over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

6 weeks into my lean bulk...

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I've been lean bulking for 6 weeks now and I'm doing it under Shelby. The first few weeks we actually cut down on my carbs because I was gaining too much fat so I have been on only 60g of carbs on workout day and doing 30 minutes of cardio right before bed. I have wanted to up my carbs for a few weeks but Shelby notices that I have gained sized so we keep the diet until I hit plateau.

I am doing 400 test E per week and 300 deca with 3iu of GH. I have went up from 195.4(4/20) to 216.6 (6/1). I can't see much of fat gain, everything is exploding, and the workouts are getting more brutal but holy shit I can see why it's so much better to stay lean during bulking. I don't have to work that much after my bulk if this continues, I look better during bulking, and I don't feel shitty and bloated all the time like I use to.

I didn't workout for a year and gained a lot of BAD weight, then did a year of cutting, and now I'm lean bulking. I'm using less oils and GH than a lot of people I know but yet I'm making much better gains. Cheaper cycle, healthier, and looking way better.

Now 6 more weeks to go and then 12 weeks of PCT :headbang:

So I've been lean bulking for 6 weeks now and I'm doing it under Shelby. The first few weeks we actually cut down on my carbs because I was gaining too much fat so I have been on only 60g of carbs on workout day and doing 30 minutes of cardio right before bed. I have wanted to up my carbs for a few weeks but Shelby notices that I have gained sized so we keep the diet until I hit plateau.

I am doing 400 test E per week and 300 deca with 3iu of GH. I have went up from 195.4(4/20) to 216.6 (6/1). I can't see much of fat gain, everything is exploding, and the workouts are getting more brutal but holy shit I can see why it's so much better to stay lean during bulking. I don't have to work that much after my bulk if this continues, I look better during bulking, and I don't feel shitty and bloated all the time like I use to.

I didn't workout for a year and gained a lot of BAD weight, then did a year of cutting, and now I'm lean bulking. I'm using less oils and GH than a lot of people I know but yet I'm making much better gains. Cheaper cycle, healthier, and looking way better.

Nice job, that's a significant amount of weight for 6 weeks. Out of curiosity, did you test your body fat levels prior to starting the cycle? I always think it's most interesting when you can measurably put the fat versus muscle gain percentages to the test versus just what you see in the mirror, ya know?

Crazy that your workouts are good too on such a low amount of carbs. I have actually started using trenbolone as my base for bulking. Not because it's good for gaining weight, I use anadrol/deca/GH other things mixed in to pack on the pounds, but tren is great for being able to eat larger amounts of carbohydrates and stay lean. With this formula my bulks actually consist of high carbohydrates and proteins, and very minimal fats whatsoever (no peanut butter, oils, or anything of that nature).

Keep up the good work!

wow with that low of carbs in your plan you surely are not pushing that many calories correct?

Sounds good!
Will you include test in your pct?

Those are great grains. How much protein are you taking and how many fats?

Very interesting. Love to hear more about the diet also. Great job!

Nice job, that's a significant amount of weight for 6 weeks. Out of curiosity, did you test your body fat levels prior to starting the cycle? I always think it's most interesting when you can measurably put the fat versus muscle gain percentages to the test versus just what you see in the mirror, ya know?

Crazy that your workouts are good too on such a low amount of carbs.

I hadn't tested it. I have gained some fat for sure but maybe 3% or so because I was around 13% and right now my coach guessed that I was at 15-17%. But I also hold water when I'm on GH and on test so I know some of my weight is water weight to.

wow with that low of carbs in your plan you surely are not pushing that many calories correct?

ya man my carbs are that low. After doing a year of keto this is easy as hell now lol. I'm doing 45g of protein and 10g of fat per each meal 6x a day.

Sounds good!
Will you include test in your pct?

No I won't. I do a 12 weeks of cycle and 12 weeks of PCT and then 24 weeks of break. Last cycle I did was 300mg of test E last year and I hold I believe over 90% of my gains and I didn't really notice a strength drop to be honest. I write my workout down and the numbers stayed consistent. I was just not as "tight" anymore after the cycle.

Dam only 60g carbs and putting on muscle?

Those are great grains. How much protein are you taking and how many fats?

I'm doing 45g of protein and 10g of fat 6x a day. Same thing as I was cutting on except now I just have 60g of carbs on my workout days and do less cardio.

You on higher fats ? I'm curious on protein consumption as well

45g of protein and 10g of fat.

Very interesting. Love to hear more about the diet also. Great job!

Thanks bud I greatly appreciate it. I mentioned the diet few times above but if you any questions on it feel free to ask and I'll expand on it :)

12 weeks of pct? Why? I assume you taper down then add pct drugs?

Crazy you're gaining so much on so little calories. Were you naturally fat growing up as a kid or an endomorph?

That jumped out at me too. Perhaps he means pct and time off.

I'm doing 45g of protein and 10g of fat 6x a day. Same thing as I was cutting on except now I just have 60g of carbs on my workout days and do less cardio.

45g of protein and 10g of fat.

Thanks bud I greatly appreciate it. I mentioned the diet few times above but if you any questions on it feel free to ask and I'll expand on it :)

Do you eat the same on no-workout days?

Do you consume the 60g of carbs pre and post-workout?

No I meant 12 weeks of PCT. So my cycle time and PCT time are the same. Shelby has covered it couple of times in his podcasts with his guests in the past also and I THINK dave palumbo does the same (cycle time=pct time and both combined=time off).

Last year when I did my test cycle with him I was wondering the same thing but it was the best PCT ever. I barely lost anything, libido was good, no acne break out, everything just went smooth as fuck. I forgot the science behind it...I should find that podcast and listen to it again. Was covered in details in it.

Crazy you're gaining so much on so little calories. Were you naturally fat growing up as a kid or an endomorph?

I was fit, chubby, then moved to US, then obese, then skinny fat, and then whatever my bodybuilding life has been. Trust me, I've had my doubts and pushed to get a calorie bump but he said no because I'm still making gains on 60g and fuck his right. Today I did my update and I had gained some size and lost some fat. idk man, I guess my body does pretty good on AAS and Shelby knows his shit.

Do you eat the same on no-workout days?

Do you consume the 60g of carbs pre and post-workout?

yup and exactly!

I do 45/10 on non-workout days and I do same thing on workout days except I add 30g of carbs pre-workout and 30g post-workout.

Also I only do ONE cycle per year. 12 weeks on+12 weeks PCT+24 weeks of break. so That's 48 weeks. But most of the time shit happens and it gets pushed back a few weeks.

I'm curious what's your pct look like? Going to start my first cycle soon and that seems like a safe measure to take. Thanks.

Sent from Men's Correctional Facility.

also from what i've read of shelby's, his formulas for calculating macros are based on LBM (which most people forget to do). so if his is sitting around 17% BF he probably does not NEED 3K calories to gain.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member