over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5th Cycle Pre-Planning help - Test/EQ/Primo

Colorado1900

Registered
Hi Guys -

37 yo
5'11
192 lbs
Bf 10% (ish) (goal is eventually to be down to 6%)
Working out for the past 15 years with some breaks (running, weights, etc.)
-attached pics from yesterday to this post

Just finishing up (15 days left) my 4th cycle (goal was to cut) which is:
1-13 test propionate 75 mg day
2-7 trenbolone ace 60 mg day
10-12 Tren E 100 mg day
1-7 masteron 50 mg day
6-11 Avanar 80 mg day / 100 mg day week 10+11
6-11 Provironum 50 mg day / 100 mg day week 10+11
2-13 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
2-7 and 10-12 caber .5 mg e3d
3-13 HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - 250iu 2x week

Super clean diet and P90x 2 with additional cardio - good results.

I'm starting TRT after this cycle as well at 150-200 mg (2 x 75/100 mg per week). Also, in order to further lean down, as soon as this cycle is over I am going on the following SARMS cycle per our guru Dylan:

1-8 s4: 50 mg day = 25 mg in the AM and 25 mg six hours later.
1-8 osta: 25 mg day dosed once in the AM
1-8 gw: 20 mg day dosed twice a day - 10 mg in the AM and 10 mg twelve hours later
3-8 Albuterol 18 mg day
-May possibly add Aicar if I can figure out the damn suggested dose (suggestions)???

ANYHOW...I'm thinking of the following for my next cycle in a few months:
Test
Equipoise
Primobolan
Goal: cutting and extremely lean 'real' muscle gains...sustainable...not looking for the bulky look that seems to be a lot of water and significantly dissipates when off juice.

Any suggestions for dosage and duration on test, Equipoise, and Primobolan? Also, assuming test testosterone propionate is the test to run with?
I have Sustanon and testosterone cypionate as well if this would fit the cycle better though. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks All!

Attachments

• IMG_2877.jpg
    IMG_2877.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 5,072
  • photo 2 (2).jpg
    photo 2 (2).jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 2,655
  • photo 3 (2).jpg
    photo 3 (2).jpg
    103 KB · Views: 1,595
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 13,250
Guess nobody wants to say it so I will. Seems like a lot of gear that u just ran to look basically like ur dieting.

I think with a good diet and cardio you could look like you do now without the harsh stuff like Tren. Just my opinion and not trying to bash - ur in good shape, just very lean.

Dude is training with p90x. No offense but you have the muscle mass of a natty with an "enhanced" muscle hardness/vascularity.

Guess nobody wants to say it so I will. Seems like a lot of gear that u just ran to look basically like ur dieting.

I think with a good diet and cardio you could look like you do now without the harsh stuff like Tren. Just my opinion and not trying to bash - ur in good shape, just very lean.

Thank you for your response. This is actually probably the best response as I need a reality check every now and then. I think I allow myself to get sucked in to what I read....'oh, this will help with this? I should add it!'.....at the end of the day I am completely happy with the amont of muscle I have...just want to lose the 10 pounds of fat. With diet and cardio I lose too much muscle hence adding in what ends up growing in to a long list of gear. Of course, I will probably end up running test/eq or test/eq/primo at some point because I love the way these compounds make me feel however at the end of the day, I should probably just diet, cardio, lift, and do a little test and I'd be where I want to be. I should listen to myself as well! :)

you have a good attitude and it will make constructive critism helpful to you. that said, eq and primo both need to be run for 20 or so weeks to see the real results. as for your test.......personally i love sust. youll find it keeps the water weight down vs cyp

also......i would recommend coming up with weight youd like to acheive at a certain bf. if you dont go into it with a goal......your likely to achieve far less

1) drop this p90x
2) workout hardcore
3) fix your diet and please don't say clean because clean can mean an egg in AM and another in PM

and you will be able to achieve your goal with test TRT dose

you have a good attitude and it will make constructive critism helpful to you. that said, eq and primo both need to be run for 20 or so weeks to see the real results. as for your test.......personally i love sust. youll find it keeps the water weight down vs cyp

Where do you come up with this stuff?

The bolded part.

i get this stuff from my personal experiences. i wont post anything that i havnt done myself. have you run eq or primo for 20+ weeeks? for me.....to see real lean muscle gains i needed to run primo at 20+ weeks and similar with eq. that is for me to see lean muscle mass.

Get a gym membership.

Nice response...To the OP-If I were you I would run a low dose of test only if anything at all to achieve your goal...you dont need all those other compounds...

have you run primo or eq 20 or more weeks?

I've ran EQ three times, Primo once fully and am on my 2nd bout. Neither "took" 20 weeks to "get in my system". I felt both quick(as in week 2-3) with the shoulder fullness, appetite, and I'd beg to wager my gear was the best to grab at this point.

I've ran EQ three times, Primo once fully and am on my 2nd bout. Neither "took" 20 weeks to "get in my system". I felt both quick(as in week 2-3) with the shoulder fullness, appetite, and I'd beg to wager my gear was the best to grab at this point.

no, not all what i was saying. i noticed changes much sooner than that as well...like you say about 2-3 weeks. what i was saying had nothing to do with the length of time "getting in my system". i am talking about measurements actual SIZE increase,not some "feeling". once again......talking actual lean mass gains........

you have run eq 3 times and primo once?? it seems to me you outta put alot more real world experience in there before you try questioning someone that has done it LOTS more than you. ive been using those 2 compounds on and off for over 15 years. next time......get your facts straight before making a ignorant comment that only shows your level of inexperience.

Hi Guys -

37 yo
5'11
192 lbs
Bf 10% (ish) (goal is eventually to be down to 6%)
Working out for the past 15 years with some breaks (running, weights, etc.)
-attached pics from yesterday to this post

Just finishing up (15 days left) my 4th cycle (goal was to cut) which is:
1-13 test propionate 75 mg day
2-7 trenbolone ace 60 mg day
10-12 Tren E 100 mg day
1-7 masteron 50 mg day
6-11 Avanar 80 mg day / 100 mg day week 10+11
6-11 Provironum 50 mg day / 100 mg day week 10+11
2-13 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
2-7 and 10-12 caber .5 mg e3d
3-13 HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - 250iu 2x week

Super clean diet and P90x 2 with additional cardio - good results.

I'm starting TRT after this cycle as well at 150-200 mg (2 x 75/100 mg per week). Also, in order to further lean down, as soon as this cycle is over I am going on the following SARMS cycle per our guru Dylan:

1-8 s4: 50 mg day = 25 mg in the AM and 25 mg six hours later.
1-8 osta: 25 mg day dosed once in the AM
1-8 gw: 20 mg day dosed twice a day - 10 mg in the AM and 10 mg twelve hours later
3-8 Albuterol 18 mg day
-May possibly add Aicar if I can figure out the damn suggested dose (suggestions)???

ANYHOW...I'm thinking of the following for my next cycle in a few months:
Test
Equipoise
Primobolan
Goal: cutting and extremely lean 'real' muscle gains...sustainable...not looking for the bulky look that seems to be a lot of water and significantly dissipates when off juice.

Any suggestions for dosage and duration on test, Equipoise, and Primobolan? Also, assuming test testosterone propionate is the test to run with?
I have Sustanon and testosterone cypionate as well if this would fit the cycle better though. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks All!

You don't need all those different things for your goals. Lots of things jump out but why did you do tren e for 2 weeks at the end? Anyway I would come off or do your trt for a few months. For your goals diet will be key and some hormones to help things along. You don't need alot at all. I would go with 200mg test and 400mg eq... something like that. Maybe even 300mg test with 60-80mg avar. If you really have to run the 3 then you could do 200-300mg of each but no need.... really there isn't. Just make sure you have a good source and do 2 of the compounds listed. Any test would be fine just make sure your diet is spot on and consistent. If you choose to run eq I think 16 weeks is a nice amount of time for you.

Most importantly what is your diet?

Just adding your looking good and nice vascularity but trust me you need to half your compounds as they are unneeded for your current condition and goals. If you need any help just pm me any time.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity