advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

6 week M1t/Winny/Test/Tren cycle review.

maysam

Registered
Last cycle consisted of
Weeks:
1-2 M1t 10mg ED.
2-6 Winny 75mg ED
1-6 Tren Ace 350mg EW
1-6 Test Phenylprop 500mg EW

Okay, interesting results. Will chime in one by one.

M1t - Nothing special, insane pumps for sure. Makes dbols insane pumps feel average to say the least. Not much weight gain, nor strength increase. Maybe 3-4 pounds LBM. Kicked in day 2 seriously, no shit. Made me tired though, side effects outweigh the positives really, dbol is better but I got so much of it laying around that I'm gonna give it another shot.

Test phenylprop - Shot was more painful than I expected, so much that I had to shoot eod to limit the cc I was shooting at once. Yet it took atleast 3 weeks to kick in and was probably only peaking at week 4-5. Should be run longer and has no benefit over prop unless you can tolerate 250mg of that shit in one shot/twice a week. Test it test however I would go prop next time. Kick in significantly quicker IMO.

Blood test results - No blood pressure issues, liver values were fine after 6 weeks of heavy oral use. Nothing significant to report expect for some proteinuria that was likely caused by diet or tren since blood test for kidney functions were fine and all ANTI-body test were negative. So much bullshit floating around regarding hepatoxity of m1t/tren etc.

Results - Gained 16 pounds without water in 6 weeks. I ran letro throughout for gyno issues. Body fat was down to around 6% and weighed in at 186 pounds at the end. Strength was up every session literally.

PCT - Ran Nolva for 4 weeks, been off for 5 weeks now and still weighing in at 184-185 pounds, havent lost any size and have been told I look bigger about 5 times since finishing pct haha. Strength has gone down, but you should all expect that. Body fat jumped slightly, but still vascular as fuck. Veins throughout abs and all. Overall the best cycle to date and all in 6 weeks.
One thing to note was my change in workout during pct. Switched over to trx suspension training for most body parts a few times a week mixed with weight session in between. Has been insane. Love the trx and will incorporate a training split that will use the trx as my primary training tool throughout cycle just for experiments.

So NO loss in size and I'm now one week away from starting next cycle.
Weeks:
1-4 M1t 10-15mg ED
1-8 Test prop 400mg EW
1-8 1-test-cypionate 350mg EW to start iff with (have enough to run up to 600-700mg EW if needed)

Too much here-say on 1-test. Gonna try it and give a real opinion (kick in time, effects, side effects etc)

Just wanted to say that short cycles+anti-e+good pct+right training/diet = no loss in gains period. Even dropping water is a mind fuck for some. Try it and see for yourself. Cheers

how tall are you? asking because you mentioned you weight

also, have you ever used Superdrol (or a clone) and how does it compare to M1T if you have? So far SD has been the best lean mass builder I have used to date

also, have you ever used Superdrol (or a clone) and how does it compare to M1T if you have? So far SD has been the best lean mass builder I have used to date

**off topic

what SD did you use? m-drol? i have a bottle laying around and might use it later

did m1t for 2 weeks do anything?

Feeling wise it did, it kicked in very fast. Day 2-3 and I was already pumped in gym. Gains wise, not much. Came a little later so I'd run it longer next time. I don't know how people gain 10lbs in 2 weeks off m1t. I didn't. Run for 4 weeks if you can tolerate sides bro. Start at 5-10mg ED. Used it at 5mg and it worked, bumped it up to 10mg and then 15-20mg and it just made more sides than gains really. Everyone reacts different though. Maybe I should have just tolerated sides all the way to week 4.

How was the winny..did you get joint pains.
NO joint pains, used winny many times at doses from 50-100mg ED and never got any sort of joint pains. Winny is awesome, super strength, makes me grainy and vascular. Shoulders&chest striations really start showing in week 2, veins through my abs and shins and all sorts of places were they usually aren't lol. It makes me look insane, everyone has something to say when you have veins running from neck to toe :) haha. LOVE winny and will continue to use it bro.

I'm 5'10 bro, 185lbs. Sorry, I havent used superdrol, only things I can compare it to are dbol and anadrol as mass gaining orals. Following is based on my experiences with each. Ratings are from 1-10.

NOTE: should really be gaining alot more off anadrol, but it killed my appetite and my diet was all over the place.

Anadrol: Strength: 10, Size: 5, Pumps: 6, Sides: 8
Dbol: Strength: 8, Size: 8, Pumps: 9, Sides: 4
M1t: Strength: 4, Size: 5, Pumps: 12 haha, Sides: 8

Dbol wins :)

**off topic
what SD did you use? m-drol? i have a bottle laying around and might use it later

All my gear was in raw powder form. Made everything myself bro. Is m-drol m1t? Give it a shot, you'll definitley get something from it. And it will come quicker than any other steroid out there. Give it 3 days to start kicking in man.

Peace

**off topic

no Beastdrol. I still have a lot left and plan on adding it the last 4 weeks to my current prop/tren blast. I only used 20mg and the pumps were nuts and the gains were lean as long as the diet is right

no Beastdrol. I still have a lot left and plan on adding it the last 4 weeks to my current prop/tren blast. I only used 20mg and the pumps were nuts and the gains were lean as long as the diet is right

Don't know too much about alot of the PH's. But in all honesty, most of them are just lesser known steroids that made it through the loophole to be called Pro-hormones for marketing reasons years back. Not surprised by your gains bud. Prop/tren is an awesome stack, and I've been wanting to try adding a bulking oral in the last 4 weeks instead of a kickstart. I hear it works great that way. Let me know how it goes, peace.

Last cycle consisted of
Weeks:
1-2 M1t 10mg ED.
2-6 Winny 75mg ED
1-6 Tren Ace 350mg EW
1-6 Test Phenylprop 500mg EW

Okay, interesting results. Will chime in one by one.

M1t - Nothing special, insane pumps for sure. Makes dbols insane pumps feel average to say the least. Not much weight gain, nor strength increase. Maybe 3-4 pounds LBM. Kicked in day 2 seriously, no shit. Made me tired though, side effects outweigh the positives really, dbol is better but I got so much of it laying around that I'm gonna give it another shot.

Test phenylprop - Shot was more painful than I expected, so much that I had to shoot eod to limit the cc I was shooting at once. Yet it took atleast 3 weeks to kick in and was probably only peaking at week 4-5. Should be run longer and has no benefit over prop unless you can tolerate 250mg of that shit in one shot/twice a week. Test it test however I would go prop next time. Kick in significantly quicker IMO.

Blood test results - No blood pressure issues, liver values were fine after 6 weeks of heavy oral use. Nothing significant to report expect for some proteinuria that was likely caused by diet or tren since blood test for kidney functions were fine and all ANTI-body test were negative. So much bullshit floating around regarding hepatoxity of m1t/tren etc.

Results - Gained 16 pounds without water in 6 weeks. I ran letro throughout for gyno issues. Body fat was down to around 6% and weighed in at 186 pounds at the end. Strength was up every session literally.

PCT - Ran Nolva for 4 weeks, been off for 5 weeks now and still weighing in at 184-185 pounds, havent lost any size and have been told I look bigger about 5 times since finishing pct haha. Strength has gone down, but you should all expect that. Body fat jumped slightly, but still vascular as fuck. Veins throughout abs and all. Overall the best cycle to date and all in 6 weeks.
One thing to note was my change in workout during pct. Switched over to trx suspension training for most body parts a few times a week mixed with weight session in between. Has been insane. Love the trx and will incorporate a training split that will use the trx as my primary training tool throughout cycle just for experiments.

So NO loss in size and I'm now one week away from starting next cycle.
Weeks:
1-4 M1t 10-15mg ED
1-8 Test prop 400mg EW
1-8 1-test-cypionate 350mg EW to start iff with (have enough to run up to 600-700mg EW if needed)

Too much here-say on 1-test. Gonna try it and give a real opinion (kick in time, effects, side effects etc)

Just wanted to say that short cycles+anti-e+good pct+right training/diet = no loss in gains period. Even dropping water is a mind fuck for some. Try it and see for yourself. Cheers
If i lived in a country where this shit was legal i would run the 1-test cyp. at least 600mgs to get full effects and benefits. just saying :cool:

Интересное в &

**broken link removed**, **broken link removed**, **broken link removed**, **broken link removed**, **broken link removed**, **broken link removed**

where did your shirt go?

?

Don't know too much about alot of the PH's. But in all honesty, most of them are just lesser known steroids that made it through the loophole to be called Pro-hormones for marketing reasons years back. Not surprised by your gains bud. Prop/tren is an awesome stack, and I've been wanting to try adding a bulking oral in the last 4 weeks instead of a kickstart. I hear it works great that way. Let me know how it goes, peace.

I ran beastdrol (SD) at 20mg with a cruise dose of test. I gained 8-9lbs of real pure muscle in only 20 days! It was nuts. This was only like 2 months ago. just unreal. Taurine at high doses was an absolute must though or else I couldn't work out due to excruciating back pumps

I'm not even shitting you. I didn't stack it with anything and took the lowest recommended dose. Mike Arnold from the MD forums wasn't kidding when he said it was the most potent anabolic around for dry gains. Right now I am running tren for the first time so I will see how it compares.

If i lived in a country where this shit was legal i would run the 1-test cyp. at least 600mgs to get full effects and benefits. just saying :cool:

Okay, so 600mg a week it is haha. I'm injecting though, should I still use that high a dose? Any info on its effects bro? Maybe one of your friends ran it in a country were it was legal. What's his opinion? cheers

Okay, so 600mg a week it is haha. I'm injecting though, should I still use that high a dose? Any info on its effects bro? Maybe one of your friends ran it in a country were it was legal. What's his opinion? cheers
yes inj. 600mg's. nice lean gains and good vascularity, good anabolic properties.

If I went up on the test cyp then I would go down on test prop or drop it all together
But that just me
Good luck bro!

If I went up on the test cyp then I would go down on test prop or drop it all together
But that just me
Good luck bro!

Thanks bro, I was going to run 1-test alone to see exactly what it does to my body. But I know that 1-test causes some chronic lethargy and badly lowers sex drive without enough test. I'll experiment with my prop dosage to see what's enough purely to battle the 1-test sides, cheers.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131