over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

7 BEST BODYBUILDING FOOD!!

Straight out the tin for me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

:eek:

But they are tiny stinky fish lol, I might swim by the store and buy some. But Sammy I hold you responsible if i puke in my car :)

:eek:

But they are tiny stinky fish lol, I might swim by the store and buy some. But Sammy I hold you responsible if i puke in my car :)

Haha, your be fine. There quite nice actually. I have them in brine. Just think of all that protein and omega 3. Eat the spine too, full of calcium I think or some other good shit ;)

I'd put beans ahead of oats or sweet potatoes. Its got a lower GI and GI load than oats or Sweet protein. Feels you up more and is cheaper. Add just a little protein or certain carbs to that and the beans becomes a complete protein. I can only put its unpopularity down to the fact its not a stable in many Americans diets.

Simply put its the most underrated food in the bodybuilding community.

I used to be the typical oats and whey fan every morning. I scraped this for beans and eggs every morning and what a difference!

What kinda of bean?

Haha, your be fine. There quite nice actually. I have them in brine. Just think of all that protein and omega 3. Eat the spine too, full of calcium I think or some other good shit ;)

It has been decided that sardines is not a food I like contrary to my family heritage..... stomach a few when then i ate one whole and I just began singing on my knees....

But at least it was not in my new car.

I think I will stick on mixing oatmeal and eggs for an amazing spanish tortilla.

It has been decided that sardines is not a food I like contrary to my family heritage..... stomach a few when then i ate one whole and I just began singing on my knees....

But at least it was not in my new car.

I think I will stick on mixing oatmeal and eggs for an amazing spanish tortilla.

Haha, I guess there not for everyone. All the more for me:)

Protein

I cant seem to cook salmon correctly it seems as if it always is so dry cant eat it.anyone help me out wth a way to prepare it healthy . Also how do most of u guys prepare ur chicken in the grill when dieting since marinades hve tons of fat sugar sodium.Any help would be appreciated

All on the menu for me.... I would add oats also.. I think it played a role in lowering my cholesterol.. Salmon i luv especially smoked which i get once a year from my father in law... He goes every year and 20lbs of smoked salmon is nice to have

Some fish are good for you but watch out for the mercury in the fish.

Good article Chef..

I"ve heard though that getting mercury poisoning from eating to much fish is almost impossible in terms of how much you have to eat. (may be wrong on that?)

I also have started to use Kale leaves in my diet. Been reading that a lot of NFL player nutritionist are pumping it into players.

Quinoa is a good one to (someone referenced it on the last page)

How about turkey? Shrimp? I personally do much better eating fruits for carbs instead of sweet potatoes... Also why is Broccoli not on the list? The rest looks pretty good... I may go back to eating chicken, I've been eating more turkey and very little chicken lately...

How about turkey? Shrimp? I personally do much better eating fruits for carbs instead of sweet potatoes... Also why is Broccoli not on the list? The rest looks pretty good... I may go back to eating chicken, I've been eating more turkey and very little chicken lately...

A wide variety of meats is best so you get all the different amino acid profiles.

Great post. Thanks for posting this info.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws