over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

66 cars

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
Did anyone see this on the news. The 66 car pillup that happend on I-94 here in Michigan. It was only a mile or 2 from my crib. I went down and watched it. It looked like a 3yr old tipping over his box of matchbox cars. I guss there was one guy that got out to see what was going on and turned around and could only see a giant cloud of snow coming at him. He ran across the highway and into a ditch and barely go away. Only one or two people died which is unfourtunate. But it's better than the possibilites in that type of case. I live out side of town in he sticks and there was traffic being detoured all the way by me. A 15 min drive turned into 55mins. I went back in theevening to check it out and they had all the cars almost gone by 11, but the road was covered in some kind of liquid. And they had hese giant halogen lights out there. Kind of reminded me of the seen from ET when they showed up and quareteend everything. I think the liquid was something they put down cause there were these two giant trucks with jet engines on the back drying the road I think. Crazy stuff. They said one of the worst accidents in the history of I-94.

Wow that sounds like a damn mess. I don't blame you for checking it out, there is something fascinating about shit hitting the fan. I guess it's just human nature to want to see that kind of thing. Last summer where I live there were lots of forest fires. I had a friend who always wanted to drive out to see them. I thought he was crazy but there were tons of cars lined up for miles just to watch them. I have seen a few car accidents and I hate that sickining sound of the metal crunching.

I don't live anywhere near there, but did hear about it on the news. Crazy stuff. :cool:

Shit, I cant imagine. We got about 6 inches of snow overnight in Indy and I watched about 5 slide offs on my drive to work. It took about 30 minutes today instead of the usual 10-15.

tbonus said:
Shit, I cant imagine. We got about 6 inches of snow overnight in Indy and I watched about 5 slide offs on my drive to work. It took about 30 minutes today instead of the usual 10-15.

Hey I feel your pain, I got a little sun burn on my nose today because I was driving with the top down. :)

What a DIC :D I think I'm ready for the sun, but not before I get my fat ass in shape and I don't mean round either.

Vegas is calling me!!! But I will probably make the treck to the Arnold in beautiful downtown Columbus next month before heading west.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131