over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

6 weeks...let the fun begin!

Holy Shit!

I cannot believe I did not chime in sooner. First of all Hutch, you look awesome AND gay haha but I do wish you the best cause your a Promuscle brother..

Now, to the politicaly correct among us. Seriousl,y tie a rope around your neck,tie the other end around a sack of cement and jump off a bridge. You are USELESS.

Im an outright motherfucking Nazi, and have been forever. Yet, I will take a joke and give it with the best of them. Hell,Hutch is black and if we met I would buy the guy a drink and not give a fuck as Im sure he would. This lifestyle brings all of us together, we are all the same when it comes to that. Do I want Hutch or bestposer anywhere near my sister? FUCK NO, but do they want me near theirs? FUCK NO!! LOL, but I would bet my ass on it that we would probably go to a club or bar and have a great time.

So everyone needs to relax, take a joke for God's sake. Shit, even BBA, that slanty eyed prick is cool with the fact he has a small Asian penis.Come on!!!! Fuck political corectness!!!

I cannot believe I did not chime in sooner. First of all Hutch, you look awesome AND gay haha but I do wish you the best cause your a Promuscle brother..

Now, to the politicaly correct among us. Seriousl,y tie a rope around your neck,tie the other end around a sack of cement and jump off a bridge. You are USELESS.

Im an outright motherfucking Nazi, and have been forever. Yet, I will take a joke and give it with the best of them. Hell,Hutch is black and if we met I would buy the guy a drink and not give a fuck as Im sure he would. This lifestyle brings all of us together, we are all the same when it comes to that. Do I want Hutch or bestposer anywhere near my sister? FUCK NO, but do they want me near theirs? FUCK NO!! LOL, but I would bet my ass on it that we would probably go to a club or bar and have a great time.

So everyone needs to relax, take a joke for God's sake. Shit, even BBA, that slanty eyed prick is cool with the fact he has a small Asian penis.Come on!!!! Fuck political corectness!!!

Hell ya I would let you buy me a drink...I just wouldnt drink that shit as im sure you would have some NAZI poison in it...:food-sm;l LOL...

Thanks for the props man, and your right those wieghts and this board connects us all...

Hahaha

Funny you say that Hutch, I keep a cyanide capsule with me at all times just incase I go out to a club or bar with a black guy,LOL. You can never be to cautious. So yea, when Im not looking just pour the drink out and pretend you drank it,then do a fake death collapse so I can smile and leave thinking you kicked the bucket. Im sorry, I just can't help myself sometimes,hahaha........

Funny you say that Hutch, I keep a cyanide capsule with me at all times just incase I go out to a club or bar with a black guy,LOL. You can never be to cautious. So yea, when Im not looking just pour the drink out and pretend you drank it,then do a fake death collapse so I can smile and leave thinking you kicked the bucket. Im sorry, I just can't help myself sometimes,hahaha........

Oh and also...I would let my Sister date you because you would be a step up from the losers she has brought home...SSHHHHHEEEEESSHHH...And I wouldnt let BESTPOSER date my sister either, he is Playa...LOL...

its true...thats why i drive a nice car...to compensate for my lack of penis girth. ;)

oh and have you not all read my signiture under my name above? ive had it there for years and years! i think i can take an asian joke...

Sistas

Well Hutch, as you know before I got engaged many young black females have fallen prey to the Nazi rocket. So your sister is fair game,got any pics? Haaaaa

And no this doesnt change a thing, you CANNOT go out with my sister. First of all she is married to a very nice guy that looks like he walked off the set of Sopranos (real deal,social club card playing type) and second she knows that it would hurt her brother very deeply to the point of suicide, therefore its a no go.LOL:D

And BBA how much for some Wanton soup?

Well Hutch, as you know before I got engaged many young black females have fallen prey to the Nazi rocket. So your sister is fair game,got any pics? Haaaaa

And no this doesnt change a thing, you CANNOT go out with my sister. First of all she is married to a very nice guy that looks like he walked off the set of Sopranos (real deal,social club card playing type) and second she knows that it would hurt her brother very deeply to the point of suicide, therefore its a no go.LOL:D

And BBA how much for some Wanton soup?

for you nazi...free bro...i'll even throw in some cream of Sum Young Guy...me being the 'guy'

BBA

Its Cum Sum Young Guy...and no thank you brother!!! :D

Still weighing 185 in the morning and bout 188 in the evening....

Lookin sick Hutch. I love to see guys that are this lean @ 6 weeks. Come show time you won't have skin.

MAN, I HEAR THAT!

Oh and also...I would let my Sister date you because you would be a step up from the losers she has brought home...SSHHHHHEEEEESSHHH...And I wouldnt let BESTPOSER date my sister either, he is Playa...LOL...

MY YOUNGER SISTER...SHE BROUGHT HOME EVERY LOSER THERE WAS ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH! SHE'S BEEN MARRIED 6X. THAT'S RIGHT, SIX. AFTER A WHILE YOU START TO REALIZE....HEY, BLACK, WHITE, ASIAN, WHO GIVES A SHIT....JUST BRING HOME A NORMAL F#CKING GUY WITH JOB! LOL.

HELL, EVEN A FRIGGIN' ITALIAN. [WHICH IS THE LOWEST OF THE LOW, BTW!]

BULLDOG21 IS A WOP? AH, SHIT :eek: NO MORE WRESLING. THIS IS WORSE THAN HERPES!

What'cha sister look like??????

Ahhhhaaaa! that explains it then! Thought you were off your dial there for a second!!!LOL. or maybe you had been out with M E's new friends;) ;) :D !

Hey now, dont be dragging me into this shit storm!

:confused: how in the hell are you only 185lbs:confused:

dude you look like 220 unreal.

Vander got it right on target. That side chest pose is a KILLER! Keep posting pics.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

What'cha sister look like??????

bah...she is bout a duece and a half, big bucky teeth, hairy armpits, way too good for you!!!:D :D :p

bah...she is bout a duece and a half, big bucky teeth, hairy armpits, way too good for you!!!:D :D :p

if shes anything like Hutch then shes gotta be great b/c hutch is HOT!

Lookin sick Hutch. I love to see guys that are this lean @ 6 weeks. Come show time you won't have skin.

Thanks Dusty...its gonna be a great show...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws