YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

$640 investment 10 days ago $5600 today RIPPLE COIN!

I bought ripple not even 24 hours ago and my investment has almost doubled. It was a small sum, as this could crash any moment and I'll be holding the bag.

this is def not something to hold short term if you have no idea what your doing. ripple is an entire payment system, xrp is the actual coin within the system. many japanese banks have already adapted the ripple system. once a US bank gets onboard nothing is stopping this. this system will save banks time and money on exchanges, and can work side by side with bitcoim rather than a competitor. if you can hold 3-5yrs you will be very happy

What platform are you guys using for XRP?

I was looking into this and was going to go through Bitstamp. They're wanting SSN and both sides of DL scanned to them a part of the verification process. Is this legit or am I setting myself up for identity theft?

I was looking into this and was going to go through Bitstamp. They're wanting SSN and both sides of DL scanned to them a part of the verification process. Is this legit or am I setting myself up for identity theft?

no its legit. its a security measure. you can use gatehub if you dont want to go through the hassle.

ive never invested before, though have friends that do but last year I stated paying attention to cryptocurrency as an investment.
I predicted dash coin and ripple coin would be good possibilitys, though everyone will probably laugh at why I predicted this.
I did a few hours of reading about both, as well as some other cryptocurrencys and I chose dash to increase for a simple reason ... It's name and emblem looked very bank like, and I could imagine seeing it everywhere one day!! Pretty simple, but dash then went from $12 to $114.. though it's settled back in the $70-80 range.
Next I felt that RIPPLE chose a name just like one we've come to know world wide GOOGLE.. Both funny names if you think about it, but very catchy none the less and I can see ripple and it's chosen emblem everywhere one day! Again pretty simple, and then from the reading I've done ripple is looking at a legitimate path in banking, and seeks to be a world system of money transfer... So I bought 100,000 ripple at 0.064-0.085 which is less than a penny each. Spending less than $1000, and this morning 9-10 days later was up to $5600... Though it moves up and down $1500 throughout the day.
As I said I'm not even an investor, and maybe this is pure luck, but I can't not tell my brother's and sisters here about it because I sure wish back in 2010 someone would have just said " hey put $50 on Bitcoin because today its worth over $5 million!!!
Ripple is still only 5.6 cents per, so if it even grows to $1 a $5600 investment will be $100,000... I think it can atleast get to $1..
Bitcoin is over $1000 so just imagine if ripple gets up to even $10 or $100!!!

Atleast take a look into this everyone, and make your own opinion. Even $200 worth could end up being a lot of $ at some point, and I know many of us here struggle as bodybuilders.
It would be nice to be the person to you all, that I wish I would have had in 2010.

Everyone on investment forums always puts a disclaimer saying this isn't investment advice, and invest at your own risk so im saying the same thing, though I'm not sure if that just from investment advisors but just incase..This isn't investment advice, and don't invest money that you can't afford to lose, because never know ripple could just as easily go down too.

Well it went over $1 yesterday for the first time.

For those involved, well done! :)

People would tell me about the large sums of money they were making during the tech stock bubble and housing bubble. But until you have sold and made a profit you haven't really earned any thing. Most of them didn't get out before the bubble burst. Things can not go up a great deal forever. Stock brokers are trained and study the markets all the time yet they can't guess where the market is headed most of the time. If they could they would invest for a few years and then retire.

I work in finance and have a nice portfolio of my own (7 figures). I get the allure of digital currency but I hope you guys realize this is a short term trade and not an investment. You may think the technology of it is sound (and it may be) but if this has legs it will morph to some other avenue.
A (not so awesome example off the top of my head) remember AOL? This was the 800 pound gorilla in the investing world 20 years ago, look where it is today. Of course the internet morphed to other avenues of the tech world but AOL is not the investment it once was.......be careful with your money, play with money you don't mind losing or don't be greedy and take your winnings soon.

plain and simple.. can you get it out in £ straight to your bank/paypal with the click of a button in a moment? ways to avoid fees-transactional etc? can you get it in £ without interexchange conversion rates from $ or Euro?

Last edited:
plain and simple.. can you get it out in £ straight to your bank/paypal with the click of a button in a moment? ways to avoid fees-transactional etc?

No. It takes severel days to process and there are fees involved. Pretty minimal tho.

plain and simple.. can you get it out in £ straight to your bank/paypal with the click of a button in a moment? ways to avoid fees-transactional etc? can you get it in £ without interexchange conversion rates from $ or Euro?

Yes, for me I can cashout with 15 minutes in real cash :)

People would tell me about the large sums of money they were making during the tech stock bubble and housing bubble. But until you have sold and made a profit you haven't really earned any thing. Most of them didn't get out before the bubble burst. Things can not go up a great deal forever. Stock brokers are trained and study the markets all the time yet they can't guess where the market is headed most of the time. If they could they would invest for a few years and then retire.

Its true. My close friend made over a $1 million back during the dot.com bubble on some stock options. Kept reinvesting into other "bubble" dot.com stocks and eventually ended up losing it all. This is the same thing all over again. I still remember the tow truck guy picking up his porsche. We kept telling him to cash out and he kept thinking he was going to retire at 22 with $10 million in the bank. If you made $100k in ripple take $75k out and let the rest ride and put the $75k in some solid dividend paying stocks with high dividend payout ratios (SBR, ABR, RDS.B, etc...)

Crypto right now is just the beginning IMO

BTC and XRP are the ones to have.. maybe some ether

But BTC and XRP are going to have some real world uses and XRP is the real deal. $1 is VERY cheap and it could very easily being a 300b market cap by itself in just a short period of time. Hell, carry both and just sit on it.

Remember, cant be in a bubble... until everyone is in on it. Right now.. only 2% of retail investors have bitcoin or any ripple and NO institutions own it. During the .com bubble...everyone had it.. this is not the same situation right now. Good luck and prosper

$1.78!

It still a good time to get into XRP? Can you just buy the stocks instead of the crypto currency?

It still a good time to get into XRP? Can you just buy the stocks instead of the crypto currency?
They are not publicly traded so the stock would have to be bought on the secondary market like equityzen. If you're an accredited investor they could hook you up with someone at ripple who would sell you shares for a nice fee.

They are not publicly traded so the stock would have to be bought on the secondary market like equityzen. If you're an accredited investor they could hook you up with someone at ripple who would sell you shares for a nice fee.

ok thanks :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner