Week 14-16 700mg Test Prop100 /wk
Week 1-14 600mg EQ300 /wk
Week 5-8 40 Dbol /day
Week 10-15 350mg Tren Ace /wk

PCT
4 weeks Clomid 100/50/50/25

Peptides
AminoOutpost
Ghrp 6-100mcg 2x daily (pwo and pre bed)
Mod grf-100mcg 2x daily (pwo and pre bed)

My Goal for this cycle
I'm extra excited about this log. One, cause its my first time logging in a
forum (I normally keep a personal log of my cycles) and two, cause I'm expecting big things. The goal for this log is to gain lots of lean mass but also a recomp. I'd like to do my first show this year and I expect this cycle and lots of hardwork in the gym will get me there with big results. Reduce overall BF% and increase actual muscle mass.

I've been rocking this cycle for 5weeks plus but had about a weeks interruption over the holidays because I travelled and didnt take my gear with me. I got to workout thru-out the holidays but travelling is always hard on keeping things rocking so I did lose a few pounds due to it but I'm back on track now.
I've run several cycles using VIP Anabolics but this cycle will be my first using their EQ300, Tren Ace and D-bol. I've always had great results with their gear and dont expect anything less on this cycle.
This is my first run with peptides but I think using the peps will be the ace in the hole on this cycle. Helping reduce body fat and increasing appetite are a few pluses. After lots of research I ordered from Amino Outpost and the peps showed up and I was super eager to use. Be prepared when using the peptides because the pumps are unreal. I had to cut a shoulder workout short due to the insane pump.

Diet
Looking to eat 4000 to 4500 daily very clean calories

I love test, EQ, and tren....Very nice!!!

No powerlifting
No WSM.
I'd like to do a bodybuilding competition. I know I'm far off but its a goal I'd like to see accomplished this year. Right now I'm looking at a May show.

No powerlifting
No WSM.
I'd like to do a bodybuilding competition. I know I'm far off but its a goal I'd like to see accomplished this year. Right now I'm looking at a May show.

I'd seriously consider at least dropping your bodyfat by almost half before you even consider trying to bulk.

Might want to take another look at your PCT....

This too, with everything you're using and the length of your cycle HCG should be used 250-300iu/twice a week throughout the whole cycle and that would greatly help recovery and Nolvadex 20mg/ED for 4 weeks should be added to the clomid regime.

Your thigh measurement is only 24 inches??

Mine are bigger then that and Im half your bodyfat and 40lbs lighter then you. (almost same height)

And mine are still small!!

You need to hit legs HARD bro.

I'd seriously consider at least dropping your bodyfat by almost half before you even consider trying to bulk.

I'm not trying to Bulk. I figure I have enough time to create new lean muscle before having to move into contest prep mode. And I am looking at significantly dropping bf.

This too, with everything you're using and the length of your cycle HCG should be used 250-300iu/twice a week throughout the whole cycle and that would greatly help recovery and Nolvadex 20mg/ED for 4 weeks should be added to the clomid regime.

HCG is being used. sorry I didnt state that and I will add Nolvadex to my PTC protocol. Thanks for the advice.

Your thigh measurement is only 24 inches??

Mine are bigger then that and Im half your bodyfat and 40lbs lighter then you. (almost same height)

And mine are still small!!

You need to hit legs HARD bro.

I know. I used to dread doing legs (often skipped legs routine) but now have a partner to workout on legs and actually look forward to leg day.

I know. I used to dread doing legs (often skipped legs routine) but now have a partner to workout on legs and actually look forward to leg day.

I was the same way. Legs are dreaded by most ppl (cept you freaks out there) and I especially loathe them since I am 6'3 and it takes madness for them to grow.

Can you post your diet? Macros, cals....everything.

I was the same way. Legs are dreaded by most ppl (cept you freaks out there) and I especially loathe them since I am 6'3 and it takes madness for them to grow.

Sure use the Tall Guy Excuse, lol jk, I'm 6'4". I hear you on that. forget the short crazy bastrds that legs can grow like weeds out there, lol.

Trainer

If you are truely serious about wanting to compete I would highly recommend you hire a trainer. There are several good ones on this board and any of them can help you to achieve your goal far better than you can on your own. They have the benefit of years of experience which you don't. Not to mention knowledge and wisdon on all the subjects that matter.

If you are truely serious about wanting to compete I would highly recommend you hire a trainer. There are several good ones on this board and any of them can help you to achieve your goal far better than you can on your own. They have the benefit of years of experience which you don't. Not to mention knowledge and wisdon on all the subjects that matter.

I am serious Big and I have a trainer here locally that I will be working with to get me to exactly where I need to be for a competition this year. He'll be assisting with everything nutrition, supplementation, training etc

Can you post your diet? Macros, cals....everything.

So this is the base of my diet. I try and interchange a few proteins like tuna for chicken breast every once in a while so I dont get burnt out.

morning
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 banana
10 strips turkey bacon
half bagel with Natty P-butter
fat free yogurt

morning snack
Natt P-butter/Jelly sandwich on Wheat

Lunch
8oz chicken breast
1cup brown rice
green beans

afternoon snack
natty P-butter/jelly sandwich on wheat

PWO dinner
8oz chicken breast
1cup brown rice
green beans

evening snack
10 strips turkey bacon
half bagel w NPB

evening snack
Tuna fish

I prepare my foods about every 3 days so I've always got something to just warmup in the microwave really quick.
In the past I've backed off the shakes because I wanted to concentrate on eating more whole foods but because I am looking to move up in caloric and protein intake I'll be adding a casein shake before bed and a PWO shake.

Your diet is not great. Look into EFAs, they are critical to building a proper diet. Peanut butter is not the greatest source of fat. Also, you have 2-3x as many carbs in your morning meal than you should. All those bagels and wheat sandos or snaks are baiscally simple sugars...junk...youre going to get fatter. Eat more unprocessed, whole foods. Needs a lot of work, bro...maybe you need a better trainer? Good luck :)

Your diet is not great. Look into EFAs, they are critical to building a proper diet. Peanut butter is not the greatest source of fat. Also, you have 2-3x as many carbs in your morning meal than you should. All those bagels and wheat sandos or snaks are baiscally simple sugars...junk...youre going to get fatter. Eat more unprocessed, whole foods. Needs a lot of work, bro...maybe you need a better trainer? Good luck :)

My trainer and I meet to day where we'll go over all the specifics to get me into show condition. This diet has been what I've been doing on my own. Thanks for the critque Ness. I'm getting things in order.

I missed working out the day before because I've been battling what ever flu like bug has been going around lately. I never miss two days in a row so I made myself go in and hit the iron.

Stats
wt: 262
BP: not taken

Dosing
Test E: 250ml
EQ: 300ml
dbol: 40mg

Peptides
ghrp-6 100mcg
Mod grf 1-29 100mcg

Chest Workout
Flat bench
warmup with bar
warmup with 95lb
225lbs 1x10
315 2x8
365 1x8
315 1x8

Incline DB Press
80lb 3x 10

Incline BB Press
135lb 2x 10

Smith Machine Incline Press
1plate/side 1x 10
2plates/side 2x 8

Hammer Strength Delt
1 plate/side warm up
2 plate/side 1x 10
3 plates/side 1x 8

Hammer Strength Decline
2 plate/side warm up
3 plate/side 1x 8
4 plates/side 1x 8
3 plates/side 1x 8

I also hit 2 of the nautilus style machines for chest but really starting to feel run down so I decide end my workout there and try and get some rest. My strength just wasnt there much and I had to fight thru most of the workout. hoping some vitamin c and some rest will get me back on track.
My weight hasnt gone up much due to this bug. Good thing is my appetite seems a bit better. Scale should be heading up.

No powerlifting
No WSM.

i am far far far from an expert, but you will not get huge while trying to do a may show. you will look bigger if you drop 50-60 lbs and do a show in May, but you will not be 260-280 and ripped if that is what you are thinking.
i dieted for 21 weeks recently to do a show and lost 88 lbs but the time it was all said and done. and my BF% was probably comparable to yours at the start. (have pics in member section)

i would drop the turkey bacon/peanut butter/bread/yogurt/bagel

learn to love egg whites, chicken, tilapia , aspargus, yams, and broccoli

and learn to love copius amounts of cardio.

have fun either way, just have a realistic goal

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner