in 10 weeks. FIRST CYCLE IZ THE SHITTTT!!!!!!!

Big DV said:
on my first cycle i did 250 of qv test e & 300 of deca qv and gained about 25 pounds in 10 weeks. FIRST CYCLE IZ THE SHITTTT!!!!!!!
first cycle is the SHIT?? then why not use more gear? and run it longer? You will respond more so why not take advantage? That is my theory, I know it goes against what most people say but Im not listening lol.

pistonpump said:
first cycle is the SHIT?? then why not use more gear? and run it longer? You will respond more so why not take advantage? That is my theory, I know it goes against what most people say but Im not listening lol.

Many people's theory that I share and share with two Dr's that were in the field before it becamse illegal in the 80's in which they were documenting all their findings on hormone manipulation in athletes.... if it works, don't push the engine so hard. We are not immortal for one and have many years to bodybuild in our future, so saving one's body for when it really needs the supraphysological levels of hormone is wise....

Second, first couple cycles out of taking in massive amounts of hormone when one's tendons cannot take the pressure of the muscles being so much stronger than they are will lead to too many debilitating conditons.

The biggest complaint I've heard from newer users in the game is their joints and tendons hurt so bad they can't work out or have to work out at lower weights higher reps. I ask them what their drug routine is and I just stand there with my mouth dropped open.

If one is reletively new in the game and taking huge amounts of hormone and all of the sudden they can bench 315 with ease when they never could before... doesn't mean they should.

The whole idea of taking small amounts for the first few years is so that the rest of the body can catch up!!!! But go ahead and keep on keep'n on and in about 10 years, it will hurt.............ALOT.

I look at the top of this board at some of these huge freaking members here, Phil, Big A, Heinz, Vander, etc.... you can take huge amounts of hormone all you want, you won't look like them in a couple years... it took them years. One can speed up muscle growth all they want, the rest of the body inside is not maturing at that rate as anabolics doesn't effect them and they will still be weak.

When I read everything on this board (and I do read it all), the one ingredient that is always left out from diet, knowledge, hard work, and drugs is......... time. Ok... I look at everybody's pics that I see in here and some are freaking awesome, some really big boys here... I want to look like that too! but realistically when I look at them I say to myself... "ok here's my goal to look like them in the next 5-10 years" it won't be sooner... I know this.
Time...... get there healthy and in one piece.
I said my peace.

THE STORM

STORM SHADOW said:
Many people's theory that I share and share with two Dr's that were in the field before it becamse illegal in the 80's in which they were documenting all their findings on hormone manipulation in athletes.... if it works, don't push the engine so hard. We are not immortal for one and have many years to bodybuild in our future, so saving one's body for when it really needs the supraphysological levels of hormone is wise....

Second, first couple cycles out of taking in massive amounts of hormone when one's tendons cannot take the pressure of the muscles being so much stronger than they are will lead to too many debilitating conditons.

The biggest complaint I've heard from newer users in the game is their joints and tendons hurt so bad they can't work out or have to work out at lower weights higher reps. I ask them what their drug routine is and I just stand there with my mouth dropped open.

If one is reletively new in the game and taking huge amounts of hormone and all of the sudden they can bench 315 with ease when they never could before... doesn't mean they should.

The whole idea of taking small amounts for the first few years is so that the rest of the body can catch up!!!! But go ahead and keep on keep'n on and in about 10 years, it will hurt.............ALOT.

I look at the top of this board at some of these huge freaking members here, Phil, Big A, Heinz, Vander, etc.... you can take huge amounts of hormone all you want, you won't look like them in a couple years... it took them years. One can speed up muscle growth all they want, the rest of the body inside is not maturing at that rate as anabolics doesn't effect them and they will still be weak.

When I read everything on this board (and I do read it all), the one ingredient that is always left out from diet, knowledge, hard work, and drugs is......... time. Ok... I look at everybody's pics that I see in here and some are freaking awesome, some really big boys here... I want to look like that too! but realistically when I look at them I say to myself... "ok here's my goal to look like them in the next 5-10 years" it won't be sooner... I know this.
Time...... get there healthy and in one piece.
I said my peace.

THE STORM

Storm, you hit the nail on the head. I am thankful for not knowing about gear at a young age, because training natural for years have provided me with the foundation that i will have for years to come. 5 to 10 years, the majority of these individuals will still not obtain the size and look these guys possess. Genetics, hard training, rest and pure discipline is why they are where they are, not the gear. I can talk because at 42 years old, I compete as an open heavyweight in contest here in florida. So, not juicing and wearing my body down at a young age has put me in this position. When I did decided to chemically enhance myself, after seven years of training natural, it basically added to the foundation i had already established.

My 2 cents.

Storm's got it right on - time is absolutely key.

I don't recall where I heard it, but someone noted that based on the ages and conditions of various national level competitors, on average it took 7 years of gearing, eating and training consistently to get to that level. And that's if you're dedicated and not casual about your bodybuilding. As an average, I think that number sounds reasonable based on the people I've met and known. Of course there will be some bell-shaped distribution of people about that average, with some freak out there who looks contest ready after 3 years of training, and some other poor bastard who banged away for 10+ years before getting there.

So heavy gearing by itself won't get her done. Trust those of us who've messed with our bodies enough to know.

DrG

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members