over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

6 weeks into my lean bulk...

Exactly.

3 weeks of Clomid isn't going to do much. Yeah, it will push up LH, but thats not long enough SERM treatment post cycle or ER antagonism at the HP to really have things covered IMO.

Most clincal data on SERM treatments and PCTs, even for Anabolic Steroids Induced Hypogonadism dont suggest only 3 weeks of SERMs or SERM (singular) in this case.

HCG should be used when on cycle to maintain testicular dysfunction, does your cycle include HCG?

What PCT would you recommend?

Exactly.

3 weeks of Clomid isn't going to do much. Yeah, it will push up LH, but thats not long enough SERM treatment post cycle or ER antagonism at the HP to really have things covered IMO.

Most clincal data on SERM treatments and PCTs, even for Anabolic Steroids Induced Hypogonadism dont suggest only 3 weeks of SERMs or SERM (singular) in this case.

HCG should be used when on cycle to maintain testicular dysfunction, does your cycle include HCG?

I agree. I didn't want to seem rude but to me that isn't a great pct. It's also a waste of weeks in many ways. I think aromasin can be great at the beginning of a pct especially if you are gonna be using HCG (estrogen). Then the clomid only is not enough especially after 2000IU HCG every 3 days. Estrogen could be an issue for some after a pct like that. I think a standard pct (you see written on the forums everyday) after using HCG during your cycle would be better than the one listed above.

So how about you guys share some of your knowledge with us. Maybe lay out of a cycle and PCT and your reasoning behind it. If you have a diet in mind I'd like to hear that to. Maybe a reference to the people you've trained and put on stage. Or even the progress you've made based on your experience.

So how about you guys share some of your knowledge with us. Maybe lay out of a cycle and PCT and your reasoning behind it. If you have a diet in mind I'd like to hear that to. Maybe a reference to the people you've trained and put on stage. Or even the progress you've made based on your experience.

I am going to bed now as I am up in 6 hours but sure I will write one out 2moro. Obviously Shelby is an amazing trainer and you have pro bb's wanting to be trained by him so this was in no way an insult to him. I was merely commenting on that pct protocol. The fact is coming off is crap and no matter what you do it will be crap. But to me you want to set yourself up for recovery as fast as possible whilst helping minimize any possible issues with estrogen, cortisol etc etc. Fact is many would be pretty much the same just tapering down dosage as opposed to pumping yourself full of more 'recovery' hormones.

I have posted many pct programs over the years and I know Swifto has posted extensively on this subject too. Actually here is a quick and simple one...

HCG used at 400-500IU twice weekly during cycle (as little as 100IU could be used but no more than 500IU imo).

If running say test e then taper the dose down in the final weeks like you did. In the final 2 weeks after your last injection continue HCG at the same dose. Swifto can explain why it is beneficial to do this as opposed to using HCG when off hormones and alone in pct. Then do...

Aromasin 20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Toremifene 60/60/60/30/15

In some instances you could take out certain things and add in Tamoxifen and/or Triptorelin.

The key is using HCG at the right times and tapering down the test. Then something like the above... 5 weeks simple and effective. Even the above pct could cause issues with some people.

Last edited:
I'm 5' 11.5" :D and on Monday after going to bathroom and before doing anything else I was 216.6lbs.

damn those are my stats (minus -5inch and 12lbs) and i wish i could grow off of those macros. lucky bastard :D

Did u switch sources?
Sounds like u have some properly dosed gear now

what's your height / weight?

damn those are my stats (minus -5inch and 12lbs) and i wish i could grow off of those macros. lucky bastard :D

Wait -.5 inches or 5 inches? So your 5' 6"?

Dude I wish I was like his female client that had 600g of carbs everyday with a cheat meal every other day. I love to eat and I can eat a lot.

Did u switch sources?
Sounds like u have some properly dosed gear now

No my last two cycles were all Sciroxx products. HCG, AAS, everything...

Lucky? Sounds awful. Imagine how little calories he would have to eat to lose weight.

I dont.

Don't twist this into something its not.

I have written extensively about PCT and the recovering of endogenous hormones for the past 10 years.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

I used to also have a PCT Q&A at steroid.com before it was deleted that was huge.

I'm offering another option, not attacking you nor Shelby's protocol. I dont believe 3 weeks of ER antagonism at the hypothalamus is anywhere near enough to restart natural hormone output.

I'd go with 6 weeks.

Your cycle is also tapered, PCT should begin when exogenous hormones have all but cleared the HPTA - therefore allowing for an optimal PCT.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear