over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

6 weeks out low self esteem 1st show newbie

You look good and you'll never know unless you try. Don't let your own mind defeat you!

Culture and food, no joke bro

i dont think i realized how much of a role food plays in everyones life until i did my first show and was going nuts not being able to eat what i wanted. its gonna get worse before it gets better but just hang in there bro. i truly believe it will be worth it.
you are getting close to d day. reamin disciplined as ever and you will do fine. your best is all thats expected.

do your best and you wont be dissappointed. don't due your best and it will haunt you forever. (or atleast until you do your next show:))

-JS

go for it man,youll get a good experiance form it and a shit load of confidence bro,go place NUMBER 1

How you place will not change how you look, be it 1st or last.............do your best and that's is just the reality of it all...........you are a winner for trying.......don't get caught up on who is perceived as better than who.

Great post. Go for it brother

Look good

I think you look good, for novice. Thats a lot of hard work to get where you are!!! Go for it and try to enjoy it as much as you can stay out of your head! like someone else just said you wont come in last.
Iam shure even the pros, didnt win there first show. gotta start somewhere brother!! post some picks when you get closer. good luck let us know how you do!!!

another thing i notice though

is your massive gyno you got goin

when and how did that come about???

so we can all learn from you

and NOT do the same

:(

another thing i notice though

is your massive gyno you got goin

when and how did that come about???

so we can all learn from you

and NOT do the same

Why does everybody keep saying that this guy has gyno?
it doesen't look to me like it HAS to be gyno but maybe he just carries fat on his chest , or maybe a bad pose angle?

Why does everybody keep saying that this guy has gyno?
it doesen't look to me like it HAS to be gyno but maybe he just carries fat on his chest , or maybe a bad pose angle?

because he does

sorry you cant see it

maybe you'll be able to see it more once he goes under 10%bf

Last edited:
GF is a friend of mine and I hope he doesn't mind me posting this but yes he had a very bad case of gyno. He had surgery and had most of it taken out but did not go to a plastic surgen so it was not the best job done. I think he was one of the lucky people who are born with a mild case of gyno and it really flared up after prohormone use. It is now mostly fat deposits and had gotten alot better since losing weight. I am the one helping him out with his diet and he has come a ery long weigh. He started his diet at around 25% bf so I'd say hes already won a moral victory

GF is a friend of mine and I hope he doesn't mind me posting this but yes he had a very bad case of gyno. He had surgery and had most of it taken out but did not go to a plastic surgen so it was not the best job done. I think he was one of the lucky people who are born with a mild case of gyno and it really flared up after prohormone use. It is now mostly fat deposits and had gotten alot better since losing weight. I am the one helping him out with his diet and he has come a ery long weigh. He started his diet at around 25% bf so I'd say hes already won a moral victory

HOLY crap! thats a VERY good job then!
i thought i could tell his absominal skin was a little loose. bet he never gets to 25% bodyfat ever again after this. too much hard work!
lets remember to build this guys confidence fellas. thats what he needs most right now. IMO.
-JS

i thought i could tell his absominal skin was a little loose. bet he never gets to 25% bodyfat ever again after this. too much hard work!
lets remember to build this guys confidence fellas. thats what he needs most right now. IMO.
-JS

Very true..instead of some of the guys here who constantly have nothing nice to say. I think he looks great and especially coming from25%. Go get it brother!

I get that gyno look when I gain bf, when I trim down in the summer it goes away, completely. Lookin good GF, I'd say your on track. Low carbs and diet will give me the low self esteem, don't worry.....there's carbs at the end of the tunnel! :)

Jig

-JS

I sure hope he doesn't let all the crazy diet craving get the best of him after the show. I told him to use this prep as a way to help change his lifestyle. No more dozen of doughnuts every sunday morning!!!

I sure hope he doesn't let all the crazy diet craving get the best of him after the show. I told him to use this prep as a way to help change his lifestyle. No more dozen of doughnuts every sunday morning!!!

yeah, i would NEVER do that;)
its good to truly suffer and realize what you can look like AND to go without foods you crave. i feel that the discpline allows you to be more moderate after the show.
i still eat donuts here and there but not all the time and never more than one prolly.
let us know how he does!!!! the first show is a bitch...:cool:
-JS

its funny , the closer I get to the show i want to do the less my cravings are , and I crave stuff i never realy liked , like oatmeal raisen cookies , the wife cooked some brownies Monday night and they diden't appeal to me at all.

I think once i relized that the conditioning was actualy comming i got the fever to not let anything slow it down

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws