over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

55 year old with cycle questions

sgtfury

Registered
Newbies
I am 55 and have been using gear for about 12 years. Im 6'3 about 240. Ive done about everything there and i feel the only compounds that really worked for me were test cyp, tren e and hgh. Some years ago my source was not reliable and there is a possibility that some of what i took was either mislabeled or low dosed. For about the last 3 years, ive been running 900 to 1200mg of test cyp and 600 to 900 tren E with 4 iu of HGH a day. I had hypertension and never did anything about it. My most recent blood work had protein in urine, high hematocrit and high cholesterol. I started giving blood and the hematocrit improved. I started blood pressure meds and its good. I also started cholesterol medication. I had shoulder surgery and have started back with 1200 mg of test and 500 mg of deca. I tried anadrol and it killed me...felt like death. Ive bumped the HGH to 6 ius a day. I just dont feel like the test deca is doing as much as the test and tren. Im at a crossroads...i was worried that tren e was too hard on my kidneys but is it really any harder than anything else? Id like to hop back on tren but maybe at a smaller dose?
Does anyone suggest anything else? I never felt a lot from EQ, NPP leaves me the same as i feel now..maybe masteron??
The HGH leaves me lean...my main goal has always been mass with definition. Thoughts pleas.

I am 55 and have been using gear for about 12 years. Im 6'3 about 240. Ive done about everything there and i feel the only compounds that really worked for me were test cyp, tren e and hgh. Some years ago my source was not reliable and there is a possibility that some of what i took was either mislabeled or low dosed. For about the last 3 years, ive been running 900 to 1200mg of test cyp and 600 to 900 tren E with 4 iu of HGH a day. I had hypertension and never did anything about it. My most recent blood work had protein in urine, high hematocrit and high cholesterol. I started giving blood and the hematocrit improved. I started blood pressure meds and its good. I also started cholesterol medication. I had shoulder surgery and have started back with 1200 mg of test and 500 mg of deca. I tried anadrol and it killed me...felt like death. Ive bumped the HGH to 6 ius a day. I just dont feel like the test deca is doing as much as the test and tren. Im at a crossroads...i was worried that tren e was too hard on my kidneys but is it really any harder than anything else? Id like to hop back on tren but maybe at a smaller dose?
Does anyone suggest anything else? I never felt a lot from EQ, NPP leaves me the same as i feel now..maybe masteron??
The HGH leaves me lean...my main goal has always been mass with definition. Thoughts pleas.
You been on this cocktail 3 years straight?!?! Or you mean this has been your blast protocol randomly over the last 3 years?

the way it stays in your system so long, exacerbates sides, which most people get from tren in one way or another

ace you get more active mg, hits quicker, if there’s a problem you can drop it and it’s out quicker
That makes sense. I used enan and had to drop it after 6 weeks... It was like someone was wringing me out like a sponge every night! If I use it again (probably will it's fuckin incredible in every other way) I might just pin ace once a week and see how that goes. Thanks for clarifying my man.

Well, the reality is, it's time to trt for a good 4-5 months and then retest and reformulate your way forward.

Well bro I’ll shoot you the straight truth from how I see it. From what you stated, it sounds like you’re getting every one of the possible long and short term side effects of use/overuse/abuse from anabolic steroids. Kidney, liver and heart. I’m not going to give any advice about how you wanna live your life. That’s your business. Ultimately we decide for ourselves. But is sounds like it’s a good time to drop the tren completely and the fairly high dose of testosterone or come off entirely and go see a dr for trt for a while and let your body try and recover from the damage you may have done to yourself. Let a good cardiologist check you out really good and decide what direction you want to go from there. But you let all the stuff continue to develop, bad things can and will happen.

Well bro I’ll shoot you the straight truth from how I see it. From what you stated, it sounds like you’re getting every one of the possible long and short term side effects of use/overuse/abuse from anabolic steroids. Kidney, liver and heart. I’m not going to give any advice about how you wanna live your life. That’s your business. Ultimately we decide for ourselves. But is sounds like it’s a good time to drop the tren completely and the fairly high dose of testosterone or come off entirely and go see a dr for trt for a while and let your body try and recover from the damage you may have done to yourself. Let a good cardiologist check you out really good and decide what direction you want to go from there. But you let all the stuff continue to develop, bad things can and will happen.
Thank you. I did more or less do this the past few months.

That makes sense. I used enan and had to drop it after 6 weeks... It was like someone was wringing me out like a sponge every night! If I use it again (probably will it's fuckin incredible in every other way) I might just pin ace once a week and see how that goes. Thanks for clarifying my man.
Anything ace compared to enanthate, especially something as strong as tren, the difference is huge. Personally i can’t use tren unless i’m in a hard cut because of mental sides, but in that scenario it‘s perfect like flipping a switch on and off because it’s in and gone so fast. Give it a shot, you’ll be surprised how much of a difference the ester can make

What's the goal here?
Your 55 guy.
Do you actually expect to improve your physique at that age after 12 years of use?
Will your life be that much better if you added a few more pounds of muscle - risk/reward at this point is heavily tilted towards the risk end of the equation.

What's the goal here?
Your 55 guy.
Do you actually expect to improve your physique at that age after 12 years of use?
Will your life be that much better if you added a few more pounds of muscle - risk/reward at this point is heavily tilted towards the risk end of the equation.
Just trying to maintain

Well, the reality is, it's time to trt for a good 4-5 months and then retest and reformulate your way forward.
I'm with Pickapeck, I'm only a couple years younger than you and hitting a cruse or coming off completely for 4-5 months will make 500+ test feel like your really taking something. Unless you're competing, who cares if you are a little less sharp for half a year? When you come back you'll look better than if you just keep your foot on the accelerator 24/7/365. Plus at 200 Test-E/ 200 primo-E for w/GH for 6 months, you're not going to loose much.

What's the goal here?
Your 55 guy.
In a way you are right but expecting a long term juicer to just forget about it is often not realistic. I'm 46 and I know at 40, when logic might say to go HRT, I was far from done mentally. It would be like accepting your life is almost over Lol. My training partner is 60 and a year ago he said to me he was done and would cap his use at 250mg of test only. His son said, "daddy, you're going to be around for a while, right?" intimating he hoped his dad was careful with the drugs. He just told me he bought 400 amps of test, 8 bottles of Tren A and some Winstrol and GH and insulin. I was like WTF! but I didn't say anything, can't use logic, especially when I myself am not done.

From your first post "My most recent blood work had protein in urine, high hematocrit and high cholesterol."

it would be good to know your numbers here.

I second this especially the last sentence, be careful. At 55 those dosages are a bit high. I'd definitely make sure you get your heart looked at and kidneys if you have protein in urine. Maybe get a cystatin c test. What was your creatinine levels on bloodwork?

People are all over the place on what AAS are harshest on kidneys I had protein in my urine when using var but not tren. Only ever used ace. Always good to keep bf in check, stay lean, incorporate cardio, have some low carb or even fasting days for general health. I take astragalus 6g a day and my creatinine is usually below 1.1 after it being as high as 1.4-1.7 many years ago but I'm also about 20lbs less and run half the dosage I used to but I think it helps. If bumping up the gh may want to keep an eye on a1c consider metformin if needed.

I'm kind of with the others. Your asking for advice so I'll co-sign with all the other sentiments. If I were in your shoes I'd really try to find a way to maintain as much as possible on ~200mgs. Yes you will get softer.

I actually think this is a great example of the fork in the road many will face. You could go hard...even a lesser dose is still "hard" at your age like 1200 test and 400-600mgs of tren. Or...you could regroup...look at diet and training...and work your face off to figure out how you maintain as much as humanly possible on like 200-300mgs of test or so.

You absolutely could maintain one hell of a physique on a dose like that. Focus on training, diet, get your health items no just in order but think of it as a time to optimize them and if you do this you could probably bump it up a few times a year and keep doing this another 20 years...

I'm very much of a libertarian so do your thing my man...this is NOT supposed or meant to come off as "preachy".

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws