over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

6 weeks out

balplayer

Banned
6 weeks out comming in as middleweight im 192lbs as of now and im flabby. when i turn up the dial it really turns for me. i will keep you updated. give me hell and tell me what you all think i can do as of now to make myself come in better this show. thanks

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,724
Last edited:
more

Attachments

• photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1,689
i take bad pics and i have not started cardio so im still fat. so ream on me!

Attachments

• photo5.jpg
    photo5.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 1,652
more

Attachments

• photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,646
i do have separation in legs and thigh sweep but i need to learn how to bring it out in posing. HELP PHIL!!!

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,598
MW?...

Hey Bro,

Well, first off I think you're on target to be ready in 6 weeks. As for being a MW, you would be sacrificing a good deal of muscle. (I can tell somebody's been squatting!!! LOL)

To get your thigh sep. to happen, put on leg out at a diagonal angle (out to the side, but a little ahead of you - position will depend upon what looks best w/ your thigh). Lift that leg off the ground just a little, so that your to is pointed and just barely off the floor - it will get your rectus femoris going. That is the contraction that you want - at least 1 way to do it.

PM me and we'll talk more!

-R

Bro, you're looking damn good for six weeks out and I'll have to agree with homonunculus that you're going to be sac. some muscle. You should really think about bumbing up to light heavy for your next show, you obviously have the foundation and the mass all you need is some hard core training and supplementation :) ! Keep up the hard work bro! Take care.

patk

im 5'9. as for me being middleweight i just dont have the mass to be light heavy yet in my opinion. i know if i somehow dont make middleweight this show ill have a good chance in either class but id much rather have more size when i do plan on being light heavy

MY GAL AND I ARE CHECKING OUT THESE PICS....

WE BOTH THINK YOU LOOK GOOD. IT LOOKS A LITTLE LIKE SOME ONE IS TAKING PICS FROM ABOVE YOU AND SHOOTING DOWN AT YOU? IS THIS CORRECT. WE ONLY SAY THIS BECAUSE IN A COUPLE SHOTS YOUR UPPER BODY LOOKS FAR LARGER THAN YOUR LEGS. <AS IN THE FIRST SHOT> Then in other pics your legs look good. The thing I notice is that you have particularily low calf attachments. Those things could be huge! You aren't fat....we've seen much worse at six weeks out. Your legs have some vascularity and I think you'll be okay in time. Good luck.....I hope you do well!!!!

thanks for the comments guys, any more reviews would help me

Last edited:
You look great. I still say just focus on coming in hard and let the chips fall where they land. Besides losing a ton of muscle to get into MW, you may end up looking flat in your quest to get down. You can come in at the middle to lower end of LHW and be VERY competitive. If a Michael Kindred (you guys will eventually hear about this guy - he'll be a pro soon) shows up, 5'5", 198 lbs, and ROCK HARD - nobody's gonna beat that.

xcel

Uhhh...

If you mean this guy, then... yep.

**broken link removed**

-Randy

That's Him!

I got a chance to talk with him at my contest - a very good, helpful person! Of course, he's one of wylde's boys :)

xcel

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity