over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

6 months of Tren .... PCT?

50mg tren 50mg test prop 50mg masteron ...... Did that for 6 months EOD. Looking to come off. Was thinking of just using Clomid nolvadex and a natural T booster for a month or two..... Suggestions?

I would use CLOMID and NOLVA and forget the 'NATURALTEST BOOSTER'

CLOMID WK 1, 100MG WK 2, 50MG WK2, 50MG WK3
NOLVA WK 1 40MG WK1, 30MG WK 2, 20MG WK 3

me personally I'd rather crush my estro levels to nothing and have them build back slowly especially from being on a cycle of those compounds for that long period of time, I feel basically crushing the estro, then HCG in play increasing test(endogenous), increasing androgen production naturally then slowly allowing estro to come back to a healthy level. I would do this cause it would more than likely guarantee my natural test production to kick back to working faster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crushing oestrogen brings its own side effects. Such as, lowered labido, cholesterol problems, reduced energy, erectile dysfunction and others. Why do that in PCT?

An AI during PCT has its place, but not at the start. It should be added at the middle or end, when you stop AI use in your protocol.

Crushing oestrogen brings its own side effects. Such as, lowered labido, cholesterol problems, reduced energy, erectile dysfunction and others. Why do that in PCT?

An AI during PCT has its place, but not at the start. It should be added at the middle or end, when you stop AI use in your protocol.

Those same things can happen if you don't crush the estrogen dude... Lol... There is science then there is real world experience.. My personal opinion Id rather go about it the way I proposed then risking having your proposed way.. To each his own I guess.. My experience has worked wonders for me

I hate to be a dick but why do guys fucking stay on shit for so long now. I mean its getting ridiculous with massive doses and long stretch cycles now. Guys..you are knocking on the door of addiction.

Knocking... It is addiction.. Face it 90% of people on this board are addicted but when it's at that point it's either stop completely or minimize the health risks as much as possible... You won't convince anyone to stop but you can help them stay healthier I guess

Never heard of anyone on tren that long.

you must not read on here a lot

Guys iv heard from some people that have ran AAS for long time that you don't get the full effects of tren until you been on for atleast 6months... When I heard that I was just blown away

broscience...
you become completely immune to the sides though after a couple months (it just keeps working just as well though)

I hate to be a dick but why do guys fucking stay on shit for so long now. I mean its getting ridiculous with massive doses and long stretch cycles now. Guys..you are knocking on the door of addiction.

and constantly hopping on and off shit for 20 years is any better?
in 95% of AAS users its just temporary withdrawal after your first cycle, most wont ever go back to natty unless they get a health diagnosis that shows how hard they fucked themselves up
some guys even continue taking shit on dialysis :rolleyes:

Knocking... It is addiction.. Face it 90% of people on this board are addicted but when it's at that point it's either stop completely or minimize the health risks as much as possible... You won't convince anyone to stop but you can help them stay healthier I guess

:yeahthat: good post

im not exactly the one to play the health advocate here either.
just saying that were all addicted and anyone who denies that is lying

Last edited:
I would use CLOMID and NOLVA and forget the 'NATURALTEST BOOSTER'

CLOMID WK 1, 100MG WK 2, 50MG WK2, 50MG WK3

NOLVA WK 1 40MG WK1, 30MG WK 2, 20MG WK 3

Natural test boosters are gimmicks for teenage n00b lifters. Save your cash

cool ive been on 8 months 100mg ed.

do i win a prize? yeah, probably some fucked bloodwork.

i'm not going to come off completely and do pct though, trt it is for me.

I did this before. Didn't end well

50mg tren 50mg test prop 50mg masteron ...... Did that for 6 months EOD. Looking to come off. Was thinking of just using Clomid nolvadex and a natural T booster for a month or two..... Suggestions?

BRO 6 MONTHS IS WAY TO LONG FOR TREN OR ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER! PCT- HCG CLOMID ARIMIDEX CREATINE GLUTAMINE AND EAT LOTS OF GOOD CALORIES. NOT A FAN OF A TEST BOOSTER. THE ONES THAT WORKED WERE BANNED.

I'd rather be addicted to AAS than alcohol and be a fat ass slob.

6 months is not a shocker, c'mon guys. And the doses were low. He's gonna be fine if he plays it out well.

Honestly, I do not understand this new fad of saying how PCT is useless.
Well, if his intention is not coming back on gear within next 6 months or so then a good PCT is necessary if he wants to keep any gains and make a speedy recovery.
Maybe it's just me but I have never seen someone recover easily without PCT after a tren cycle.
I'd go with some hcg and clom. Also, I would check prolactine level as they may be out of range after tren and this can considerably impact your recovery.

Jesus wept, it's hard enough coming off tren onto a cruise. I hate life for a solid 6 weeks..... PCT would be terrible :(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131