over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

55 year old with cycle questions

At 59 I dropped everything except test and proviron years ago. Not worth the risk and my Mr. Olympia window has closed! Haha
I now want to see my grandchildren graduate and get married. It's way more important to me than weighing 240 as opposed to 225.

I am 55 and have been using gear for about 12 years. Im 6'3 about 240. Ive done about everything there and i feel the only compounds that really worked for me were test cyp, tren e and hgh. Some years ago my source was not reliable and there is a possibility that some of what i took was either mislabeled or low dosed. For about the last 3 years, ive been running 900 to 1200mg of test cyp and 600 to 900 tren E with 4 iu of HGH a day. I had hypertension and never did anything about it. My most recent blood work had protein in urine, high hematocrit and high cholesterol. I started giving blood and the hematocrit improved. I started blood pressure meds and its good. I also started cholesterol medication. I had shoulder surgery and have started back with 1200 mg of test and 500 mg of deca. I tried anadrol and it killed me...felt like death. Ive bumped the HGH to 6 ius a day. I just dont feel like the test deca is doing as much as the test and tren. Im at a crossroads...i was worried that tren e was too hard on my kidneys but is it really any harder than anything else? Id like to hop back on tren but maybe at a smaller dose?
Does anyone suggest anything else? I never felt a lot from EQ, NPP leaves me the same as i feel now..maybe masteron??
The HGH leaves me lean...my main goal has always been mass with definition. Thoughts pleas.
I read your original post but I am not sure what your question is. Are you asking whether test and deca is as effective as test and tren for mass and definition? Are you saying that you are feeling old and want to cut back on your steroid use? Are you saying that mass and definition are still your goals--or are you saying that mass and definition used to be your goals but now you don't exactly know what your goals are anymore?

At 59 I dropped everything except test and proviron years ago. Not worth the risk and my Mr. Olympia window has closed! Haha
I now want to see my grandchildren graduate and get married. It's way more important to me than weighing 240 as opposed to 225.
Great way to look at life.

Besides, a solid 225 is a hell of a physique. Not on this forum, maybe, but still a god amongst the gen pop.

I have been weight training for over 30 years.

I started ‘enhanced’ TRT under a doctors supervision at 50 and made very significant gains but this was the first time I have used any androgens (Testosterone only).

At 67, I am down to what is considered normal dosage which unavoidably resulted in a loss of muscle, much as a consequence of lower dosages but is mostly age related.

Just a data point, a sample size of one.

Will not comment on your plan other than to say don’t get your hopes up, be realistic (muscle), keep close track on your blood, stay healthy or it all will become worth than worthless when you factor in any possible health consequences. My opinion.

It all comes down to a grief to gross ratio.

Roll the dice, but keep in mind stakes are your health (that word again) some of which may be irreversible.

Your milage may vary.

I read your original post but I am not sure what your question is. Are you asking whether test and deca is as effective as test and tren for mass and definition? Are you saying that you are feeling old and want to cut back on your steroid use? Are you saying that mass and definition are still your goals--or are you saying that mass and definition used to be your goals but now you don't exactly know what your goals are anymore?
Just not sure what direction to go

It is your age, plain and simple. It is catching up to you and will get worse if you continue the course. Time to reevaluate things and prioritize health more.

I have been at this since 2000, real test at 400 plus 200 deca should be enough for any one to maintain and even make progress, after abusing tren for so long you may not feel it, but trust me, 400 test 200 is plenty
DD09175B-7D10-4FCF-A598-1565326AF3A1.gif

I'm 61 and I still hit it HARD. Never mind these people telling you that you're too old. What is your HEART telling you?
He better listen to his health more. His body is not the same as yours.

Besides, a solid 225 is a hell of a physique. Not on this forum, maybe, but still a god amongst the gen pop.

LMAO, ok bro 😂

He better listen to his health more. His body is not the same as yours.
I'm sorry. I didn't hear him say he had health concerns that weren't under control. I hear him say he had hemocrit issues, which he dealt with by blood donations. I heard him say he had blood pressure issues, which are now under control. He takes cholesterol medication and has that under control. He has protein in his urine, but everyone who consumes more protein in a day than they use (and certainly anyone consuming 200-300 grams of protein per day) has protein in their urine. That's a non-issue.

I heard him say that he is frustrated and wants to go back to what has worked for him in the past. Instead, of encouragement, he got a ton of advice from people telling him he's too old, and needs to fade into mediocrity.

If I was out of line for rejecting that line I apologize. On the other hand if I had listened to that type of advice when I was 45, I would never be where I am now. And for the record I'm glad I chose the way I chose.

I'm sorry. I didn't hear him say he had health concerns that weren't under control. I hear him say he had hemocrit issues, which he dealt with by blood donations. I heard him say he had blood pressure issues, which are now under control. He takes cholesterol medication and has that under control. He has protein in his urine, but everyone who consumes more protein in a day than they use (and certainly anyone consuming 200-300 grams of protein per day) has protein in their urine. That's a non-issue.

I heard him say that he is frustrated and wants to go back to what has worked for him in the past. Instead, of encouragement, he got a ton of advice from people telling him he's too old, and needs to fade into mediocrity.

If I was out of line for rejecting that line I apologize. On the other hand if I had listened to that type of advice when I was 45, I would never be where I am now. And for the record I'm glad I chose the way I chose.

Respectfully, I think we are just interpreting the OP a bit differently. When I start reading the tea leaves of someone on very high doses at an older age who makes statements like "I never controlled bp, now I do", my head ponders the fact there could be irreparable damage or at his age and the level of abuse he is wanting to do, the deleterious effects may rapidly accelerate....maybe they won't, calculated risk.

The one area I may disagree is you shouldn't have protein leaking into your urine unless you have an acute experience of exercise induced proteinuria, which I'm assuming he avoided by not working out for a while. His note about it being harder on his kidneys just makes me believe there is more to that statement than means the eye. If you time your last workout right, protein in the urine is a great first look at potential kidney issues down the road.

All that said, it's still just weighing out the pros and cons and if his heart wants to do it...rock on. I'd just encourage people to be eyes wide open about potential risks and mitigation strategies.

Just trying to maintain
Unless you have the worlds worst genetics you should be able to maintain a decent body with 500mg of test by itself maybe even less. One of the things I realized after I reduced my androgen intake was that I could still looked good maybe even a little better on lower doses. But I also built most of my muscle before steroids were used. You won’t know untill you give it an honest try.

When you say "I would never be where I am now", where exactly is that?

Thank you. Unfortunately When I read people's responses not only to this post. It seems like everyone jumps on this kind of health high horse... which is funny because if you're on this forum you are using drugs that are not good for you.

I readily admit that I probably didn't follow the proper protocols. I mean let he who is without sin cast the first stone. I'm just trying to give an honest situation with some practical usable advice moving forward. I have addressed every health concern. I have gone to the cardiologist I have taken medication I have given blood. I would like to go forward at a much safer pace and just would like some advice. I really don't think i'm being ridiculous

LMAO, ok bro 😂

I guess I meant to say that there’s dudes running around here at 250, 260+ lean as hell.

There’s not many guys at your average commercial gym weighing 225 sub 10% bf, and far, far less in the general population of America.

It is your age, plain and simple. It is catching up to you and will get worse if you continue the course. Time to reevaluate things and prioritize health more.
Agree with Pesty. I’m 56. 5”10 197. 11-12% BF. Run 200 mgs test E , 5-6IU GH daily , 150mgs Mast E
Health is main concern.

Find the lowest dose possible while still looking good / feeling good and everything else checks out right. JMO.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws