over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

50mg Vars

vitor

Registered
Jesus Christ, I finally after 100000 years got my hands on some of these new KJ labs 50mg Vars. A buddy of mine had them tested and they are 51mgs per tab. Now Im wondering Can I just take 1 tab in the mourning or do I need to split them and take little peices thoughtout the day.

Thanks
vitor

they are best split into 2 doses , half life of like 9 hrs or so for anavar . but awesome to know of legit 50 mg vars ! which labs is this ? dont think its chinese , and how much is the price of each tab ??? 50 mg var a day , lol , my dream come true :D

Hmm

They are from CK labs, they even put in an extra 3 tabs so I could get it tested if I choose too. I am going to do this because I am very worried about what I put into my body,

sorry to tell u this , but all tests upto now on c& k labs anavar has come out to be fake bro . :( .

Hmm

That is what I have heard and what I figured, Im going to go on with the test anyways. The guy who gave them to me is a good buddy and I hope he wouldnt do that to me, do you know where u got that info from or can u give me a link.

I

I have been contacting a few friends and it seems there are so many conflicting issues with these. I emailed a well respected source just a few mins ago and he is close with ck labs, he has nothing to lose by telling me the truth, and I respect him. Another thing is I trust my orginal guy too, he has never done me wrong, so I will do the lab test and see what happens, I will keep you posted ray, I just find it hard to believe people online sometimes because :

1. On that board there was no assay.
2. Who did this guy get them from, CK labs doesnt deal directly to a person you have to go through some one, as to say that maybe someone just sent that mod fake stuff.
3. I will find out once the lab results are done.

I did the math and 50mg var is very possiable.

Grams of it go for 90-110$ so for 50 tablets you are spending 250, if they mark them up 100 dollars which isnt bad they can do it fairly easily and make money, just imagine if you bout a kilo of var powder.

yes bro , please let me know about this , i dont need the source , i just want to know how legit the var is , so please please please , keep in touch , cos i will be the happiest man on earth if those vars are real :D

Ray

Pm me, who you got them from, and when and I will see if we both are dealing with the same peeps. WHat do you tabs look like, I have been doing a search on elite and a few other crappier board and it seems some people loved it, others didnt it.

u got pm bro .

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner