over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

7.5 weeks out now.....

unoigo

Registered
....and I keep growing! :D

Shelby wanted an update mid week after increasing my carbs to 70g per meal. Still no cardio and weight is up to 235 lbs first thing in the AM.. Pic taken in the AM too, on an empty stomach.

Attachments

• pm.jpg
    pm.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 1,123
Increase carbs and get leaner! Somehow Shelby does this to me too. Looks like your prep is going amazingly well my friend. Planning on being a super or do you think you'll drop down to heavies?

Flex I will have to agree... I followed your prep closely last year.

Last Oct I was 227 at weigh-ins but we were not shooting for a wgt class, just show up and compete. I could have easily sucked down another 2 lbs to make weight. However, right now with how things are going... I don't see myself making HWT. I keep adding weight each week and condition is staying the same, heck Shelby thinks I'm actually getting harder. We'll see but I think his plan is to continue to grow for another few weeks and then burn the fat off the last 4 weeks.

Also, IMO being a super may be a good move as there will probably be some bigger guys but no one with the same level of conditioning... So that may play to my advantage. But in the end..... I rely on Shelby and his advice and knowledge.

Great work! SS has you dialed. How tall are you? keep us posted.
Thanks for sharing, T

outstanding work , how tall are you?

Great work from you and Shelby. I know you can't give details, but I'm assuming 70 g carbs every meal are only on "high" days?

thanks!

Actually not carb cycling this go around. Same meal plan each day. On training days though, we add a peri workout protocol consisting of pre, during and post workout meals/ shakes. That I cannot really get into but to your question… each day, every meal is 70g. We started at 35g, went up to 50g and now at 70g.

thanks!

Actually not carb cycling this go around. Same meal plan each day. On training days though, we add a peri workout protocol consisting of pre, during and post workout meals/ shakes. That I cannot really get into but to your question… each day, every meal is 70g. We started at 35g, went up to 50g and now at 70g.

Wow! Would have not thought that. You definitely made the right choice in trainers, it's working.

Looks great....Thats the thing with being leaner...You can eat up to the show, and still lean up, and get bigger...people are scared to eat, during prep...then they flatten out and lose muscle...Shelby is doing a hell of a job with ya...best of luck..what show are you doing ?

Looks great....Thats the thing with being leaner...You can eat up to the show, and still lean up, and get bigger...people are scared to eat, during prep...then they flatten out and lose muscle...Shelby is doing a hell of a job with ya...best of luck..what show are you doing ?

Thx Chris... will be doing the MI state show.... then something else a few weeks later... not sure yet.

Damn dude! 7.5 weeks out and you are looking tight! I can't wait to see what you are going to look like when you hit the stage with a tan on.

^^^^ Thx Brotha!

Here is a pic from last night. Been working on my back poses... have a hard time hitting them for whatever reason.

Attachments

• lat spread.jpg
    lat spread.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 654
Nice Wheels, Bro! Great work!

damn looking great,very impressed...gotta hit up on shelby next time on my prep...

....and I keep growing! :D

Shelby wanted an update mid week after increasing my carbs to 70g per meal. Still no cardio and weight is up to 235 lbs first thing in the AM.. Pic taken in the AM too, on an empty stomach.

Nice lats and quads development! I'd recommend you up the size on your arms, forearms, and calves, and you'd look even better! Great work mate!

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws