over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

600lb deadlift(reps) and 900lb+ tire flip

Hey man I might go and watch that. Can you message me your # I got a new phone.

Hey man I might go and watch that. Can you message me your # I got a new phone.

Come on up for it bro! Btw, hell of job at your meet! That's a very impressive total! Keep up the work! I know Shane and Joe will get you where you to your goals!

that's an impressive display of raw power. i would expect with the support of a frenzied crowd you could do very well at this competition. please keep us posted.

that's an impressive display of raw power. i would expect with the support of a frenzied crowd you could do very well at this competition. please keep us posted.

Thanks Tom! I have finished 2nd in several competitions, so I'm hoping to take first finally! Especially since it will be in front of my hometown crowd

good shit fubaseball....where is this goin to be at in GA? im in ATL

Looking good + good form!

what's ur floor dead max? squat max? just curious

Looking good!

Looking good + good form!

what's ur floor dead max? squat max? just curious

I'm not sure what my floor dead is right now, I have been training from a 14" pull for a few weeks. Last time I maxed I pulled 595, but that was last June and I was only weighing 220 lol so I'm thinking it's in the mid 600's.

My squat is not that impressive. About 3 weeks ago I did 500 for a double. Just a belt and knee sleeves. That's why I am weak off the ground with my deads. If I can get it to my knees, then I am locking it out!

I will max both soon and let you know! Lol

Looking good!

Thanks bro! How you been?

Ive been well thanks!! Now Im starting to want to drag around farm equipment after watching your vids. :D

Ive been well thanks!! Now Im starting to want to drag around farm equipment after watching your vids. :D

Haha I think you would enjoy it! Definitely mixes things up! It's very humbling though haha

Nice lifts!! I live the blocks on the tire. I never thought of that.

I guess it must be warm in some parts of the country. My first thought was it must be a old video....

Nice lifts!! I live the blocks on the tire. I never thought of that.

I guess it must be warm in some parts of the country. My first thought was it must be a old video....

I love that tire, but without the blocks it sites so damn flat u can't get your fingernails under it haha

It's mid to upper 60's here in Georgia. Next week is supposed to be mid 70's :)

I love that tire, but without the blocks it sites so damn flat u can't get your fingernails under it haha

It's mid to upper 60's here in Georgia. Next week is supposed to be mid 70's :)

Fuseball, I have never tried any Strongman type stuff, but my gym has plenty of stuff for me to work with. Did you see any good carryover to your DL when doing farmer's walk, tire flipping, etc? Any advice? You have posted up strong pulls in the past as well, I'll take all the advice and wisdom I can get.

Fuseball, I have never tried any Strongman type stuff, but my gym has plenty of stuff for me to work with. Did you see any good carryover to your DL when doing farmer's walk, tire flipping, etc? Any advice? You have posted up strong pulls in the past as well, I'll take all the advice and wisdom I can get.

I have found that everything seems to systematically help each other out. Flipping the tire seems help my DL from the floor. I am weak if the floor, but the upper part is strong.

I see a lot of guys struggle with picking the farmers handles from the ground due to a weak DL, where as I can pick the weight quick I'm just not as fast moving with it... Yet!!!

If all I could have was one implement to train with, it would be a heavy tire. It is a complete full body workout! The day after, my legs are sore, biceps, back, hamstrings, everything! It will make you very powerful and explosive!

If you got any other questions bro, just hit me up!

I have found that everything seems to systematically help each other out. Flipping the tire seems help my DL from the floor. I am weak if the floor, but the upper part is strong.

I see a lot of guys struggle with picking the farmers handles from the ground due to a weak DL, where as I can pick the weight quick I'm just not as fast moving with it... Yet!!!

If all I could have was one implement to train with, it would be a heavy tire. It is a complete full body workout! The day after, my legs are sore, biceps, back, hamstrings, everything! It will make you very powerful and explosive!

If you got any other questions bro, just hit me up!

Thanks FUBball! I just started doing farmers walk tonight as a way to end the DL workout . . . will find a way to include some tire flipping. Do you ever do tire flipping slowly i.e. long rests between each flip, or is it always done fast in a cardiovascularly taxing sort of way?

Id love to come down and watch that! GOOD LUCK!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws