advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5th cycle. Going really big. Need advice??

Fullybuilt

Banned
Each cycle i've gradually built up, and I usually go big, so help me out a little on the bigger side here. Ok so last cycle was
6iu's GH, 750 test,600eq,350tren and 100mg winny. Now, I got amazing gains, but want to go bigger this time around. I plan on staying at the same gh dose of 6iu's 6days on/1off but I may use 8iu's. I also am bumping the test to 1000mg this time, but the other compounds are the problem. I will be using NPP and will use 700mg/wk and will probably run winny again at 100mg or maybe var or turnibol at 75-100mg, but that still leaves me a little short of my last cycle. Last cycle was a total of 1700mg(not including orals) but it had tren in it which is stonger than all the others. So maybe this would be a good next cycle:
weeks 1-14 6iu's GH
weeks 1-14 1g test/wk
weeks 1-9 NPP 700mg/wk
weeks 9-14 Tren 400mg/wk
weeks 8-14 some oral(not sure what to use)

So hows that look, or should I pick either NPP or tren, or run them both at the same time, or how it is,etc...??? Im looking for lots of mass, but staying on the leaner side and keeping most my gains. Thanks

It looks alright, how long was your last cycle? how long ago? I prefer very long anabolic cycles, compared to short cycles packed with substances and mg's. You don't necessarily have to bump up doses with each cycle if you’re still getting gains, it’s not about how much it is but if you keep at that pace imagine 5-10 cycles from now.

If you really want to use the cycle you listed maybe try some anavar for the oral 75-100mg/ED. slin with the HGH, IGF w/ your PCT?

dont over think this.there is no magical cycle or substance.i tryed finding that exotic cycle but i found out that i growth on test and d-bol.throw some igf in there and wow!when i stop responding i might switch the dbol with winstrol or anavar.i think eq and any nandrolone is a waste of a shot and my money.but thats me.for my money i would rather be on alot of test and keep switching orals.very simple.i never understood this comment when i was younger but if you want to be big you have to eat to be big.your food intake is most important and how well your training is.you could be on everything that you could jam into yourself but still overtrain and not get that much out of it.you have to learn what your body wants and needs to grow and then do it.listen to what your body is saying.also i would not run 2 substances that have progesterone sides.finally i would stop trying to stay lean if you want to be big the only thing that i know of that can do that is igf so you better start reading up on that if you are intent on staying lean and being massive.when i first started taking igf i actually got more veiny and thinner skin while looking like a cartoon character.i love igf!remember if you want to weigh 250 or 280 then you have to eat like you weigh that.you wont get there eating the same things you are now.
later

Fullybuilt said:
Each cycle i've gradually built up, and I usually go big, so help me out a little on the bigger side here. Ok so last cycle was
6iu's GH, 750 test,600eq,350tren and 100mg winny. Now, I got amazing gains, but want to go bigger this time around. I plan on staying at the same gh dose of 6iu's 6days on/1off but I may use 8iu's. I also am bumping the test to 1000mg this time, but the other compounds are the problem. I will be using NPP and will use 700mg/wk and will probably run winny again at 100mg or maybe var or turnibol at 75-100mg, but that still leaves me a little short of my last cycle. Last cycle was a total of 1700mg(not including orals) but it had tren in it which is stonger than all the others. So maybe this would be a good next cycle:
weeks 1-14 6iu's GH
weeks 1-14 1g test/wk
weeks 1-9 NPP 700mg/wk
weeks 9-14 Tren 400mg/wk

So hows that look, or should I pick either NPP or tren, or run them both at the same time, or how it is,etc...??? Im looking for lots of mass, but staying on the leaner side and keeping most my gains. Thanks

i can't understand why you want to take more and more stuff if you say you got amazing gains with your last cycle?:confused:

My advice....

More gear is not your answer. More food is.

Fullybuilt said:
weeks 1-14 6iu's GH
weeks 1-14 1g test/wk
weeks 1-9 NPP 700mg/wk
weeks 9-14 Tren 400mg/wk

Isn't 14 weeks a little short for GH ? I thought you had to run it for atleast 6 months to get good results? Just a question .

I'm a big fan of less is more. I would think that a total of 1,000mg-1,200mg is good with proper training and diet.

I also think that the length isn't that big of a deal for the juice, longer lowed dosed cycles are better, I believe. As far as the Gh, longer is better. I've seen people have good results from 2iu's @ 5on/2off. These results are towards steddy fat burning.

Did you read any of BAldNazi's threads?????????? Not that your cycle is so high but you definetly have the more is better attitude...Not trying to be a dick just trying to help out man......

HUTCH said:
Did you read any of BAldNazi's threads?????????? Not that your cycle is so high but you definetly have the more is better attitude...Not trying to be a dick just trying to help out man......

I always tend to play it safe with the orals though. I've never gone more than 6weeks in the past with orals and that was winny at 100mg. It seems like orals are what cause most health problems with aas.

As for the GH. Im still on it now. Only 3iu's EOD for maintaince. I've been on and off it(bridging) for over a year now, so 14week is just with a high dose of it.

Fullybuilt said:
I always tend to play it safe with the orals though. I've never gone more than 6weeks in the past with orals and that was winny at 100mg. It seems like orals are what cause most health problems with aas.

As for the GH. Im still on it now. Only 3iu's EOD for maintaince. I've been on and off it(bridging) for over a year now, so 14week is just with a high dose of it.

Its cool man just take care of yourself...Personally I would start with exactly what you did last time and then when gains halted, maybe 6-8 weeks into it then up the dosage or sub out chems...

HUTCH said:
Its cool man just take care of yourself...Personally I would start with exactly what you did last time and then when gains halted, maybe 6-8 weeks into it then up the dosage or sub out chems...

I may do exactly what I did last time, except replace tren with NPP. I was sick for like 2/3rd's of my last cycle and still gained more than I ever thought possible, so with better training and eating and a longer break, i'll probably get even better gains.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131