over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

6 month transformation *pics*

Daneo

Registered
Hey guys. Just wanted to share some progress that I have made recently within the last 6 months.

Let me start by saying I have been lifting for about an 10 years. I was an obese adolescent at about 35% body fat

I lost all my fat when I turned 16. I went from 240 to 165lbs. I am 6'3 26 years old

Fast forward I went from 165 to 220 and have been maintaining that for a while.

Withing the 2 years I feel off, getting into drugs and alcohol heavily. I gained a lot of body fat and my body composition was terrible. Here are some pics. This is about 5-6 month transformation and I am still working on it diligently. I would like to get to 6% by June. My diet is strict and I do hiit 3x a week minimum with some liss thrown in when I have the time

December 2015
225 lbs

Yesterday 215lbs

My plan is to drop around 1-2% more body fat then when I get lean enough start my cycle and lean bulk during the cycle.

Could someone maybe guesstimate what bf is at right now?

Any criticism is welcome. Thankyou

well done and keep up the great work, Id say you're around 13-14 % BF right now. good place to be easy to maintain

Nice job! Just keep at it with consistency. Your actual bf is really not important. People carry and distribute body fat differently. You look a little leaner in the last photo. Your abs are visible and there is some vascularity so you are relatively lean, maybe 11-12% or so, but again this doesn't really matter. What you see in the photo and the mirror is what is important.

Lookin good bro

Awesome transformation and good for you on waiting to get leaner before taking the plunge. I see it too often when ppl rush to their cycles when they could have gotten much better results by getting leaner first.

in the 3rd picture the toothbrush in the mirror is a different color LOL

Here is a pic from dec 2014 my first cycle right before the drugs began to take hold of me

The goal is to get back to that look. I was on test e mast e and tbol u was probably 230 in these pics

Nice job! Just keep at it with consistency. Your actual bf is really not important. People carry and distribute body fat differently. You look a little leaner in the last photo. Your abs are visible and there is some vascularity so you are relatively lean, maybe 11-12% or so, but again this doesn't really matter. What you see in the photo and the mirror is what is important.
In the first few pics I had just smashed about a half gallon of water in about 5 mins then I took the pics. So I guess I do look slightly bloated and my gut is distended.

I am working my ass off to drop that last bit on my lower abdomen. I have been contemplating using dnp.

My diet has been super strict and clean and my cardio is on point. I eat the same things at the same time everyday. Consistency is the key in recovery

I appreciate it. I can't wait to jump back on. I just wanna have everything nailed down completely.

Gonna run eq, tbol, test c, var

you will look better than the before pics, you're already looking larger, if you add some aas and lots of healthy eating you'll definitely out do yourself

Good stuff keep up the work my man looking good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words guys. All I do is eat, work, lift, and sleep.

This is the first time in my life I have been this dedicated and motivated due to the fact I'm not drinking alcohol and eating pills.

I am very optimistic for my future gains.

Awesome
Great young body you have, I like your arms,chest , press very much
It seems to be hard work!:eek:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members