advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

6 months HGH+test or just test/fina/winny??

blown93302

Newbies
hey guys ive been researching GH for a few months now having never taken it and it still seems like the jury is out as far as results go. I have the money saved up to do one of two things... the first being 6 months of GH plus 500mg test thrown in there for 3 months. the second being a cycle of prop/fina at 500/week for 10 weeks with winny put in the final 6 weeks. Will i notice a big difference with the gh cycle over the other?? i would be using 4iu/day for the entire length. i just cant seem to find info as to what exactly the advantage of gh over straight AAS is. i am an experienced user having 6-8 cycles under my belt. stats are 28yo, 5'10", 223, 10%bf, all abs visable if that helps. thanks for your help!!

hey guys ive been researching GH for a few months now having never taken it and it still seems like the jury is out as far as results go. I have the money saved up to do one of two things... the first being 6 months of GH plus 500mg test thrown in there for 3 months. the second being a cycle of prop/fina at 500/week for 10 weeks with winny put in the final 6 weeks. Will i notice a big difference with the gh cycle over the other?? i would be using 4iu/day for the entire length. i just cant seem to find info as to what exactly the advantage of gh over straight AAS is. i am an experienced user having 6-8 cycles under my belt. stats are 28yo, 5'10", 223, 10%bf, all abs visable if that helps. thanks for your help!!

you will see a lot more results from the prop/fina/winny cycle. many people have a misunderstanding of gh and think it is like aas. gh will help decrease fat and build muscle, however it will not give you the quick size and strength gains of aas, especially not at 4 iu's daily.

I agree with scrapper. The second option will give you better gains. Having said that you can still add GH to your cycle. My experience is that 2-3 ius ED is great for fat loss (especially around the abdominal area). Prop/fina/winny and the added GH is sure to give you a nice ripped look; of course with diet + cardio being in check. You can continue with the GH at that dose after your cycle to aid in PCR (i'd personally add some clen too). Of course money would be an issue here as you will be adding GH on top of the cycle you already planned. Also I don't think you need a long time to see the benefits of GH as some people suggest. When the stuff is legit, you notice the effects in less than a month. At least this is from my own personal experience.

The other thing is the two options you mentioned will yield different results IMO. The first one will not give you the hardness & leanness as the second one. If your goal is to get ripped quick, go with the second one.

Good luck.

Bump that. It all depends on what your goal is.

test fina winny for better growth easier on the wallet

gh for health not growth

nothing beats AAS in terms of making muscles.

plus tren will increase igf anyways :)

test fina winny for better growth easier on the wallet

gh for health not growth

nothing beats AAS in terms of making muscles.

plus tren will increase igf anyways :)

x 2 - AAS will build the mass. HGH will help at 4iu long term but expensive - I think HGH is over rated for mass unless one runs a lot for a long time.

x 2 - AAS will build the mass. HGH will help at 4iu long term but expensive - I think HGH is over rated for mass unless one runs a lot for a long time.

If u have money, and run HGH like pros, 10 to 20iu a day, u definitely gonna see some major improve..

If u have money, and run HGH like pros, 10 to 20iu a day, u definitely gonna see some major improve..

I completely agree with you , buy 4-5 kits maybe some of the ND bluetops , or from any of the sources here from my experience everyone here is great so who ever you think with the GROWTH add some test in there with some slin and you will make some great gains , my first time around i did it this way , i was taking 10ius ED , along with 500mg test cyp 250 on monday, and thursday with some fast acting slin did this for 4 months , i look nothing like i did before i started went from being 220lb at 18% BF to 240 at 11% BF , diet was on point . I WILL BE PUTTING UP A LOG HERE IF ANYONE IS INTRESTED IN SEING IT LET ME KNOW AND I CAN DO THAT , WILL BE DOING PROGRESS PICS ALSO !!! BUY THE WAY 1O IUS WAS PRETTY TERRIBLE AS FAR AS SIDES, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW !!! FEEL IT OUT!! AND BE CAREFUL WITH SLIN , DEFENITELY THE MOST ANABOLIC , AND THE MOST DANGEROUS!

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner