over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

50mg Dbol v.s. 50mg Adrol Feeling??

GoneForever

Banned
Would one be able to tell a big difference between 50mg dbol v.s. 50mg adrol? Would it be very obvious that the adrol is much stronger or would the gains be somewhat similar? This is not a cycle, just a ? Thank you.

look in articles forum dude, Gavin Kane wrote an intersting read about it

mike1107 said:
look in articles forum dude, Gavin Kane wrote an intersting read about it

I know, its kinda an odd ?. I realize using them together would be best, but this is just a ? i've been wondering if a huge diff will be felt from taking 50mg adrol v.s 50mg dbol or would it be similar in strenght and weight gains.

using them together would be a BAD idea!

I have seen others retain much more water on anadrol than dbol, chances are you wont notice anything between the 2 unless you are very in tune with your body.

Incredible!

Read Gavin's excerpts on d-bol and anadrol! The Synergy is amazing. One compliments the other. However they both together are very taxing on your body. I prefer d-bol over Anadrol. Drol usually causes severe ademia and high blood pressure. While both increase your stength massively! More is not always better. 40mg-50mg of d-bol is suffice and 100mg of drol is adequate per day.

I thought Gavins Article was real interesting and I plan to experiment based on that.
On your question, I used D-bol from a board supplier at 50.
I also used A-drol at 50 from the same supplier.
My answer for you is based on that use.
I FELT more from the drol. Water retention and sides were equally felt but if I read what you are asking correctly, then (I personally) felt more with the drol, noticed more from the drol, and could tell a big big difference from the drol as opposed to the d-bol. I prefer the Drol based on my experience with both.

Hey Mike, I always wanted to show you this........
Check out HungryGirl.......

Last edited:
i personally prefer the dbol over the anadrol. as a powerlifter i gain more strength and power with dbol which might sound strange. also i felt like shit while using anadrol, but feel great with the dianabol.

Hey ironfreak, I also feel like crap when on anadrol. When I was powerlifting I always got stronger on anadrol over dbol. Nothing like Test, Tren and anadrol stack for strength.

Uluwatu said:
Hey ironfreak, I also feel like crap when on anadrol. When I was powerlifting I always got stronger on anadrol over dbol. Nothing like Test, Tren and anadrol stack for strength.

hell yeah brother. tren is awesome for strength. i think with the anadrol i just put on way too much weight too fast. a pound a day for the first couple weeks. im sure everyone is different and thus will react differently to the anadrol and d bol. just one of those things you gotta take and see what works for you.

The reason why im asking this is b/c a bro of mine has been on 500mg of test for around 8weeks now and just added 50mg dbol to his cycle. He said he noticed the exact same type of gains as on 50mg adrol, but he's also not very expierenced. I've never tried either for any more than a week so I wouldnt know, but was just curious on the two. Seems like most think the gains are quite similar.

fourthgen said:
The reason why im asking this is b/c a bro of mine has been on 500mg of test for around 8weeks now and just added 50mg dbol to his cycle. He said he noticed the exact same type of gains as on 50mg adrol, but he's also not very expierenced. I've never tried either for any more than a week so I wouldnt know, but was just curious on the two. Seems like most think the gains are quite similar.

i'd say pretty similar.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost