over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

52 yrs. young Bodybuilding legend Francis Benfatto

BigChef

Kilo Klub/Moderator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Legendary Francis Benfatto looks freaking awesome for his age. There is hope for us old fellas :D

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 3,140
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1,948
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 4,180
  • 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 2,573
I thought he looked good back in the 90's....LOL He still looks good so you are right BC, there is hope.

i think he looks BETTER now than he did in the late 80's and early 90's. These threads always seem funny to me the whole "looks good for his age" thing. Crap he looks better than 95% of people on this site REGARDLESS of age.

i think he looks BETTER now than he did in the late 80's and early 90's. These threads always seem funny to me the whole "looks good for his age" thing. Crap he looks better than 95% of people on this site REGARDLESS of age.

True that.

Absolutely correct, to me he looks better then when he was in his 30's. It also shows that one can be in this sport for a long time.

i love seeing shit like this. You cant never stop no matter your age or what ever life throws you. i want to look great in my 50s too.

SB

Health...

My impression at least, is that FB has probably always been a "smart" bodybuilder... I'm speculating here, but watching how he looked "back then" to now, he probably used relatively "low to moderate" dosing as well as a very healthy and clean diet year-round. I don't think the guy ever really lets himself get "out of shape." Muscle lines are still very clean, no stomach bloat, linea alba clear, etc... smart AND a healthy guy. I like that a lot... I respect that a lot.

I remember back in the late 80s to mid 90s Albert Beckles was still competing at about that age wasnt he? It really is impressive to see guys like Francis up on the stage.

BECKLES still looks incredible and approaching 70 i believe but yes he was very competitive in his 50's

That's my goal.

I want to look like that at 52. I mean, muscular and still big.

My impression at least, is that FB has probably always been a "smart" bodybuilder... I'm speculating here, but watching how he looked "back then" to now, he probably used relatively "low to moderate" dosing as well as a very healthy and clean diet year-round. I don't think the guy ever really lets himself get "out of shape." Muscle lines are still very clean, no stomach bloat, linea alba clear, etc... smart AND a healthy guy. I like that a lot... I respect that a lot.

I think he added healthy amounts of GH and insulin to his regimen at an older age. He put on a lot of muscle after he retired... between the 90s and the comeback.

I don't know how "smart" he was or is... the Australia story was a bit bizarre. Caught with Ritalin and Valium stashed in his socks and acting very weird at the show he did.

Man, he looks incredible! I have always been a fan of his. Talk about a freak!
Must be those great Italian genetics. :cool:

Oh...

I think he added healthy amounts of GH and insulin to his regimen at an older age. He put on a lot of muscle after he retired... between the 90s and the comeback.

I don't know how "smart" he was or is... the Australia story was a bit bizarre. Caught with Ritalin and Valium stashed in his socks and acting very weird at the show he did.

You could be right KS- I won't deny the possibility of anyone doing anything in this sport. Yes, he did put on some extra muscle. I suppose it's possible he did an "unhealthy" amount of GH/slin... he just doesn't "look" it, ya know? I think you can use both at relatively "small" doses and still have his kind of look... like I said, he still looks "good"- no bloat, etc. Maybe he didn't really use, or use that much GH/slin, when he was first competing.

I dunno- again, you can't put anything past anyone in this :)... didn't know about the ritalin and valium, interesting. Well, at least he stashed them in an appropriate place and somewhere else :D

Oh, actually- I think Moderator Mike spent a little time with him last year or so. I remember him posting a pic of FB's tricep that looked like a big 'ol piece of ham.

Inspiration to keep up with the lifestyle at an older age.My respect to him.

Wow, I'm totally impressed he still looks good. Good on him.

You could be right KS- I won't deny the possibility of anyone doing anything in this sport. Yes, he did put on some extra muscle. I suppose it's possible he did an "unhealthy" amount of GH/slin... he just doesn't "look" it, ya know? I think you can use both at relatively "small" doses and still have his kind of look... like I said, he still looks "good"- no bloat, etc. Maybe he didn't really use, or use that much GH/slin, when he was first competing.

Oh he looks great, no doubt. There's no doubt he loves the growth though. The "look" is way different compared to the 90's. Healthy or not, who knows.

He has one of the most aesthetically pleasing structures of all time in my opinion.

A FORMER professional bodybuilder has been fined $5000 for illegally importing pharmaceutical drugs including Valium into Australia.

French national Francis Benafatto, 47, today pleaded guilty in a Brisbane Magistrates Court to importing prohibited imports and making a false declaration to customs after he was caught with an array of medications on March 4, 2006.

Customs officials examined Mr Benafatto when he arrived at Perth International Airport en-route to Brisbane to attend a body-building tournament on the Gold Coast.

The officials found 11 Ritalin tablets in his luggage, and another four inside his socks he was wearing.

Further searching garnered another 18 Ritalin tablets, 926 Diazepam (Valium) tablets and 22 Noxiderm tablets in numerous containers.

**broken link removed**

Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:47:22 -0600

I remember the promoter of the show writing on getbig how Benfatto was wandering around town in his bathrobe at night and running around the competition venue in his posing trunks only. I don't know if he was delirious due to withdrawals or what.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic