over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

6 weeks...let the fun begin!

Thanks Old fella....I told MainEvent the same thing thant if I dropped water right now I would look better than I did on contest day last year..LOL...so I guess he is doing something right, FINALLY...:D

HAHAHA....Say good bye to carbs!

HEY, MUSCLE ARROGANCE, TAKE YOUR LECTURE ELSWHERE.

whats wrong with all of you people? honestly. Four pages making fun of gay people?

Take a close look at yourselves and do something about it. You are narrowminded, homophobic, nasty people.

You deserve every caricature that the world has built about you since caricatures is the only way you can relate to other people.

Next time somebody thinks you are stupid, uneducated, on steroids, aggressive, just because you are a bodybuilder, think about the way in which you have described gays in this thread.

WE WERE MAKING FUN OF OUR FRIENDS [WHO WE KNOW WELL] ON THIS BOARD.

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON. THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU PRECIOUS. WE COULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR POUTY, POLITICALLY CORRECT ASS.

THERE IS A GUY ON THE BOARD WHO GOES BY BLITZKREIG AND HE'S OPENLY GAY. WE AREN'T BOTHERING HIM OR GIVING HIM A HARD TIME. WE ARE TEASING OUR FRIENDS MAINEVENT AND HUTCH.

IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT FLAGRANTLY HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOR IS FUNNY, THEN YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR. GO CRY YOU FUCKING BABY.

AS FAR AS CARICATURES OF BODYBUILDERS GO...WELL, THERE ARE A LOT OF DIPSHIT BODYBUILDERS WHO DO FUNNY THINGS. I DON'T FREAK OUT EVERY TIME I READ A MUSCLEHEDZ CARTOON IN THE BACK OF FLEX MAGAZINE.

I CAN THINK HOMOSEXUALITY IS WRONG OR HILARIOUS OR HAVE ANY DAMN OPINION I CHOOSE TO HAVE ON THE SUBJECT.

TAKE A DEEP BREATH, AND RELAX YOU FUCKING DRAMA QUEEN, YOUR ARE GIVING GAY DUDES WHO "AREN'T" BITCHES A BAD NAME.

Last edited:
I just read thro this entire thread and Iam a bit disturbed by the amount of gay jokes, pictures and critisism, I dont think its fair to compare pictures of gay people and ask if someone is more gay then another, if they choose to be gay then so be it why does this effect you?, dont come on here and bash them, and dont give me the its funny card, thats BS , its not funny to those who take offense to it so lets keep it off the threads and posts, have some respect, Im not mad just confused as to why so many feel the need to bash:confused:

HUTCH,

YOU ARE LOOKING REALLY GOOD MAN. NICE WORK.

[HELL, I MAY HAVE TO RETHINK THIS HETEROSEXUAL THING :D ]

YOU ARE LOOKING REALLY GOOD MAN. NICE WORK.

[HELL, I MAY HAVE TO RETHINK THIS HETEROSEXUAL THING :D ]
Couldn't resist could you????? LMAO:D .
I think it's M E's new friends he hangs out with!!!:eek: ;) .

I AM STILL WIRED ON THE ECA STACK!

:D :D :D

Ahhhhaaaa! that explains it then! Thought you were off your dial there for a second!!!LOL. or maybe you had been out with M E's new friends;) ;) :D !

Looking solid bro, keep it up and u will be dialed in and ready to bring it!!!

i must appoligize to everyone...i started this whole thing by calling my good buddy Hutch HOT....so i am going to give myself an infraction! red card pls!....wait...you call can kiss my fucking ASS! i know hutch personally and if i want to poke fun and tell jokes...i will! Hutch knows that he has my full support for this show...and YOU DO hutch (wink wink...cough cough). Jokes are jokes sorry if ppl get offended by them but its gonna happen. shit i hear asian jokes every fucking day....like BP said...if black jokes are funny to him he'll laugh. to me this thread did go a little sideways, but it was fun....

i must appoligize to everyone...i started this whole thing by calling my good buddy Hutch HOT....so i am going to give myself an infraction! red card pls!....wait...you call can kiss my fucking ASS! i know hutch personally and if i want to poke fun and tell jokes...i will! Hutch knows that he has my full support for this show...and YOU DO hutch (wink wink...cough cough). Jokes are jokes sorry if ppl get offended by them but its gonna happen. shit i hear asian jokes every fucking day....like BP said...if black jokes are funny to him he'll laugh. to me this thread did go a little sideways, but it was fun....
Go gettem BIG BOY!! my thoughts exactly! It's all in fun. Around here we say "Fuck em if they can't take a joke" OH I don't mean that literally of course!!!!:p :D

the person who makes the joke does not get to decide if the joke is funny; the person the joke is directed at does; of course most of you didn't find the joke insulting; you are not gay!!!!

"Beat it homo"

and

"youre gay ahhahhaha"

are not jokes, they are insults and acts of aggression

You even thought that by pointing out I was gay, you would somehow embarass me to leave???? !!!???

I ain't going nowhere

the person who makes the joke does not get to decide if the joke is funny; the person the joke is directed at does; of course most of you didn't find the joke insulting; you are not gay!!!!

"Beat it homo"

and

"youre gay ahhahhaha"

are not jokes, they are insults and acts of aggression

You even thought that by pointing out I was gay, you would somehow embarass me to leave???? !!!???

I ain't going nowhere

Dude we all have aquitences or friends that are gay.....no big deal.....We were just joking around a little bit man, lighten up......If you knew any of us personally you find none of us are prejudice or whatever....

hell I am japanese/Italian........I am a greasy dego chink....A STRAIGHT greasy dego chink for the record:p :D

But I do like to wrastle with Jethro Tull from time to time though:eek:

Fuck this, I'm about to get real.......y'all need to lighten the fuck up FOR REAL! Everybody takes themselves way too goddamn serious!!! All we did was crack some fuckin jokes......if we didn't say your name or addresss it directly to you, IT AIN'T ABOUT YOU!! Pump your brakes and quit speedin money......

Geez, BBA.
You're so offensive.

Damn Asians.....always angry and shit!

Damn Asians.....always angry and shit!

Shoot, I won't even let the angry lil bastard in my house. Damn Asians.
(I better delete this before BuffChick gets home. hehe)

Fuck this, I'm about to get real.......y'all need to lighten the fuck up FOR REAL! Everybody takes themselves way too goddamn serious!!! All we did was crack some fuckin jokes......if we didn't say your name or addresss it directly to you, IT AIN'T ABOUT YOU!! Pump your brakes and quit speedin money......

Pump your brakes and quit speedin money......

MOS DEF:D

Shoot, I won't even let the angry lil bastard in my house. Damn Asians.
(I better delete this before BuffChick gets home. hehe)

hey....you better be kidding....ufc this weekend! im camping outside your place friday night!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws