over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

50mg orange BD Anavar tabs

A little off topic sorry but are ANABOL 5mg dbol Pink Thai's by British Dispensary still being made?

Those are Real tabs they are directly from IP you could have saved some money if you would have ordered directly from ip china or ip gear same company just one international and one domestic. I heard they are a little underdosed so you might want to take 2 a day. I have some as well been taking 1 a day don't notice anything huge but then again the other compounds I take are a little stronger so...

The guys at my gym that know who is selling them in my town told me that they really contain a stronger AAS, not anavar. I do not know what to believe. All I know is that last week I benched 185 9x and this week 12x

I just saw pics that somebody posted of IP Chinas 50mg BD anavar. They are lighter orange and have a border around it. Mine is almost reddish orange with no border, so are you sure you have seen these exact ones?

I have the 10mg ones, damn I would love to get me 50mg.. :(

Has anyone order IP 50mg Anavar Domestic (US)? I got a list from them and wonder if it is legit. Any help would be much appreciated. :banghead:

i cant believe ppl still think BD AND QV are outta business and bunk,hears a tip if you dnt trsut the guy or source you get gear,find a new one asap or youll be wondering everyday if its real or not,50mg bd tabs are real,break em in half and theyll be white,orange is just a coating

Hey guys I have some BD var from a sponsor here. The tabs say 50 and BD on them however I weighed them and they do not weigh 50mg. They are tiny and thin var tabs. Anyone else experience this or is it still g2g?

The 50mg BD var are made by IP. Nothing to do with BD. BD is long gone but their branding is still used by IP. They just took popular branding (did the same with denkall) and slapped it on their products.

Anyway, at the cost of var raws and the price charged for a pack of 50mg var, I find it hard to believe there is a full 50mg per tablet. But I think they are legit otherwise. I've run them several times and had effects in line with var. However, I was taking 100mg a day and I'm pretty sure 100mg of full potency var would have been a bit better. Trashed the lipids nicely though.

Last edited:
I dont understand this though, I have the BD 50mg tabs from IP and then I have other var from a different supplier. I have a scale that I can weigh mg on. The BD var doesn't come up on the scale with a weight. But my other supplier of var is right on the money being 20mg on the scale. Im a bit confused. Kinda why I find it hard to believe as well. Am i looking at this wrong though?

The 50mg BD var are made by IP. Nothing to do with BD. BD is long gone but their branding is still used by IP. They just took popular branding (did the same with denkall) and slapped it on their products.

Anyway, at the cost of var raws and the price charged for a pack of 50mg var, I find it hard to believe there is a full 50mg per tablet. But I think they are legit otherwise. I've run them several times and had effects in line with var. However, I was taking 100mg a day and I'm pretty sure 100mg of full potency var would have been a bit better. Trashed the lipids nicely though.

I dont understand this though, I have the BD 50mg tabs from IP and then I have other var from a different supplier. I have a scale that I can weigh mg on. The BD var doesn't come up on the scale with a weight. But my other supplier of var is right on the money being 20mg on the scale. Im a bit confused. Kinda why I find it hard to believe as well. Am i looking at this wrong though?

I think it's pretty simple, as I said, the 50mg var tabs are not really 50mg. I've seen them sold way cheaper than that much raw var costs too. With var, it's in demand and very expensive. You must trust your supplier and his raws. I'm not all that confident in the IP (sold as BD) var tabs, especially the 50mg ones.

First tip is compare quality raw var powder prices (lf) with the various var products. If they're selling at near break even, or a loss (consider packaging and pressing) that's a big clue. Cheap var is a BIG clue. Like cheap Primo!

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75