over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

7 BEST BODYBUILDING FOOD!!

I've heard the same... Seems too much water just flushes the goods and you're wasting your money but how do you know how much?

I'm always looking for some brand new secret. Why? These foods work, they always have worked. Another reminder I need to stick with the basics and leave out the trash f[d. Oatmeal and egg whites, why do anything else?

I can name 50 top bodybuilder foods.. In addition to the top 6, I will like to add some that are rich in micro nutrients and some based on the indigenous foods where I hail from. Kidney beans and lentils, water buffalo, red snapper, coconut milk/oil, graviola fruit, Irish sea moss, oysters , mangosteen.. I also enjoy close cup and shittake mushrooms .

How do you make lentils not stuck? I've tried many times and always they take like God awful shit so much I force myself to eat it.

great article...never tried rump steak but i will now!!! probable a lot cheaper than flank steak..

i use to eat sirloin alot to but i eat around 1 lb of steak a day so i try and buy cheaper cuts of meat...cause lets face it eating fillet is not an option lol

Interesting to see this thread has been opened for soo long!

A lot of the suggestions are great and its impossible to qualify the importance of specific foods..

Hence I focus on keeping variety in the diet with our 'best' foods to make sure nutrient, antioxidant, phytonutrients, ect are in the diet to prevent deficiencies and make sure we are getting the best antioxidants and nutrients possible.

Over the years I've been more for focusing on organic, natural products and Its difficult as these products can be significantly more expensive.

So aside from that, high quality protein sources, clean fatty fish good, lean meats like chicken, ostrich, buffalo. Obviously a lot of eggs (which need to switch to free range and natural, but so damn expensive!) But almost all my meals include some type of veggie.
Most of the time fibrous veggies, broccoli, kale, cauliflower, spinach, and beans like lima, ect. Quinoa nice grain.

Lists can go on and on but I've come to a pretty simple realization is that if you are eating these particular 'bodybuilding' type of foods, then the biggest is the quality in which you are getting these foods. Expensive yes but worth every penny

I will try Asparagus. ..as recommended. .my mum would be proud

I am a fan of Black beans hard boiled egg whites, and cabase. .with a side of avacado. .are their any beans that we should stay away from ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131