over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

60 lbs in 3-4 weeks ever happen to you

anabolic_hippie

Registered
ever so often i take time off the gym and gear and eat and live like a normal human being and every time i do i loose so much weight it is crazy i am currently on my break now. i was 265 8-9% bf about 5 weeks ago 2 weeks ago i weighed myself at 205 i lost 60 lbs in 4 weeks or so. does anyone else get this problem it is unbelieveably frustrating wake up look in the mirror at a skinny guy i mean in 3-4 weeks i will gain 60 lbs again but wow it sux. arms go from 21.5 inch down to 17.5 inch its hard to deal with. guess i dont have a question just wondering how normal that is. if many other experience this problem.

ummm....theres about as much chance of that happening as me going outside and flying toward the second star to the north and straight on til morning...

you cant be serious.....are we playing bs?:confused:

You must be very dependent on aas. :eek:

If my weight dropped that drastically in that short of a time I would go to the doc asap. I would be expecting the turn out to be cancer or some other serious illness....But I'm naturally a big person and i never go over 1 gram of aas anymore.

Edit- Even after coming off a light run , I had natural test levels of 116ng/dl for more than a month, and was still able to almost hold onto all of my weight except for 5-8lbs.

Last edited:
losing that much muscle in 4 weeks....ok....that is possible....youre most likely deathly ill....but still possible...

GAINING that much muscle in 4 weeks.....?? thats what we in the real world like to call PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE....thats over two pounds of MUSCLE a day......thats effing retarded for you to even post that nonsense.

losing that much muscle in 4 weeks....ok....that is possible....youre most likely deathly ill....but still possible...

GAINING that much muscle in 4 weeks.....?? thats what we in the real world like to call PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE....thats over two pounds of MUSCLE a day......thats effing retarded for you to even post that nonsense.

haha I just read were he said he would gain 60lbs back in that time frame.

thebaron....He might be deathly ill 4 weeks, then his body comes back in a very anabolic state producing more test than a bulls nut sack.

Strange body cycle he has going on there.:D

haha....bulls nut sack......this thread cant be serious.....this dude is effing around.....anybody who would believe that somebody could gain that much muscle tissue in that should of time frame is reading too many comic books.....

to the op....let me guess......when you get mad you turn green and smash things......

and i wont like you very much when youre angry?

Hey AH maybe try taking lower doses for longer periods of time so you dont have that yo yo effect. I know alot of different opinions on this but thats what I prefer. I lose alot to but as long as you have established a good foundation base so to say before you started using supps you should know your bottom out level. Good luck. MM

never seen it but

i have never seen this happen to a person coming off aas not even myself. but not saying it cant happen. mitosis is a bitch my friend go to the doctor it oculd be cancer, musclular distrophy or worse some unstudied undiagnosed muscle deformity you have from large doses of aas.

That is bizarre. If you were the bodyfat you say you were, then you were barely holding any water. Maybe 10lbs or so but 60lbs thats insane. If you came off gear and didnt do a pct then your natural test levels are at zero so you will be rapidly losing muscle, esp without training, but still 60lbs that quick is insane.

Dude - to lost 60lb in 4 weeks would place immense strain on you organs and dont let anyone tell you any different.

So either you are overexagerating, confused, or maybe not telling the entire truth?

Either way - if this IS true - you need to see someone - as that amount of body weight drop would alude to me think you are so not cut out for BB and Anabolics.

I agree with JayUK. This is definitely not healthy for you. All internal organs would be going into a tailspin.

Sorry, but sounds like a cock and bull story. Even someone with a serious illness wouldnt lose weight at that rate.
A very perculiar thread............

you're a little confused

it's not "cool" to pretend to be much bigger than you are. it's not "cool" to pretend to use anabolic steroids

I HURT MY SHOULDER APPROX 2 MONTHS AGO STOPPING ALL LIFTING EXCEPT FOR LEG PRESSES..AT THIS TIME I TOOK OFF FROM ALL GEAR AND UPPPED MY CALORIES EATING WHATEVER I WANT AND HAVE GAINED 12 LBS..

DAMN I FORGOT HOW GOOD BURRITOS AND TACOS WHERE..I MAY NEVER LIFT AGAIN SO I CAN GET FAT LIKE SOME OF THESE MEXICAN MEN DOWN HERE IN BAJA THAT JUST EAT, DRINK AND FFFUUUCCCKKK..WHAT A COUNTRY~!

At 5'9 and 230 lbs I had to have bilateral shoulder surgery.

I STOPPED EATING. STOPPED TRAINING. DIDN'T LIFT ANYTHING HEAVIER THAN A REMOTE CONTROL.. FOR 14 MONTHS!!!!!.... I LOST ONLY TEN POUNDS

Did you really expect us to believe this? Where do you think you are?

At 5'9 and 230 lbs I had to have bilateral shoulder surgery.

I STOPPED EATING. STOPPED TRAINING. DIDN'T LIFT ANYTHING HEAVIER THAN A REMOTE CONTROL.. FOR 14 MONTHS!!!!!.... I LOST ONLY TEN POUNDS

Did you really expect us to believe this? Where do you think you are?

This is about how it worked for me when I had my pec repaired. 14 weeks off and I lost about 10-15 pounds, which is a lot for me.
Everyone is different though and I have witnessed some amazing things, so who knows?

Maybe someone slipped him some dnp and he didn't realize it:cheeky;sm :de:il-smi :jumping-s

Guys I don't know about you jumping the gun on this guy. When I was hospitalized in September due to a growth on my small instestine i lost THIRTY FIVE pounds over a 12 day period. This was due to I could only get fluids through an IV in my arm but still, I lost 35 pounds. I'm an EXTREME ectomorph though, people don't realize how much guys like me really do have to eat to even maintain weight, much less grow.

Take it for what it's worth.

Guys I don't know about you jumping the gun on this guy. When I was hospitalized in September due to a growth on my small instestine i lost THIRTY FIVE pounds over a 12 day period. This was due to I could only get fluids through an IV in my arm but still, I lost 35 pounds. I'm an EXTREME ectomorph though, people don't realize how much guys like me really do have to eat to even maintain weight, much less grow.

Take it for what it's worth.

bro its not the LOSING that were doubting.....it the fact that he said he will GAIN 60 POUNDS OF MUSCLE BACK IN 4 WEEKS.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear