over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

6 foot 5 250

well ill clear that up. i know that i am not trying to compete on your guys level. i am going to try and lean up a bit while im bulking right now. i plan to get on hgh and not get off. this is the first time that i have had the right diet and training to go with the gear. so basically i want to see what i can do. i love the pumps that i get in the gym and i really just enjoy it all right now but i do want to get bigger. if i had to say a guy that i would like to copy his physic but at my height it would be osiris. i try not to do my legs too much cause they get huge quick and i dont want to buy new pants all the time.

Train your legs.

Alot of us tall guys like to make excuses to get out of leg training because it's especially hard for us.

Training lower body is what seperates the men from the boys.

Also, to be O's size, you'll need to be probably close to 340lbs lean. I'm 6'8" 300lbs @ 12%bf and don't look nearly as good as O.

Thanks man I appreciate it. I been training legs again bit I just hate that they get so big so fast

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Thanks man I appreciate it. I been training legs again bit I just hate that they get so big so fast

See that as a good thing. They'll hit a plateau at a certain point. Its extremely hard to make your legs freaky big.

Go with your gut.

Well not actually. I'm a big tall bastard too. I feel you with the extra eyes balls on you when your getting big. Why weight fluxates all over the place at 6'7". Body fat % is not the judge and journey especially at your height. If you were under 10% you would look like a skinny bitch. Every body builder I have tested bodyfat on claim to be 4 percent on stage. I own owned a 32 thousand dollar machine for testing body, fat I hear to tell you. I have endorsed several bodybuilders and tested over 50 competitors. 11% for a women is scary shredded. Guys on stage at 5 to 7 % shredded. My buddy walks around at between 7 to 9 % and he looks like he could step on stage. At 6'7" 12% deep 6 pack on me. I guess my point is fuck the bodyfat percentage thing for now. What are going to do with the data. Keep doing what you are doing. Fast ester or slow makes no difference. At your current size and shape you are not going to see abs or seperation on this cycle. The gear is going to increase your metabolism so you are not going to be wasting your money and if you keep eating right you will put on and keep the lean mass under the... So by default you will be leaning out. I think 4iu hgh won't get you there fast but will help. BTW you will probably put 5 to 10 pounds of water from the growth, so don't be surprised to see the scale go up. The good news, what goes up must go down.

I have to hand it to you, you've taken a few punches from the guys and handled it well. Remember these guys have been eating drinking and living this life style. You are being stereo typed with the punk does a couple of cycles and thinks he's the big man in the gym. The fact that you take the punches tells me you are serious. These guys will test you.

BTW I just run test and HGH and love it. I'll up my does according to my goals. I have to admit I ran prop for the first few and loved everything about it except... pinning myself every day or so. I was around 18% and dropped to 14% "beach body". You are around 28% so you won't see the difference with the prop in my opion. If you eat clean like you are you can manage the water retention.

Good luck and stick with it.

Oh.... one more thing

Hit the legs you big galufff. They'll grow short term but once you really start peeling off the excess they'll look awesome. You'll burn tons of calories.

BTW: I hate you!!! I hit my legs twice a week and still look like SpongeBob.:headbang:

You'll be much farther ahead if you stopped relying on protein shakes so much..
.real food is where you want your protein coming from except post workout for the most part

thanks to everyone for the advice

i am currently holding at 240lbs right now but look bigger in the mirror then i did when i was 265 in oct. i have cut my gut way down with the diet that was provided for me. the only thing that i dont like about it is the empty feeling in my stomach 24/7 from the ketosis. im still getting stronger and that is helping me in the gym as well. the pumps that i get in the gym are incredible. as arnold said once it is better than sex. arms went down half an inch but i beleive that is due to the fact they are cutting up a bit and starting to take shape. i am looking for that ripped stomach that i see on the body builders so i have decided on that. so far i have the upper abs starting to show just a bit. i will post a pic up a little later this week to show my progress. also should be adding gh to the mix next week. right now still at 200mg prop eod and 200mg tren en every week till i can get some ace. again thanks for the advice

If I were in your situation, I would drop the test dose down to a replacement dose (100-150mg per week) and up the tren as high as I could tolerate it.
To reach your goals, you need a major recomp, and tren is just magic for doing that.
Throw in a little T3, keep dieting, and in time you will reach your goals.

I like that you posted pics, not many people have the balls to, but it really helps assess where someone is at and makes it much easier to give solid advice.

Pic from today on progress no pump

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1326386553535.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1326386553535.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 512
-stop puttin ur arm in front of your abs, it looks outta place lol....
-take pic with some light on you not behind you like your 1st pics so its easier to compare, id def try to do it in the same room same distance from mirror etc...
-idk how to pose really, but i can look at competitors and get kinda close to something resembling them...pose in a normal BBing pose stance...double bicep or sumthin...

keep pushin my bro...i dont care what any of these 5'9" 200lb 10% guys say over the keyboard...if they saw 265lbs 6'5" ex military, tattiiied up...they be like- god fcknnnn dammmm thats a big scary fucker...but we are gonna get you to 265lbs of lean ripped FREAK...so not only will u look like a monster w clothes on, but you are just gonna SCARE people at that size when you get shredded up with muscles all poppin....legoooo.... go hard or go home

I can't do double bicep and hold the damn phone lol. I can tell that I have leaned out but I have a long journey ahead thanks for everything

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1326388512700.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1326388512700.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 3,939
If I was you I'd work with Short ester test, Masterone prop, Tren Ace, EQ, GH, and decent fat burners. Get all your carbs from fiberous carb sources like green veggies to take advantage of the Thermic effect of food. Add fasted cardio first thing in the AM and attempt to be the stronges guy in any gym. Increasing strength will be the fastet way to fill out such a large frame, or any frame for that matter.

This will help you get larger and trim a bit of the bodyfat. I think someone your size may verry well benefit from switching over to DC style training and adding whatever cardio is necissary to lose BF. These arejust my opinions.

If I was you I'd work with Short ester test, Masterone prop, Tren Ace, EQ, GH, and decent fat burners. Get all your carbs from fiberous carb sources like green veggies to take advantage of the Thermic effect of food. Add fasted cardio first thing in the AM and attempt to be the stronges guy in any gym. Increasing strengthfor reps**edited** will be the fastet way to fill out such a large frame, or any frame for that matter.

This will help you get larger and trim a bit of the bodyfat. I think someone your size may verry well benefit from switching over to DC style training and adding whatever cardio is necissary to lose BF. These arejust my opinions.

^^^ exactly

You can see the difference

Looks like a lost a few inches around your waist. Don't get frustrated when you start getting smaller chest and shoulders; the gut is the last to go. I know I get frustrated eveytime I'm dieting down. There is about a 3 or 4 week phase where I can't bare to look in the mirror. Keep at it, you'll be ready for summer.

Thanks man i been busting my ass in the gym. I'm also starting to work on my tan.

you kinda put urself out there posting a pic of urself, tons of haters in this world. shoulda just gave a estimate of ur bf

Yes lots of haters. Why are you writing 3 seperate posts when you could just do 1... 31 posts in 1 hour... that explains things.

U think I honestly care if people hate on my pics I don't. I wanted real advice good or bad for my current situation. Since listening to the haters as u put it I'm down to 235 bf unknown. Progress pic attached

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1327313984160.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1327313984160.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 985
U think I honestly care if people hate on my pics I don't. I wanted real advice good or bad for my current situation. Since listening to the haters as u put it I'm down to 235 bf unknown. Progress pic attached

NOW i finally see some progress :D

stick to it

and as mentioned earlier train legs, ull look like an idiot if your tall with small legs (which youll end up with if you keep dieting and not training them)

Thanks man yeah I see the progress to which makes me happy. Adding gh in the mix soon

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner