over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

7 BEST BODYBUILDING FOOD!!

what a great post, simple things that everyone should know. Thanks for taking the time to write that.

Love the post as well, Pork Tenderloin is a must at least once a week for me and I love straight Turkey Breast its so good with its own juices no seasonings ever needed.

awesome post. Chef are you for hire? I promise to stay out of the kitchen, lol. I get hungry every time I read your post.

I can name 50 top bodybuilder foods.. In addition to the top 6, I will like to add some that are rich in micro nutrients and some based on the indigenous foods where I hail from. Kidney beans and lentils, water buffalo, red snapper, coconut milk/oil, graviola fruit, Irish sea moss, oysters , mangosteen.. I also enjoy close cup and shittake mushrooms .

What about corn flour ? I love corn dumplings..

Another staple I enjoy is split pea..:)

Great post Chef.
You mentioned pork tenderloin in anothr thread. It prompted me dto buy 2 big loins, 4lbs worth -thanks for the remnder...
I brought some along with me today for lunch. For some reason I don't usually think of pork, but it tastes great and is a nice change for me

Great post Chef.
You mentioned pork tenderloin in anothr thread. It prompted me dto buy 2 big loins, 4lbs worth -thanks for the remnder...
I brought some along with me today for lunch. For some reason I don't usually think of pork, but it tastes great and is a nice change for me

Your welcome mate. Love Pork Tenderloin!! For best results, Use any of your fav. marinade and bang eat it!

Last edited:
i like to grill my salmon. this recipe is actually badass, try it if you're not sodium conscious.

Buy a 2lb. slab, mix onion powder, garlic powder, fresh pepper and montreal steak seasoning into a small dish w/ olive oil, paint it onto the flesh side of the fish and let it sit for a few hours. Get the grill to about 350. Skin side down for 13 minutes, flip and cook for 5 more....DONE, and it tastes awesome.

i like to grill my salmon. this recipe is actually badass, try it if you're not sodium conscious.

Buy a 2lb. slab, mix onion powder, garlic powder, fresh pepper and montreal steak seasoning into a small dish w/ olive oil, paint it onto the flesh side of the fish and let it sit for a few hours. Get the grill to about 350. Skin side down for 13 minutes, flip and cook for 5 more....DONE, and it tastes awesome.

Sounds nice mate but I prefer fresh ingredients such as Onion and Garlic cloves. Fresh is the best!

free range

Try to stick with all natural eggs as much as you can. I eat eggs in the morning and then my wife cooks with eggs on a lot of meals as well. I'm against all the chemicals they put in our foods so if your using eggs as a base then get the good stuff!;)

Your welcome mate. Love Pork Tenderloin!! For best results, Use any of your fav. marinade and bang eat it!

Did you ever try grilling it? I brushed it with some honey and then sprinkled some cayenne pepper on it and grilled it on the top rack. The sweet and heat was awesome and it stayed juicy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear