over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5th Cycle

See that is such a vague answer. I have 0 knowledge of how it might do that. How could insulin ruin my physique or why? This is just a fact finding mission for me. I have not bought insulin I am trying to learn as I go my man.

I think the question is....why do you think you need it...??

you are nowhere near done putting on muscle....continue doing
what you've been doing.

if it aint broke....then we don't fix it....

I think the question is....why do you think you need it...??

you are nowhere near done putting on muscle....continue doing
what you've been doing.

if it aint broke....then we don't fix it....

Thanks... I guess.. lol I really wish you would go into more detail about the how and why of how it can ruin my physique. I get it may not be time to play the slin card. You seem to be very knowledgeable and one member was pumped you chimed in, but like I said you are being vague when I am honestly trying to learn.

Thanks... I guess.. lol I really wish you would go into more detail about the how and why of how it can ruin my physique. I get it may not be time to play the slin card. You seem to be very knowledgeable and one member was pumped you chimed in, but like I said you are being vague when I am honestly trying to learn.

He told you the answer and I got it. People for some odd reason think taking more gear will take them to the next level. A lot of times it is simply adjusting diet and training. You are taking a lot of gear now for a guy at 6' and 198 in contest shape. I personally think you can add 10 pounds to that frame without adding anything extra, maybe even decrease. Sometimes it is best to get off all gear for periods of up to 6 months at a time to do this though.

I do plan on coming off everything for quiet a bit actually. Was gonna run the test and tren for 2-3 post show and then come off everything. You think I can bring the doses down on they cycle? What would you suggest? This is exactly what I wanted to hear some, I am 31yrs and been lifting for 13 years and this is only my 5th cycle. I promise guys I am not a high dose or just throw every compound under the sun in kinda guy. I honestly want to learn here. Please give me your advice on the cycle!!

the truth IS....THERE IS NO ANSWER to give you....try it...
do it....see what happens....just don't come back here in 6 months
and say "you were right".....ive seen about 100 people gain bodyfat
from insulin, that they could never ever get rid of again....once you
have the fat cells....they remain forever....

aesthetically, slin has RUINED more physiques, then improved them...
its a double edged sword....a lot more sharp than the AAS sword is.....

your strong suit, is that you are lean, and can continue to build muscle
that way....and it looks and feels so much better....people would trade
their dicks for a vag to be lean like you are......

do you think bigger/fatter guys are even considering slin...???

the truth IS....THERE IS NO ANSWER to give you....try it...
do it....see what happens....just don't come back here in 6 months
and say "you were right".....ive seen about 100 people gain bodyfat
from insulin, that they could never ever get rid of again....once you
have the fat cells....they remain forever....

aesthetically, slin has RUINED more physiques, then improved them...
its a double edged sword....a lot more sharp than the AAS sword is.....

your strong suit, is that you are lean, and can continue to build muscle
that way....and it looks and feels so much better....people would trade
their dicks for a vag to be lean like you are......

do you think bigger/fatter guys are even considering slin...???

Haha I have never heard that trade their dicks thing before my man! haha! I mean getting lean is just part of suffering, you know low cal/ high cardio. I think and hope that my genetics.. shape.. muscle insertions are good enough. I hear on you on the pit falls of insulin. I just know it has helped some people build size. I again stress I am not looking to just pound the drugs, I think about health. I get regular blood work done, the fact I asked for the advice on the cycle before I started should show I am not set in stone. I just have very little knowledge on it and thought I might ask. Moving on from Slin. Do you think the other compounds look good? To high? Maybe change some stuff ? Eq vs NPP? I have never done Deca or NPP so that would be Primo and NPP that would be new to me. What bout running T-3 during a bulk at say 25mcg?

I do plan on coming off everything for quiet a bit actually. Was gonna run the test and tren for 2-3 post show and then come off everything. You think I can bring the doses down on they cycle? What would you suggest? This is exactly what I wanted to hear some, I am 31yrs and been lifting for 13 years and this is only my 5th cycle. I promise guys I am not a high dose or just throw every compound under the sun in kinda guy. I honestly want to learn here. Please give me your advice on the cycle!!

My cycle is basically TRT doses. I am up in age at this point. When I use to compete, I was around 220 shredded at 6'1". I was taking less than half what you take. I tried insulin only a couple times. I personally didn't like it. I thought it made my waist blow up too much. You have that nice V taper, some guys would die to have that. I think to grow good you need equal time off or you will just keep on increasing doses to the point of being unhealthy.

I do think you have potential. Under the right guy, I think you can go to the next step up. My biggest gripe for myself was at 57 I was very lean, but seem that I could not put on muscle anymore. I picked Tennys' brain and him and Steve decided to help me. I did not want to take gear to make me unhealthy and they knew that. This is why I never grew or at least thought so. Basically I was not eating enough protein, but I was eating healthy. Add a new routine I am doing and bingo I started to grow again.

Tenny didn't need to convince about these things, I just needed to hear them again. This new routine I have is so simple, I looked at it and thought doesn't seem like enough. I am only in the gym 30 to 45 minutes tops and I am growing. I know this, because people tell me I look thicker. To make a long story short, sometimes it is simply adjusting Diet and training for that extra pounds you need.

Haha I have never heard that trade their dicks thing before my man! haha! I mean getting lean is just part of suffering, you know low cal/ high cardio. I think and hope that my genetics.. shape.. muscle insertions are good enough. I hear on you on the pit falls of insulin. I just know it has helped some people build size. I again stress I am not looking to just pound the drugs, I think about health. I get regular blood work done, the fact I asked for the advice on the cycle before I started should show I am not set in stone. I just have very little knowledge on it and thought I might ask. Moving on from Slin. Do you think the other compounds look good? To high? Maybe change some stuff ? Eq vs NPP? I have never done Deca or NPP so that would be Primo and NPP that would be new to me. What bout running T-3 during a bulk at say 25mcg?

25 mcg is basically worthless. Majority out there its under maintenance dose. 40mcg is more for normal levels. So why not just do 50?

No point at all for the t3

with the cycle stuff.....you have plenty of time to play with
certain compounds....see what you like, see what you don't like.
and see what you CANT take...

stuff you like now....you may not like later down the road....its always
evolving...

My cycle is basically TRT doses. I am up in age at this point. When I use to compete, I was around 220 shredded at 6'1". I was taking less than half what you take. I tried insulin only a couple times. I personally didn't like it. I thought it made my waist blow up too much. You have that nice V taper, some guys would die to have that. I think to grow good you need equal time off or you will just keep on increasing doses to the point of being unhealthy.

I do think you have potential. Under the right guy, I think you can go to the next step up. My biggest gripe for myself was at 57 I was very lean, but seem that I could not put on muscle anymore. I picked Tennys' brain and him and Steve decided to help me. I did not want to take gear to make me unhealthy and they knew that. This is why I never grew or at least thought so. Basically I was not eating enough protein, but I was eating healthy. Add a new routine I am doing and bingo I started to grow again.

Tenny didn't need to convince about these things, I just needed to hear them again. This new routine I have is so simple, I looked at it and thought doesn't seem like enough. I am only in the gym 30 to 45 minutes tops and I am growing. I know this, because people tell me I look thicker. To make a long story short, sometimes it is simply adjusting Diet and training for that extra pounds you need.

Always neat seeing "older" guys still kicking ass

I am a bit suprised non of the tren beaters have hit this thread yet lol
Primo is awesome. It's just mild, which is an attribute. It's better for cutting and/or holding mass when dieting. For a bulk, you're better off running deca/npp or EQ. You'd need to have primo at 600-800mg minimum for a good bulk and it's cost prohibitive and a lot of volume to shoot unless you get a 200mg/ml concentration.

It's a compound you can feel great on and also has very low impact on vital markers (lipids, blood pressure, etc).

with the cycle stuff.....you have plenty of time to play with
certain compounds....see what you like, see what you don't like.
and see what you CANT take...

stuff you like now....you may not like later down the road....its always
evolving...

I agree with everything you mention in this thread... did you ever use insulin, and if you could go back to when you were chasing size and still trying to grow would you use it?

Maybe you're still playing the size game now idk! Hah

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner