over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

6'4" 245 Lbs....

I was massively under eating like I said. Probably half of what I am now.

yeah get lean then pack on that size. get on that tren train bro lol. its amzing.

Up the dose, bro. Really. I don't know your goals, but if you want to see the best results, you need to get up to the 1.5 gram per week range. GH will help immensely. Burn out the bearings on the treadmill, too. Keep the estro in check, too. Too many dudes run high doses and don't keep their estrogen down. Sure, they don't have gyno, but they are reddish water balloons because they don't keep their estrogen in check. Good luck...up the dose and post pics in six months. Then you can go back down to sane doses and you'll maintain your look. Trust me. You'll thank me.

Up the dose, bro. Really. I don't know your goals, but if you want to see the best results, you need to get up to the 1.5 gram per week range. GH will help immensely. Burn out the bearings on the treadmill, too. Keep the estro in check, too. Too many dudes run high doses and don't keep their estrogen down. Sure, they don't have gyno, but they are reddish water balloons because they don't keep their estrogen in check. Good luck...up the dose and post pics in six months. Then you can go back down to sane doses and you'll maintain your look. Trust me. You'll thank me.

Your advice is not good I'm sorry

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

So some guy who looks natty, you tell him to up the dose? Whaaaat?

I've ran a gram before lol. Honestly I didn't like the sides. Tren was great with test. Honestly I posted some bad pics. The pics I have where I really look bigger are with other people and I don't want to post them at all. Could I be bigger? Sure, but honestly I've always kept somewhat lower doses because I mainly use to keep my size and grow slowly here and there. I wrestle, like I said before, and it helps a LOT with injuries and recovery.

A little update, I have been sticking to my new diet and I LOVE it. Feel much fuller and I'm leaning out a little bit even after only a week. My overal wellbeing just feels better.

I appreciate the comments. Even the bad ones lol. Boards like this are great.

Just a side not. Keeping my test at 250 right now and I've started my t3 and clen. Really liking it all right now.

Future plans, test and tren....

I do know my downfall also, which led to lower doses and a fucked diet. DECA! I don't know what happened, or if this has happened to anyone else, but I ran Deca for a bit and ballooned up ridiculously. It was depressing. I came off it and dropped to the lower test dose and nearly stopped eating for a bit thinking it would cut the fat. BAD DECISION and I wasn't asking help. Now I AM asking for help and o truly appreciate the feedback!

I'll post more pics in a few weeks. Thanks guys.

I always find it strange when guys start their names with Big....no offense

You need to spend less time on tattoos and more time in the gym.. you look like you don't even lift I'm sorry all these people can give you advice but I have to.knock you.. you need to fucking workout obviously the steroids didn't work .. figure it out. I have no respect for people that juice up before even making natty gains..

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

I wouldn't make a face like they looks like your trying to be a bad ass and it reminds me of guys at the gym that try to look tuff by puffing up there bodys.

Other then that keep at it you will grow.

So some guy who looks natty, you tell him to up the dose? Whaaaat?

Well, like I said...I don't know his goals, but I have to assume he wants to be more defined and have full, round muscle bellies. I'm assuming you are referring to my pic with my wife when you say I look natural. Thank you. That's what I'm going for. Plausible deniability. I have been a beast, and for me, it's not feasible to walk around all swole all the time. I was almost 270# at my heaviest. I didn't look ridiculous, because I'm tall. But, that's not what I'm looking for at this stage in my life. I gave the guy some advice because he asked. We ARE on a steroid forum and most of the guys on here, use. I just told him what worked for me. Advice was free. Take it or leave it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413152868.276673.jpg

Took that pic two days ago. This is after a week of eating what I should have always been eating. I feel a lot fuller and even more vascular.

Thanks for the help this far, and feedback both positive and negative.

Yeah, you look more full in the last pic. Just make sure you are eating plenty of clean food. You'll look fantastic with some more separation. Keep it up!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws